I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

WHERE THE EPICSTERS ROLEPLAY! > THE RAPTURE (aka Triseaton3 and Erylla's SUPERLY FAB AND AWESOME RP HECK YAH)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I dont know...........* puts on thinking face*

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yes!!! :D

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I dont care, u pick

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Okay..........ill be da girl i guess

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Okay, sorry meh computer died last night

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Name: Kat
Faction: Dauntless
Divergent: yes- other amplitude(s)-Erudite
Personality-shifts depending on the person
Look- long blonde hair, freckles, bright green eyes.
Faction transfer(if so old faction): yes, old faction-Amity
Family: dad is dead, has one older brother in Candor.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Okay, and yeah choosing ceremony is good

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Idk......i guess we can plot as we go along

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Okay, and dont worry i do it too! :D

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat woke up with a start. Sunshine illuminated her already bright yellow room.Knots twisted in her stomach as she remembered what day it was. Choosing day.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat hurriedly threw on a bright yellow blouse and red skirt and ran down stairs. The aroma of cooking eggs meeting her at the bottom. Her father sat at the dining room table reading the morning paper, while her mother busied herself in the kitchen. Everything just as every other day.

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) After her family was done eating, they all three left the house, heading to the choosing ceremony. Her family was one of the few that had a car,it was battered from weather and deep pot holes, but it served its purpose. With a sigh, she slid into the back seat and closed the door. Staring out the window she let her mind drift to what lies ahead, and the unspeakable decision she had been pondering over for the last month.

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat was brought back to reality by the slam of the car doors. She got out of the car and examined the building they had just arrived to. It stood tall, about 14 stories, completely made of glass. She followed her parents through the doors and to the elevator. They pressed the button and waited.

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) A soft ding sounded as the elevator doors opened. Kat watched the light that signsled what floor they were on and counted along with it. They reached the 14th floor and stepped out. Her parents took their place next to the other Amity, she walked towards the front of the room and took her spot in the alphabetical order.

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat watched as other factions arrived. She could hear the shouts and yells of the Dauntless before she saw them. Recklessly her fellow class mates from dauntless made their way to the front of the room. She looked down and stared at her shoes to avoid eye contact with them. Im Amity you were taught if at all possible to steer clear of Dauntless, making her choice even more debatable.

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat looked out at the crowd, eager to catch glimpse of her parents one last time before the ceremony. With a sigh she gave up and turned around.

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) All the factions had now arrived. The choosing ceremony was about to start. Kat would be the 16th of her 32 class mates to choose her future. Not only would her choice define her, it would either make her or break her. She couldn't help but feel the sharp pain of nervousness.

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) A man in white and black stepped forward to the microphone. It must be candors year to host the ceremony. The man welcomed everyone and told of what an honor it was to be a part of this and all that other jazz that the speaker says every year. Kat was too zoned out to even take in one word of what he was saying anyway. Questions were running through her mind. What will my parents think? What will happen to them if i leave? What will happen to me?

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Time slips by, one by one they are called up and handed a knife. They must then shed their blood on the element that represents their new loyal faction. The first faction transfer is a candor boy to Amity. He give a small nervous smile to the crowd and stands by some of his already chosen, to be faction members.

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kats heart skips a beat as her name is called. She slowly ascends the stairs to the center of the platform. A younger boy hands her a knife. Her head is swimming as she cuts into her flesh. Blood pools into her palm. She bites her lip and closes her eyes. She extends her hand and drops it on the red hot coals. She has made her decision.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Ik right, im sitting here trying not to scream with delight! :D))
She turns around and looks out at the crowd, her sight falls on her parents. Kat is filled with sadness at the sight of them, her mother looks as if someone had just struck her in the face, her father wont even look at her. Woefully she walks over to the other dauntless initiates. They are dead to me,she thinks, faction before blood.

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She stands, watching as the next person comes up.

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) (( iz fell asleep last night ,whoops.))
Kat watched as the Erudite boy slowly dripped his blood over the blazing coals as she had just done a few minutes ago.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Im free tonight, so we can continue whenever it suits you))

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat knew that choosing dauntless was only one step in a large battle. She would have to pass dauntless initiation, almost impossible for a former amity.

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat stood paralyzed with fear, they had to jump onto a moving train! She forced her legs to carry her to the trains edge. She was already losing speed with the train. She had to act quick. She took a deep breath and launched herself at the side of the train. She managed to grab a hand rail and struggled to pull herself up. With the brutal wind and her lack of strength she could not even pull herself up an inch. She could slowly feel herself loosing grip.

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Gasping she reached out to an out stretched hand. She breathed a sigh of relief as her feet hit the floor of the train car. Thank you she managed to say between gasps. She smoothed out her hair away from her face and looked up to see who had been the merciful one to save her.

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She stood in awe at the former Erudite. She had never heard so many elaborate words used in one sentence before. "Um, yeah" she replied, "i guess I'm not quite used to it yet."

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat felt her stomach twist in nots again. She was not good with heights. "Great" she sighs.
She walks over to a wall and slides down to the ground, putting her head in her lap.

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat sighs. Somehow the boy had reassured her. She looked up at him and said in a joking matter," well no danger of me beating you out in initiation eh?"

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled, "challenge excepted!"

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat stands and heads towards the door. "So, just incase i fall to my death and never get to talk to you again,may i at least know your name so i know who to haunt in the afterlife?"
A building came into view and all the dauntless- borns huddled towards their train cars door.

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat looked around, even the dauntless born initiated failed to keep their balance. Gravel dug into her knees, scraping them raw. That's what i git for wearing a dumb skirt she thinks. Ash stands about a foot away, already standing and brushing off gravel. She slowly makes her way to her feet.

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) The trainer stood at the front of them, practically glaring at them all. A few stragglers made their way to their feet and all was silent.

message 35: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat hesitantly took her place in line. Shifting bodies and pushing propelled her forward. Somehow she had managed to be caught in the place of second in line.

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat took a deep breath and repeated Ash's words in her head. She waited for the instructor to speak

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Calmly Kat stepped forward with the other transfers. She needed to jump before she lost her nerve

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) The girl in front of Kat was jittery and nervous, a fellow transfer from Amity, but Kat did not know her. She took this as her chance. "Want me to go first?" The girl nodded gratefully. Kat stepped up to the edge of the building and looked down. Without thinking she spred her arms and launched herself into the sky.

message 39: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool air flowing against her skin. Within a few seconds a large building with a roof of net came into view. Within seconds Kat was laying in the net, trying to catch her breath. Hands reached out and pulled her up. Kats eyes adjusted to the darkness and she walked to a wall to await the other initiates with the former candor boy.

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Many initiates had arrived but Kat had yet to see Ashes familiar face. She sighed and leaned against the stone wall. Cold seeping into her back through the thin material of her blouse.

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiles,"yeah,coming from the last transfer jumper, it sure took you long enough!"

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Oh so then who's fault was it, the magical unicorns or the fairy?" She aked looking up at him quizzically.

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Good Kat thought, that and Math had been her only two subjects in school she had excelled in. She looked over at Ash to see a smug smile on his face. Of course. He had the advantage of Erudite knowledge.

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) The paths were narrow and the drops chere.

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat had to watch her footing so she wouldn't fall.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat thought how different the the dark of Dauntless was compared to the bright and cheerful Amity. That was one of the reasons why she left, she couldn't stand the false cheerful ness of amity anymore and their stupid peace serum. She was eager to go to the store and ditch this overly cheery outfit.

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Kat stood there, not knowing what to do as the other initiates filed away down the narrow path.

message 48: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Kat" she replies solemnly.

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Okay" Kat turns around and starts walking towards the clothing parlor. She stops in her tracks, "wait, did you just call me....kitty Kat?!"

message 50: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Jokes on you, cuz i happen to like it!" She yelled after him, sticking her tung out at him in childish mockery. She turned and started oh her way to the store again.

« previous 1

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread