1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Emma & Vampire Queen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Hey, ideas?

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Well I really like romance.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Same. How about a forbidden?

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Sure! Any specifics?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Um....well there's royalty/peasant, angel/demon, step parent/step kid, student/teacher, bestfriends sibling, etc.

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments I like student teacher!

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay then. Doubles or singles?

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments I like singles if you don't mind.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay. Charries?

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Do you want to be the guy or girl?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Girl? If that's okay?

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Yup that's fine! Can you make your charrie first?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay.

Name: Sara Stone
Appearance: http://www.freedomwallpaper.com/girl_...
Personality: Sweet, funny, loves to have fun and is always up for a good time.

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments So will she be in high school? And btw that pic scared the crap out of me because my dads in the room.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments I don't even remember what the pic is actually...sorry. Want me to change it?

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Lol no it's fine. So shes in high school?

message 17: by Amber. Vampire Queen. (last edited May 31, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Yep

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Okay Ill make my guy now.

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Name: Reese Hawthorne
Appearance: Tall, attractive, dark hair, blue-green eyes, muscular, buff
Personality: Kind, intelligent, funny, serious when needed, flirtatious, helpful.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Okay cool. Wanna start?

message 21: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Sure, so should it be the start of the year and he can be the new chem teacher?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sounds good to me.

message 23: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments ((Alright I'm starting))

Reese got ready for his new class and new students. He felt like a school kid again, nervous but slightly excited.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sara got off her bus and headed towards the halls, she hefted her bag on her shoulder and looked around.

message 25: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He wiped his sweaty palms on his pants, waiting anxiously.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She went to her locker and got rid of the extra books she didn't before heading towards her first class

message 27: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese waited a few more minutes before his first class came.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sara wandered into her class and smiled at her teacher. "Hi, you must be new?"

message 29: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese looked up at her and smiled. "Yes, Mr. Hawthorne." He said to her. She was really pretty, he noticed.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She smiled. "Well I'm Sara. Good luck for your first day I guess." She looked him over and grinned, going me finding a seat.

message 31: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He smiled. "Thank you." He said, standing in front of his desk and leaning back on it.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She got herself set up at her desk

message 33: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He waited for the rest of the class to come in and settle.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She watched him.

message 35: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Finally everyone was seated. "Alright class, welcome, my name is Mr Hawthorne, I'll be your chem teacher this semester." He started.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She watched him and smiled a little, talking to one of her friends.

message 37: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He cleared his throat. "So, We're gonna start with a simple project so I'm gonna need everyone to partner up." He instructed.

((She she be left alone so he has to help her))

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments ((Okay))

Because there was an odd number of people in the class Sara ended up without a partner.

message 39: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments Reese looked and saw she was alone. He leaned on her desk. "I'll tell them what to do then help you." He said quietly.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sara smiled up at him. "Thank you." She said softly.

message 41: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He gave her his dazzling smile. "No problem." He said, and then told the rest of the class what to do, then took a seat next to her.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She shifted and turned to him slightly. "Okay. Well I better get the best results, having the upper hand and all."

message 43: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments "What do you mean?" He asked her.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments "Well I'm getting your help, and you set the project and you're my partner. Hence, upper hand." She grinned at him.

message 45: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He chuckled. "True. But I'm just supervising." He told her.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments Sara giggled. "I'm sure you'll give me a little help." She smiled. "So lets get to work."

message 47: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments He nodded and told her what ingredients to get.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She did as she was told and followed his instructions.

message 49: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 3192 comments "Okay so start by pouring the blue liquid in the beaker with the red liquid. But be careful." He said to her, putting his hand on hers to steady it.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 1039 comments She bit her lip gently as he steadied her hands while she poured the liquids together

« previous 1 3 4 5