Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Houses > Darek Shad's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Darek appeared susddenly in his living room."That boy thinks he can kill me, but only pure complete light can which is Star."He said to himself.He vould just feed on fear to heal himself.He clicked on the TV and dtarted watching the news about a weather report.He sighed and planned another attack, this time he wasnt going easy.His plan was simple, attack with all his force.He was immortal, and could only be killed by the creature made of pure light, while this "creature" was immortal to everything, she could be turned to shadow.He didnt have any complaints though.The complete ruler of the Ix was The Pri:Magon.He listened to her every command.He was a first class Ix commander though, so he only listened to her.

message 3: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Pri:Magon suddenly appeared in his room.She jas her dark purple hair in a pony tail.Her dark eyes scannes Darek.Why is she not inverted yet?!!
Darek only said, "Friends." She laughed."Maybe I have to do this,all i need to do is pretend to be thier friend, use a fake dragon form, and invert them!"She said.Her wings disappered, and her small spikes and tail vanished.
"Il just do it myself."

message 4: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) | 5357 comments Mod
(Pssssst! Want to roleplay Darek and Drople?)

message 5: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((Sure))

message 6: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

{Maybe Drople was practising magic transport and she wished to be where her heart wanted to be and she ended up here in front of the house?}

message 7: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((Yeah okay))

message 8: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments The Pri:Magon disappeared to prepare.

message 9: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople was practising her magic transport. Suddenly, she felt nauseaus and with a loud musical scream, appeared in Darek's pond/lake. She gasped at the whole sight. This must be a fairy castle...that's probably where I want to be... she thought confused with her tail shimmering in the moonlight. She swam to surface and pushed herself onto land just sitting there as she couldn't move with her wet tail.

message 10: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Darrk heard noises coming from his lake.He walked outside and saw the girl again.He wasnt angry, but happy to see her.
"Who are you?" He asked kindly.

message 11: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople didn't hear him come to behind her and suddenly jumped...still sitting. She slowly turned to look at him, her tail resting in the water, shimmering. "I am Drople," she told him pronouncing her name Drop-lei.

message 12: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Nice to meet you Drople."He said."My name is Darek Shad."

message 13: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"So do you live in this..." sh3 made a gesture directing at the mansion "...palace?" she asked watching her tail.

message 14: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes, the Pri:Magon had it built for me,but only for my mission, even though i will most likley live in it forever." He said.

message 15: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

She looked out at the huge lake and slipped in swimming gracefully around it, only tail seen under the water as a beautiful fish. Her hair was now deep red and she was more beautiful than ever. Finally her breathtaking face popped out of the water, gradually and her beauty was revealed with her hair flattened from the water.

message 16: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Darek stared at the beautiful siren."Wow..." was all he could get out.He had never felt this feeling before, always thinking that since he was shadow, he had no feeling of love.But he was wrong.

message 17: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople climbed out of the water...half her body wss out, her tail laying calmly in the water. "Wow what?" she whispered leaning on her elbows to stop herself from falling in again.

message 18: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Im not sure.." He said.He didnt know what to say but st the same time, he did.He didnt want to say anything.The feeling could get him killed.

message 19: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople pulled herself fully out lying sideways but leaning on her right elbow. "I like your lake...you should put more life in it...my suggestion...let a special siren..." she pointed to herself "Swim in it whenever she wants!" She laughed a charming musical laugh...almost ringing and dipped th3 end of her extremely long tail into the water.

message 20: by Star (last edited Jun 01, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Maybe i should."he said.Darek liked her, and being liked by him was rare.

message 21: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Droplet laughed louder and pulled herself fully out. She trailed her fingers down her smooth tail. Her teeth became less sharp and her hair turned back to that beauriful raven black. She couldn't get her tail to dissappear somehow. "I want to explore your house!" she requested then said quietlyy "But you need to carry me...my tail won't dissappear..."

message 22: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Its okay," Darek said.He picked up Drople, and carried her to the entrance of the house, which was still surrounded by the lake, but had large stepping stones close together to get to the door.

message 23: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople put her arms around his neck and leaned back looking around. "Your house is beautiful...I wish it was mine.." she whispered.

message 24: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Maybe you could live here,its real lonely by myself." He said.

message 25: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Droplet sighed "I'd love to...but really...is it safe? would your leader allow you?" She stopped looking around and looked at him straight in the eye to tell if he was lying if he said "Not at all!" or something.

message 26: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

{Sorry, that turned out funny...I meant if he said "She wouldn't care!"}

message 27: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "She would approve, she has no feelings so it would only have little effect on her life,as long as i still do my best to serve her of course." He said truthfully.

message 28: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople smiled. It wasn't the biggest surprise that he was attracted to her. She smiled a little "Then I'll move in!" Her smile faltered as her tail transformed into two long legs. "Keep holding me?"

message 29: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Sure." He said.He liked her, and felt attached to her,
not because she was a siren, because she was nice towards him even though she was told of his mission.

message 30: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople tilted her head to the side leaning closer to him. "Do you have feelings?" she asked quietly then asked "Or should I find out myself?"

message 31: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "I do have feelings, but sometimes i don't, though its very rare those occurrences happen." He replied.

message 32: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"What about now? Sad? Happy?..." she put her hand to where his heart was and felt it beat. "Oooh in love...with whom?" Though she knew and thought it only fair to ask.

message 33: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "You."He said a bit shyly.He did love her, she was so nice toward him compared to everyone he knew.

message 34: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople put both hands on his chest and leaned forward sexily whispering in his ear. "Kiss...me...now"

message 35: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Okay," He said, He put his lips on hers.

message 36: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople felt the magic and kissed him back in her style, slow and sexy. She pushed forward and closed her eyes. After some time she chuckled "Are we going inside?"

message 37: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes," Darek answered and carried her into the house, which led into the modern living room.

message 38: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople smirked mischievely and leaned to whisper in his ear again. "Make out with me! I dare you!"

message 39: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments Darek hesitated this time.He didn't feel like making out yet.He felt ashamed of those feelings, yet proud of him.That was one thing the Pri:magon wouldn't like though.She said it would bring death if ever caught.
"I cant i'm sorry."He said.The Pri:magon could except kissing,hugging and such, but not that.

message 40: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"With clothes" she rolled her eyes thinking he had the wrong impression. "Well then, Darek," she chuckled kissing him again. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked afterwards.

message 41: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Yes."He said smiling.

message 42: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"I wouldn't mind doing it again!" she chuckled, "Anytime, anywhere! Now where is my room?"

message 43: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments He carried her off to the spare bedroom on the second floor.((I have pictures of the rooms))
"This is your room." He said grinning.

message 44: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

Drople murmured "Nice, I like it!" She started dreaming up her life living here then told Darek "You may set me down...but stay."

message 45: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments he set her down carefully on her bed."Ill stay.' he said.He wanted to learn ore about her."Can you tell me about yourself?"

message 46: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

{How do you pronounce Darek...?}

message 47: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments ((dAr-ec, same as darik))

message 48: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"Hm...let's see..." she thought for a mom3nt taking in the comfort of the bed as she did so. "Well...I...am a 14 nearly 15 year old girl and also a siren...I used to live always in the water but then I decided to explore land...I always take risks...I live on risks..is that enough? Tell me about yourself?" she asked

message 49: by Star (new)

Star (starlitewolf) | 964 comments "Okay, well i dont remember my human life, only that i gave to the Ix, or shadow, by will.They filled me with pure darkfire and a human heart.I soon became first class commander of Ix.I was given a mission to invert Star, or we could never complete our goal to change every creature.I battled her and almost got her,but her family saved her.I am 15, and I heard she came to this school so i was sent here to invert her, but i dont think im going back anytime soon." He said.

message 50: by Shuhan [On Leave], I'm beside stoopid<- XD (new)

"And when you do invert her...if you do...would you have to turn me into a shadow?" she asked not exactly scared but she wanted to know

« previous 1 3 4