Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So, have any roleplays in mind?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments :) I might If you want to hear it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

For sure! Throw it at me! :)

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay it's for two characters and this is like made up but a tiny bit true.

A girl dated this boy for about a year in their last year of college. They both graduated from college goin their seperate ways. They end up breaking up. The girl moves on going to a good job working with her parents. The ex boyfriend takes it harshly wanting to be with her but also needs to gather blue prints of her families invention. He gets best friend and cousin to help him out go and get the blue prints but it ends up becoming a wild goose chase when the girl goes to her best friend for help. They all discover that their not normal they have abilities. What will they do to risk getting the blue prints and not killing the two girls?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow that is elaborate!
Okay so which two character would be be roleplaying as- I'm guessing the main girl and boy that go their separate ways? And just wondering of why he needs to steal the blueprints from her family?

message 7: by Janelle (last edited May 31, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Thanks:) Yeah and then the best friend and cousin are just a lower class level of them. Well his parent's may not get along with her parent's and supposedly their parent's took the blue prints, So he and his cousin needs to go get them?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay seems good. And just clarifying, the 'abilities' are supernatural powers, like telekinesis or invisibility or something along those lines right?
And where in this descriptive plot should we start? :)

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Yep that's right.

We can start when the girl runs away? So what characters do you want to play?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait- when is she running away? Sorry, it's just a very thick plot.
And I could be the boy? The exboyfriend who needs to get the blueprints with the help of his friend & cousin as well keep on friendly terms with the girl?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Yes maybe when she just barely sees her boyfriend changing and goes to run away.

Sure you can be the boy. Oh the second girl is her best friend. Yeah the cousin can stay on friendly terms.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, why don't you describe your character first and then I'll go after? :)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay so are you going to be one boy, or girl? Or both boys?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I will just focus on the boyfriend. But whenever the cousin has to speak, I could type for him if you want.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay that's fine. I'll be the girl and the friend. I'll do the same for the friend.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay dokey!

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Sweet I'll get my charrie I might reuse one.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Name: Janelle Thompson
Ages: 19
Appearance In Disguise: Long Wavy Brownish Black Hair, Chocolate Brown Eyes, 5'0, Medium build, Cacusion Skinned, and Usually wears her hair down.
Powers: Shape Shifting
Regular Appearance: Really red hair, green eyes, 4'9, small build, wears her hair down.
Personality: Nice, Gentle, Calm, Caring, Protective, Strong, Controls her temper, Controls her shape shifting power when angry.
History: Her parents were unknown thief to her. She never knew until her boyfriend revealed it.
Other:

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kairan Sparrow (Kai for short)
Ages: 20
Appearance: He had hard grey eyes and fair skin. His soft, auburn hair sticks up a little due him constantly running his hands through his hair. He’s tall, just shy of 6 feet, but he’s slender.
Ability: Invisibility and starting to get telekinesis, but it can get out of hand when he’s stressed.
Personality: He’s pretty quiet and calm, but a relatively serious person. He likes to think things through. He’s very loyal but if someone double crosses him, he will shut them out of his life. Once you get past his cold exterior, he is actually a very loving and affectionate person.
History: He has always had trouble with his family and often gets in fights with his father. He relies on his friends and cousins for support. He doesn’t really want to go into the ‘family business’ of stealing, but that’s what it is- a family business.
Other: He’s got a tribal tattoo along his front hip.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cool

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright- done! Do you want to start?

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Sure!

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle left the house tired of hearing her family fighting. They kept fighting over their enemies. She didn't want to listen. She left to her job. She already graduated from college and had a job until she got a better one. She wished life would be normal for her. But no it wasn't. Especially with her ability. She stayed in her regular form just as everyone looked at her. She pushed a bit of her red hair back into place.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai wandered down the street, seriously considering throwing his phone in every single garbage bin he passed. His father wanted to 'talk' with him tonight, over some 'job' and Kai had had enough. He just wanted out and it was driving him looney. He twirled his phone in his hand and sighed, shoving it back in his pocket. He collapsed on a bench, not realizing who might show up for work only moments later.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle went into work signing in. She sighed and put her stuff away putting her hair up. She saw Kai but wanted to avoid him which has been what she's been doing in such a long time after they broke up. It hurt her to see him after what her parent's told her. She knew they were lying. She went to the bathroom really quick before getting started.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kai felt his phone buzz and, knowing who it was, simply took it out and turned it off. He stood up and stretched, glancing at the window of the building he was infront of. He blinked and she was gone. He ran up to the window-
he could have sworn he just saw Janelle in there. He waited a moment and tapped on the window.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle started working taking orders from customers and went to get the orders. She didn't pay attention to anyone not even Kai. She got her orders and brought them back to the customers. She smiled when her boss gave her a high five. He was just a nice guy with a wife and kid but he could act like a kid many times but that's what was good about him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He took a deep breath- yup. That was her alright. He hated how things ended between them and wanted to take his mind of what his father was brooding over him. He didn't want to know what was the 'gig' that his father had planned, Kai just wanted to talk to her.
He walked in and sat down at the counter, making sure that she didn't see him just yet.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle took more orders. She gave them out. She went to work behind the counter she got more orders. Glaring at the chef a bit when he gave a teasing look at her. She took the orders and gave them to the people that ordered them. "Enjoy." She said to him and went to take more.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She started to pass by him, he waved a little.
"Hey there," he said. 'Oh crap, what do I even say?' he panicked.
"Long time, no see."

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle looked up at Kai. "Hi." She said to him and put her stuff away. "Yes it has. Can I get you anything?" She asked giving the chef another order.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Coffee. Black." he said. "So, how've you been since... school ended."

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle got out a coffee mug for him and got the coffee pouring it. "I've been good. How have you been?" She wondered pouring the right amount of coffee.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. Just looking for jobs, I suppose." he said. "Amazing that four years of schooling, thousands of dollars later, we're out of luck for careers, eh?" He tried to joke. He didn't want to bring up his family business, as he was trying to 'quit' that job.

message 35: by Janelle (last edited May 31, 2013 06:18PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle looked up. "I thought you were going to be out of luck?" She wondered she knew of his family business. She didn't dare to join her parent's even before they taught her how to fight and work with stuff.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, well. It's a long battle," he grumbled, downing his boiling hot coffee to shut himself up. "But you don't want to hear about me and my job hunt. What've you been up to? Besides this, I mean." He said, gesturing around the diner.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments "I've been writing more." She admitted getting someone else coffee. He knew about her dream of writing and acting. She hasn't been doing acting at all. It's been harder to act instead of write. She never had any good gigs at all.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's fantastic!" He grinned. "Freelance writing or on your book?" He asked.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle smiled. "My book a bit of freelance." She admitted giving a receipt for someone.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great," he said. He took another sip of his coffee.
"How's your old roommate?" he asked.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle looked up at him. "She's good. She went back home to work."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "That's good." He leaned back in his seat. "Honestly, I'm really glad to see you again."

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle nodded. "Really?" She said to him she brought a food to another customer.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it's been rough at home. I... I miss you." he said quietly, starring at his coffee, too embarrassed to look at her.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle sighed when he said that. "I need to keep working." She said to him. She went around and gave out orders.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and inwardly smacked himself. Of course she isn't want to hear that- she broke up with him. Cut the ties. Kicked him to the curb. Who wants the trash coming back into the house. He continued to drink his coffee, grateful it was still hot.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle gave all the other orders to the others. She saw her break was thirty minutes later. She kept working. She ignored all the calls from her brother. She wasn't going to talk to them.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He sipping along on his coffee and people watched out the window. A familiar figure passed by which scared Kai.
It was his father's friend/coworker!
'SHit,' Kai thought to himself. 'He sent his goons to look for me.' He quickly stood up and, before he could even control it, saw his reflection disappear from the window's reflection. He has lost control of his ability again- in such a public place! He stayed absolutely still and prayed that no one saw him. He watched his father's friend pass by. Kai let out a breath but stayed invisible.
'Bathroom,' he thought, heading towards the bathroom as quietly as he could.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle kept working she saw Kai disappeared. She rolled her eyes. She kept working until it was her break. She saw her brother come in to order. She left into the alley away from her brother. She changed her hair color going around somewhere else. she couldn't talk to them.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He quickly ran into the bathroom and made himself visible again.
"Oh hell no, not today," he growled. Now he was getting pissed. He ran out of the bathroom, threw some change on the counter to pay for his coffee and walked out into the street. He pulled up his hood and, in a giant crowd of people, turn invisible again. He just wanted to get away.

« previous 1