One x One discussion

1 x 1 > McKayla and Carly

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ta da indeed!
So did you have anything specific in mind?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mhmm okay- would you be interested in a romance?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha brilliant! Okay, any specific kind of romance? HIgh school kids, college, hetero or homo etc etc
I'm good for anything really.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Done- girl couple or guy couple? :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay- why don't you make your character first and then I make one? :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Avery Sparks
Looks: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, your girl is cute too! Sure :)

Avery slipped on her jean shorts and white striped tank top. She ran a hand through her hair but was in too much of a hurry to stop and completely brush her hair. It was the last day of summer vacation before school started and she was determined to make the most of it.
Avery had just moved to this small town at the beginning of summer and didn't make a lot of friends, but she loved walked around down town and in the park. She picked up her favourite novel- Alice in Wonderland- and sprinted out the door, heading towards the park.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery sighed and spotted her favourite tree. She loved climbing up it and sitting in the branches. But as she grew closer, she realized that some girl was sitting under it, drawing. Avery bit her lip- she was still sort of shy around the town kids.
'Maybe I can just sneak up the tree without her noticing,' she thought to herself. So she slowly approached the tree and grabbed the lowest branch, pulling herself up slowly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery pulled herself up and settled nicely into the branch, looking down at the girl to she if she noticed. She didn't, but what she was drawing was beautiful. She watched the girl's hand fly around the page, adding colour and breathing life into the sketches.
"Those are beautiful," Avery found herself saying out loud.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery watched the girl in her own little world, completely zoned out to everything and everyone that was in the park. Avery decided to lay down and watch the girl from above, quietly watching over her and creating a new piece. She let her arm hang down a bit to get comfortable.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery smiled a bit at the girl became tired and even started to snore.
She slipped down off the tree branch and sat down across the girl, looking at all the drawings that she set around her like a circle. She picked up a flyer.
"An art gallery huh? Interesting" Avery said to herself.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery started to panic a little as the girl curled up in her lap. She saw the scars that ran deep in this girl's arms and saddened, letting the girl stay in her lap.
"Um," Avery was a little flustered. The girl seemed to be having a nightmare. She didn't want to be weird, but she couldn't let the girl just panic like that. She started stroking her hair, muttering calming things, like what she used to do to her little brother when he had anxiety attacks.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sparks. Avery Sparks," Avery smiled as Zenna woke up. "And it's alright." She didn't mention the fact that she knew that the girl was having a nightmare or the fact that she saw the scars. Instead she pointed to the drawings.
"You're very good."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery blushed a little.
"Is it that easy to tell?" she nervously giggled. "Yeah, I only moved in a month ago. I'm afraid I don't really know anyone. Well, besides you." She smiled and stood up. "I would love a tour."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery blushed a little at the compliment.
"Oh... thanks," she shuffled her feet a bit. "You're pretty cute too..." she mumbled quietly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Aver smiled, following behind Zenna. "Sooooo what grade are you going into?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery blushed at the bold move but held her hand none the less.
"Me too," she said. "I turned 17 a few weeks ago, right before I came here."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery looked at the open gallery and starred at all the art on the walls.
"wow, did you do all of these?"

((Sorry thought it sent))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery quickly blushed and pulled her hand gently away.
"We just met. Names Avery Sparks, I'm the new kid." she said. "Nice to meet you Mark." She shook his hand.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"So Mark," Avery said, desperate to make conversation. "Do you own this gallery?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow, that's really cool!" Avery gushed. "I'm not much of an artist. More of a writer really. I can't draw a straight line, but I can describe one to you." She joked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can see that," she said, looking at the darker imagery. She studied Zenna's face. "Wickedly lovely."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery blushed and turned to the drawings.
"Where do you get your inspiration from? This is some pretty serious stuff for a 17 year old."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and decided not to press her. She hesitantly took her hand and just held it, looking at the art.
"I used to get nightmares," she said finally. "So did my brother. For a really long time."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She squeezed her hand lightly.
"They go away. Eventually, they will go away."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise," she said. "I middle finger promise. " Then she realized how weird that sounded. "You know, because pinkies don't swear?" she said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I aways thought so." she grinned.
"So. Now what?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Avery said. "Uh. Sure. Why not?" She nervously laughed. "But wouldn't you rather take, I don't know, another friend? A booooyyyyfriiiieennnnd????" She stretched the word, wondering if she was being too odd.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well then. I just- how about a girlfriend?" she asked. She felt a little rejoice of happiness but kept a cool face.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Good to know," Avery said with a small smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.I mean, if, um, never mind." Avery quickly said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing. I'm just surprised, sort of." Avery blushed. "I'm, er, recently out. Just a small world I guess."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad I met you too! It's nice to have a friend here."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Avery blushed deeply and smiled softly.

((It's really late where I am, so I'll talk to you later okay? :) ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi! Sorry, it's a long story but my computer has been in and out of service for the last while)

"So, when do you officially open tonight?" Avery asked