Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Outlands > Under Hills

Comments Showing 1-50 of 273 (273 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just hills... countryside

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yah!" Elizabeth shouted as she surged forwards on her black stallion, Polaris. "Come on!" She clung onto the reins for dear life as he galloped across the plains, his muscles moving with rhythm underneath her legs, the cold winter air stinging her cheeks. this was the one place were Elizabeth felt she could be free- where she was alone, unneeded for stupid royal business, and where she could ride Polaris to her heart's content. She was extremely close to her stallion, and tried to cram in some time in her busy life to be with him.

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith walked through the thick grass bushed in her wolf form. She just loved it! The wind blew through her fur and she puffed out her chest, her head high, feeling like the king of the world. Then she suddenly heard shouting and quickly transformed back, stepping out onto the more open grass. She saw a pretty girl riding on a stallion, clearly having tons of fun. She loved seeing people that were having fun. She watched her thinking she was an amazing rider. She wasn't bad either, but next to this girl, nothing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth leaned in close against Polaris, squinting as she fought to keep her eyes open. After a couple minutes, she slowed Polaris down, pleased with that hour of riding. The black stallion snorted happily, his breath coming out in faint white plumes as he hoofed the frosty ground.

Elizabeth jumped off his back, grinning, and still laughing a bit. She had no need for a saddle- only a cloth which she used to carry a saddlebag. She dug her hand into the saddlebag an brough out two blood red apples. "One for me," she said, biting into it, "And one for you," she said through a mouthful of apple as she shoved the fruit into Polaris' eager jaws. She giggled and leaned against his body as he lay down. After a while she brought out a book, a fantastic tale of adventure, fantasy, werewolves, faeries, and Elves. She envied the main character, and as her eyes flew over the inky words on the parchment, she was absorbed into a whole different world.

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith watched the girl happily. She was having so much fun. She decided to go over. She didn't want to startle her while she was reading so she walked over and calmly said, "Hello", making a little curtsy, "I am very sorry to interupt, but I just needed to say this. I just love your horse. He's beautiful." She looked at the beautiful black stallion. She must be wealthy. A horse like that must cost a fortune!", she thought to herself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth looked up from her book, wiping the sticky apple juice off the chin with her sleeve. She noticed another figure entering, but said nothing about it. Turning to the girl, she said "Why, thank you." SHe patted the horse's neck. "I'm very fond of him- he's like my best friend." Standing up, she courtseyed, rather badly. "Elizabeth Dain," she said.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel rode on his white horse. He needed time to relax and cool his head. His strategy of getting Elizabeth to marry his son, wasn't working. He sighed and slowed his horse, Cloud, to a stop. He closed his eyes and sighed, rubbing his temples.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth got back onto her horse, his black form standing out from the white. She pulled the hood down off her head with a dramatic sweep of her hand and dug her heels into Polaris' side an skidded to a halt in the snow in front of the new figure, panting. She didn't give him a glance, feeling the adrenaline still coursing through her veins.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel looked up at the black stallion. He chuckled to himself and smirked. What better way of getting her to marry my son than asking her myself. He thought. He humped at her. "Miss, would you mind looking up at me?" He asked, a bit rude. His smirked plastered to his face, being able to plan it out with the princess herself.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth looked at the figure. She looked at his face, and her heart skipped a beat. Jumping off Polaris, she did a wobbly curtsey. "Your Lordship," she said in a vers small voice, and kept her head hung, she knew how to act in front of Cliffton.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel slowly got off his horse and nodded when she curtsied. "I see you know manners, princess. Yet your curtsies and pitiful. Try again, dear." He watched her with stern eyes, he didn't enjoy her company as much as he should.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth tried again, now thouroughly annoyed. Again she failed, so she arrogantly settled for a bow, one hand in fron, one on the back. She straightened up and glared at him.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He chuckled at her many failed attempts. "You aren't as lady like as a princess could be," he said, a little coldly. Then smirked at her glare. "Glaring isn't going to do any good. You might as well stare at the snow for it to melt." He held his hands behind his back. Then bowed low to her. When he straightened up he said, "Even I can bow better than you."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want to be a lady, or a princess!" She almost yelled at him, scowling. "Has it ever occurred to you that my life is already bad enough without you having to make snide side comments!"

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He shrugged. "I have never been a lady nor a princess before, how would I know?" He asked, a little sarcastic. He rolled his eyes. "Dear, no one wants to become royalty or powerful until they are powerful."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't understand," Elizabeth sighed, still glaring. "I'm NOT like yu! I'm not some power hungry basta*d like you are!" She couldn't help herself, though she knew he had more power over her than anyone else, but even he couldn't always control her mouth.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel glared at her. "I do believe I am not a bast*rd, for my parents were married when I was born. As for you, I wish you were a bast*rd or at least a b*tch, then it would make up for your attitude."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gave him a mock grin, and bow. "Thank you your lordship. Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than to talk with you." SHe was surprised he wasn't getting her into trouble.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel rolled his eyes. "Pity lies..." Then got on his white horse. "Now, I'm going to go to your father and tell him of the foulness you've spoken." He smirked and rode off.

message 20: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith gasped. Wasn't that the Kings daughter? She watched her get back on the stallion and ride to another figure. She wanted to know what was going on so she put on her senses and listened to their talk.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, now she'd done it. "Please, don't!" She cried out.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "Why would I listen to someone below my power? Foolish girl. No lady should say such foolishness." Then started riding off, slowly. A smirk on his face, away from Elizabeth.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth leaned agains Polaris and began to cry.

message 25: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments What an evil guy, Meredith thought. She walked over to Elizabeth and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Unless what?" Sniffed Elizabeth. Turning to the other girl, she said, "Hello. I'm all-right, i guess," she stammered.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "You marry my son and I won't say a word about it." He smirked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 12:09AM) (new)

"What!" ELizabeth exclaimed, pondering her situation. "And what if I say no?" She mocked. "What will you do?"

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "If you say no, I'll tell your father about your foul mouth."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So?" Elizabeth retorted, though her whole body was shaking with feare and regret, and sadness. "What will he do about it? Kill me? Kick me out?"

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "Most likely make you stay in your room maybe take away your horse. Smack you with a stick."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

At his words Elizabeth's grip on Polaris' reins tightened with worry and fear. And to be confined in her room forever- it would be endless torture. Elizabeth looked Cliffton in the eyes, her green gaze boring into his. She dipped her head then stared again. A huge know was forming in her chest- but as Garon would have said, sacrifices must be made to save others. Her voice shook, but she stood ground. "Very well. I will-" she could hardly believe herself. "I will marry your son."

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Daniel smirked and laughed heartlessly. "I knew you couldn't stand staying in a room forever." Then with a smug look he got upon his horse and trotted around Elizabeth. "Just wait till I tell your father..." He said, wanting to add 'But he already knows!' Then he rode off.

message 34: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith hugged Elizabeth. "Who was THAT? What an evil man!" She hated seeing people that cried so she helped the girl sit down next to her horse.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth could feel the tears coming, she didn;t want the other girl to see her pain, after all, she was being so kind.
"His name is Lord Cliffton-" Elizabeth managed, but no more but sobs came from her. For the most part of an hour she cried her heart out, thinking, what have I done! Eventually she looked up at the girl, and cried out, "What have I done to my life?" And she collapsed in a series of body-racking, wet sobs onto Polaris, who nuged her affectionately, but even he couldn't lift her spirits. And all that while.. Dimitris was right...

message 36: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "How old are you? He can't make you marry his son!", Meredith said angrily. "Why is he so evil? Is he THAT greedy?" Meredith thought about the situation, but couldn't imagine herself in it. Impossible, she thought, it's so terrible!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"13," ELizabeth murmured sadly as she leaned against Polaris. "Turning 14 in a month."

message 38: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "13?! And he wants you to marry somebody!", Meredith shrieked. "What's wrong with him?" Meredith couldn't even imagine that at all. "How old is his son?", she asked, still shocked by that man. Who would want a 13 year old to marry someone? I guess that's the only downside of being a princess! , she thought.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth glance up sadly, no light in her eyes. She shrugged. "The oly way for him t get me to do something is by posing a threat via my father... He's powerful. HIs son is, I think, around 20"

message 40: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "20?!", Meredith screamed. This was terrible!!! "Can't you talk to your father about it?" Meredith could understand Elizabeth's sorrow. This poor girl...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander walked along the plains he saw two figures he walked towards them "Elizabeth is that you." He said to them.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth shook her head, a knot forming up in her heart. "He'd never listen," she stated. "All he's been doing since Guildenstar's economy has been getting more and more corrupt is to listen to every single piece of bloody advice Cliffton gives him. He's like my father's role-model. The wedding will happen, wether I like it or not." Tearing her green eyes away from the gil, she settled her gaz on a patch of blooming daisies. In a whisper, she says, "I have no voice in this. I'm just a figurehead, a pawn in Cliffton's game."

message 43: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith sat down next to Elizabeth and hugged her. "Hey, you still have this place here, right? Even if he makes you marry him, it doesn't mean you have to spend any time at all with him. Just pretend, that he's just a friend", Meredith said, trying to make her feel better.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth enjoyed the hug, it was comforting, but then she said, "no. It's not how it works. I'll be," she paused. "How should I phrase this? In his debt but I don't technically owe him. I'll be like his slave- not for work, but for other more important affairs. I'll have to be the perfect princess, as he will grow and rise to power as his father has done... I will have no freedom."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He walks closer to them "Elizabeth!" He exclaims and runs up to her.

message 46: by ella (last edited Jun 08, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Meredith's mouth gaped open. "You'll be in HIS debt?!" This was getting more and more terrible. It was absurd! She shook her head, "Why does your father listen to him? What about your mother? Does she have anything to say?" Meredith looked up as she heard a voice. "Do you know him?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's too busy to meddle with my affairs, she takes up her time to educate me, as for my father, he's often a real bas*ard because of his relationship with Cliffton, I hate him for it-" Elizabeth stopped with a gasp as a figure walked to them, bearing a familiar voice.

message 48: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Merdith looked at the man runing to them. "Do you know him?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Elizabeth I am almost positive of this I believe lord Cliffton hides his true motive behind the curtain of marriage in other words he is planning to kill me."

message 50: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Merdith looked puzzeled. Who was this guy? She looked at Elizabeth and back at the man. Why did he just start talking? And why did he think Cliffton would kill him?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6