Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Outlands > The Toark Mountains

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

They separate Guildenstar and the land of the white knights

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((And has dwarves in it???))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes))

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Whoop! Dwarvishness. I shall post Immediately!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((dyou want me to rp with you? i hav an elf soldier))

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm quietly sang a traditional dwarf song to himself - "Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold" - as he swung his pickaxe. It bit deep into the seam and mithril fell at his feet.

message 7: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Ok. In this, is there hostility orb cooperation between elves and dwarves?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir was out hunting. After that ordeal with that demon h needed time for himself. his keen elf eyes shone silver as he scanned the foothills of the toark mountains.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((well they are not in conflict with each othe if thats what you mean an engage in trade with each other and the hmans.))

message 10: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm sang louder as his pickaxe hewed precious metals from the mountainside. His golden crown and mithril armour no hindrance to his great strength and stubborn resolve.

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((Good))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir followed the soun of inging and saw it was.the kin of the dwarves. without een bowing he said, "what are you doing?" he was partly angry atthe little man. no wonder there was no prey to be found tonight.

message 13: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments "Mining, elf . Strange you couldn't see that with your elven eyes, or perhaps you've not the wit to use them properly."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The blonde haired elf groun his teeth and nnarrowed his eyes at the man before answering, "Well i t would please me greatly, dwarf if you could go and destroy th mountain elsewhere. had you some common sense you would have realised that the racket youre making is making the prey flee."

message 15: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm looked momentarily confused, "Then hunt elsewhere, now, I'm only a dwarf, but last time I checked, game that walks up to you and waits to be shot is not considered a good catch."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"And game tht is found wiithi miles and mils from here is not to be caught. do you see a horse with me? No." He then walked off muttering "stupid dwarf."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"And game tht is found wiithi miles and mils from here is not to be caught. do you see a horse with me? No." He then walked off muttering "stupid dwarf."

message 18: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm looked up. "You'd better watch your tongue elf , else you might lose track of its size, location, and utility." He brandished a mithril axe to punctuate the threat.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir spun around hand on the hilt of his sword. "You qre not one to command me nor threaten me. i suggest you watch your back." Anger flashed in his eyes.

message 20: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm stood, carefully moving his ore behind him, and raised his battleaxe. "My back is well protected, with runes and mithril. How about you?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let us assume it is chain mail ad leather" He drew his sword in an almost lazy casual manner and smiled down at the dwarf.

message 22: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm took a step forward, golden gauntlets gleaming as he raised a heavy shield and thudded his axe against it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir raised his sword to the appropriate level. he smiled.

message 24: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm stepped forwards again, raising his shield.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir rolled his eyes and waited forthe first blow to come.

message 26: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm stepped forwards, waiting for the elf to break the stalemate.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Fter a while of just staring at each other Elrohir put his sword away. "I will not kill you today dwarf."

message 28: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments "Ha! And you seek to avoid combat with insults! You are as much a fool as you are a coward!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you a fool, dwaerf. you know you cannot win against me." Elrohir said icily.

message 30: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments "That sounds a challenge, elf ."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir narrowed his eyes. "You fool! You are demanding a fight, am i not right?" He replied smoothy.

message 32: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments "You demanded it yourself, with that reckless tongue."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir drew his sword again. "You take offence much too harshly.But if you wish for afight so be it."

message 34: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((He's a dwarf. Of course he takes offence))

Having never lowered his weaponry, Torm stepped forwards, aiming a harsh swing at the elf.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

With the swiftness of a deer but the frorce of a lion Elrohir parried the blow.

message 36: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Maintaining momentum, Torm brought up his shield to smash the elf in its pointy-eared face.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nimble and quick, Elrohir dodged the shield and thrust.the sword tip underneath the plate, hooking it and with a tug he tore it off the dwarfs arm sending it clatteringto the side.

message 38: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((You can't do that! It's MITHRIL. He made it. HE'S A DWARVEN KING!! DIE!!!))

Enraged at seeing his work defiled, Torm swiftly brought his axe down upon the elf's foot, to pin him, and moved close to headbutt him.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((hahaha but elrohir is an elf.))

Elrohir just chuckled and got out a dagger of which he pressed.the tip undeeneath the mans chin. "Dont move."

message 40: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((HA HA HE'S WEARING A FULL HELM YOU FOOL))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((dng it))

Elrohir unable to pierce the armor putmore distance betwwen thetwo and hel his sword out.

message 42: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((DWARVES = HEAVY MITHRIL ARMOUR))

Torm strode forward, trying to knock the sword from Elrohir's grasp with his shield.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir simply parried the blows or avoided them flipping the blade to and fro.

message 44: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm carried on raining down powerful blows on the elf, hoping to tire him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir sighed realising what the dwarfs aims were. he lowered his sword aand simply backed away.

message 46: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torn relentlessly advanced, shield up to prevent a counter-attack.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir rolled his eyes and bonked the dwarf on the head with the hilt of his sword.

message 48: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Torm advanced heedless, and swung his axe viciously to strike a the elf's gut.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir parried the nlow with an upard swing of his sword, yanking the dwrfa wrist backwards.

message 50: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ((dwrfa?))

Torm struck with a gauntleted fist to grasp the elf's arm, and attempt to wrest away his sword.

« previous 1 3 4