Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Three by Moonlight: A Collection of Werewolf Tales
This topic is about Three by Moonlight
Archive Self Promotion > Three By Moonlight: A collection of werewolf tales

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new) - added it

J. Nelson (jnelsonaviance) | 4 comments This is the first title by J. Nelson Aviance.

Three By Moonlight: A collection of werewolf tales is a collection of three stories, each following the struggles of their hero as they navigate a world of werewolves and magick, one often hostile to their continued breathing, much less their man on man relationships.
Brennen juggles having a boyfriend, being a newly minted teenaged witch, and his first encounter with the werewolves in his home town.
Duke, on the other hand, is not just a mage, but also the mate to the sexy and powerful alpha of the local pack. So what does it take to keep even a small part of his life normal?
Justin ran away from home when his drunk father nearly beat him to death. Now, after being rescued from the streets and addiction by the handsome werewolf Aiden, he returns home to reconnect with his sister and brother, but has to deal with the lingering emotions for his former lover, a local bruiser named Mickey.Three by Moonlight

message 2: by J. (new) - added it

J. Nelson (jnelsonaviance) | 4 comments Win a free copy of Three By Moonlight! The author is giving away 3 copies. Enter to win by June 26th. Three by Moonlight

message 3: by J. (new) - added it

J. Nelson (jnelsonaviance) | 4 comments New blog post on The World of Words about J. Nelson Aviance!

"Sometimes (and when all is perfect), genre accomplishes exactly what Literary does—including that same depth, inherent internal conflicts as well as external ones, providing a clue into the human condition that makes it all worthwhile.

"We can all point to many examples as well. One such is J. Nelson Aviance’s Fantasy work, about vampires and werewolves and mages. His recent collection, Three by Moonlight, includes brilliant writing, compelling characters (I’d follow Eyulf the werewolf across eight galaxies), and gripping stories. And this is just a tease for his novel in progress. A young author to watch, Aviance drew me into a genre that, as all who know me can attest, is not something I’d normally pick up for pleasure and insight. But that’s exactly what I found there. And it’s smart—a key ingredient to what I love."

message 4: by J. (new) - added it

J. Nelson (jnelsonaviance) | 4 comments PS, did everyone know: 907 people insured themselves against turning into werewolves in the US in 1999.

Do YOU pay too much for YOUR werewolf insurance?