message 1: by panda (new)

panda | 15229 comments Mod
(Go)

message 2: by David (new)

David (davidthescottishwerewolf) | 56 comments Mod
David walked into the classroom and started to pace back and forth

message 3: by David (new)

" I have No Idea where the Hell Scelero is", David replied before he stabbed a desk

message 4: by David (new)

" Yeah well you know How I disappeared for a few weeks when I was still a student here", David asked

message 5: by David (last edited Jul 22, 2013 10:59AM) (new)

"well I went to Hell, I had to visit Lucifer since he is my grandfather and well he wanted me to find a mate fast as he wanted more heirs and I tried flirting with my friend love, but nothing happened and then i realised that scelero was friends with my grandfather and i kind of fell in love with her and later explained how lucifer wanted me to find a mate, and she was interested in becoming my mate because she had loved lucifer but he wsnt interested. she decided that she loved me as much as i loved her and that kind of how it happened, though we discussed those things at a school i was teaching at in canada while still a student here", david replied

message 6: by David (new)

"yeah I still work at that academy now because i am better at astral projecting now", David said

message 7: by David (new)

"I really just need to find Scelero", I know she is here somewhere in the academy but i just want to find her soon" david said

message 8: by David (new)

"okay thankyou", David said before running out of the room