Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Outlands > The Shade Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,213 (1213 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Feared by all and the subject of many myths, the Shade forest is said to have shadows flitting in and out of the trees. They are the cause of many a traveler's death. Are you brave enough?

squirrel-cheeks Carmen walked in to the forest she looked at her wtch is was 1:43 her dad was going to kill her so she turned around t go back but nothing looked the same she knew she should't have come in hear but somthing told her to come her but what it was probley nothing, she thought she heared something in the woods Carmen was hoping it was a small really small animal, but she knew it was probley not so she got her bow ready to kill.

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Morgana galloped through the thick forest when she suddenly saw someone standing there. She halted. "Who are you?"

squirrel-cheeks Carmen could make out a face a girls face "I am Carmen....Carmen Formen, and you?

message 5: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments ((So sory, my notifivcation hasn't worked for days!)))

"Morgana, Morgana Blackwood. What are you doing out here all alone?", she asked jumping off her horse.

squirrel-cheeks ((It is fine))

"I.... was hunting and I got lost what are you doing here? She tried to ask with a normal place.

message 7: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments "It's a nice place to ride" , she said patting Tristan's neck. " should I show you the way out of the forest?"

squirrel-cheeks "That would be really helpful" She said picking up her her bag and arows,"my dad is going to kill me if he finds out".

message 9: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 97 comments Morgana smiled. "He won't. Come let's head up here, it's not far to the White Knights Village", she said turning and pulling her horse Tristan along.

message 10: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks 'Ok thank you I don't what I would do with out you' she said.

message 11: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 71 comments Daluk flickered in and out wisping through the trees, the only thing seeable is a massive pointy smile, and some glowing white eyes floating around. "One man two man, three man four. All of them lost, and many many more!" He cackled, and it was heard throughout the woods.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
Orb smiled as they walked in the forest hand in hand. she had never been here before and guessed he had been her before

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio walked with Orb. He whispered to her. "I honestly have never been here before. I just thought we could explore." He admitted.

she smiled at him "lets explore then" she says with a slight giggle

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio looked at her and laughed. Then he saw a creature that was ghastly It had red eyes, skeleton showing. It bounded over to them.

she followed his gaze to look at it. it was really cute. though she wasn't about to say that. it kinda scared her

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Then the creature leaped at them. It opened its mouth to show sharp bloody teeth. It lunged to bite one of them. Lio got in the way just as it would have bitten Orb. Instead, the creature got its teeth into Lio's arm.

Orb lets out a shriek as it bites Lio and peals it off his arm trowing it into a tree with enough for to knock it out or kill it. she couldn't care either way she turned instantly to lio's arm

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio looked at the scar and shrugged. It healed almost instantly. "Wonder what creature that was." He mused. Another of that creature leaped at them, giving out a weird sound.

Go to 17:47 in this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRm3QC...

"what is going on?" she asks him moving out of the way kinda scared

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I think they want to eat us?" Lio said, confused. He looked around. A lot of those creatures were appearing, along with a few shades. "Orb, don't let go of my hand." Lio said.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments ((leah?))

((sorry))

"didn't plan to" she says weakly. she was scarred and was freaking out she squeezed his hand the fear was so clear on her face

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio smiled at her. He held on tightly, while running. Like previously, one step for him was equal to a human running one mile.

she couldn't keep up but tried her best she looked behind her and sees they were keeping up "Lio!" she warned him

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Orb, keep running. I'll be right behind you." He said calmly while turning to the creatures.

"Lio!" she says but keep running looking behind her one last time

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio got attacked. He saw a cliff to the left and made his way there. The creatures followed him. He stood at the edge, before backflipping off the cliff. The creatures lunged at him and some caught his wings. He couldn't spread them, so he hurtled down. The remaining creatures jumped off the cliff in attempt to catch him. Lio shook off the ones on his wings and spread them. He flew up, and landed right next to Orb. He wiped off some blood.

"don't ever do that again!" she says hugging him tightly tears of relief streaming down her face

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "What? I got rid of them." Lio smiled. He healed himself.

"i swear if you died i was going to kill you" she says not letting him go. she had never been so scarred in her life

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I can't die." Lio told her. He hugged her back.

"why can't you?" she asks him still not letting him go and just stood in her arms fearing that she about lost him

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I'm a demon. If I die, I will come back again." He said gently, looking at her. He felt a weird presence and narrowed his eyes, looking around.

Orb smiled up at him "but still i thought i was about to lose you... it scarred me"

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio didn't reply. He kept his eyes on the forest. He saw something peep out and dash back in.

"what are you looking at?" she asks following her gaze

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Something just moved in there." Lio said.

((Now would be a great time))

((ik :) ))

Orbs eyes suddenly glow red and she falls to the ground coughing hard and breathing harder

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Orb?" Lio said worriedly, turning around. He suddenly felt an eery familiar feeling. Possession. His eyes were flickering from his usual grey eyes to green to grey again. Then, he was thrown into a tree. His eyes were grey. The spirit that had tried to possess him hissed in anger, before beating him up. Lio couldn't exactly attack. He was unconscious from the impact of slamming to the tree.

Orb practically screams then her eyes glow red then fade back to normal and she stands up acting completely normal walking over to lio giving him a small smile and putting her hands on his chest and saying "have we meet before?"

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio slowly woke up to see Orb. "Orb? What happened?" He groaned. He healed himself. "Have we met before? Of course! You're my girlfriend." He said. He sensed something wasn't right. She was probably possessed.

she let out a small laugh "oh perfect" she says running her hands threw his hair "i guess i forgot." she says smiling at him insistently

message 44: by Holt (last edited Jul 11, 2013 08:27PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments You are not Orb. Release her. Now. Lio said into her mind. "The real Orb will never have forgotten." Lio said, glaring at 'Orb'.

"mmmhh i'm sorry i must have hit my head when i fell fighting the thing. and i don't know what you are talking about Lio i fought it!" she says looking at him insistently hurt

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio looked cautiously at her. He told himself to trust her, but if she tricked him, try save the real Orb and get away. "Alright." He sighed, getting up.

she places her arms around her and gives him a playful smile and kisses his lips kinda ruffly

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments This, is definitely not Orb. Lio thought. Still, he hugged her back.

she pulls away and looks into his eyes questioningly they were not how they were suppose to be and she shoves him against a tree and his hands sink into the tree and she says to him "why aren't you like this one?" she asks him

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "W-What?" Lio said, attempting to get his hands out of the tree. Something, was wrong. Very wrong.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25