Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

The Dwarvish Realm > Khazad (The village)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2013 04:09PM) (new)

The village of the dwarves/ Wel the picture is the entrance

[image error]

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
"am.. i dead?" she asks kinda freaking out

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Nope." Replied Res, waiting for her.

((I couldn't find this topic!))

((haha))

"good!" she says smiling

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Findecano and Yolandia walked around the village, hand in hand. Res stiffened and approached them

((Meet the parents))

((here goes nothing))

she walks beside him not sure what to do hoping things went over okay

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Yolandias turned around and gasped. "Res! What are you doing here? Leaving your sister!"
"Who is this pretty lady?" Asked Findecano.

she smiled 'so far so good' she thought to herself "I'm jinx" she says giving a polite curtsy

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Yolandias smiled. "Jinx. What a very nice name."
Findecano scoffed. "Are you a friend of my royal son here. Or something more..." He started to disapprove.

message 10: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jul 04, 2013 07:53PM) (new)

she bites her lip "why thank you... and...he helped me in a time when i really needed someone... so... something more" she says and thinks to herself 'Res you know you can help if you wanna'

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res sighed. "She is my girlfriend, Father. I love her very much."
Yolandia clapped in delight. Fin however, huffed. "Are you an elf?" He asked suspisiously.

"i am not sir" she says sighing her heart pounded in her chest knowing the next question and dreading it

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Findecano clenched his fists. "Then... what are you then?" He demanded.

"i'm... i'm a demon sir..." she says bracing herself for what was next

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Yolandia stepped in front of Fin. He was red in the face. "A demon you say?" Yolandia asked. She smiled. Fin glared at Res menicingly.

"yes ma'ma but i'm not like others madam i was... in a word possessed as a child... two.. things entered me if that makes any since... one that desired good and one that did not... it causes me to be bipolar..." she says not sure how they'd react... honestly she didn't even know if Res knew that

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res cringed under his father's gaze but staightned himself.

"it truly isn't Res's fault... i guess it's something about him, but when i saw him..." she bites her lip "i just knew i loved him... though i know because my mother passed early on... but taught me family is the most important thing... i will leave if you want me to... because i'm not being the cause of a family breaking apart..." she says looking at Fin then says in barley a whisper "not again"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Yolandia nearly cried. She hugged her. "My son has taught you much. Don't worry. I'll take care of my ruddy husband here." She pulled Fin away by the ear.

she practically collapsed in relief a tear of relief slide down her face as they walked away she looked at Res

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res smiled and laughed.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "That went better than I expected." He knelt by Jinx.

she hugged him and breathed out "good lord i thought your dad was going to kill me then and there"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "He could of. But he saves that for the battlefield."

"thank gosh! remind me not to go against him i have a feeling he'll take me out pretty fast" she says half joking then thought about it for a second and how that may actually be something she should consider

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "We used to spare together when I was a kid. He usually won. Strength versus speed. Its 50/50 chance." Res said. "I'd like to see you go against him."

"i think if he ever excepts me it would be fun skill versus strength... even though he probably has both" she says thinking about it then smiling

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I think he does. He will accept you. Or Mother will have a fit." Res laughed. He loved when mom had fits.

she laughed "i hope so... maybe we should go back your mom might get mad at you for leaving your sister"

she stood and her knees were still shaky from the experience but she smiled it off

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "So... I guess it's welcome to the family." Res opened his arms wide.

she hugs him and says "i guess so" smiling

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Yolandia returned with Findecano. He had a forced smile on his face. "Res, sweetums. Its about time we go home. Would you like to ride in the carriage? Jinx can come too."

jinx looked at Res not really knowing what to do

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Yes, mother. We can ride with you." Said Res.

jinx smiled and just going with what ever Res said not really having an opinion just wanting to keep everyone happy

((to the castle))

((waiting for you to post ))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Soon. Having a meeting))

((okay have fun :) ))