Book Review Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > AVAILABLE BOOKS - ROUND 4 (CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (last edited Sep 07, 2013 10:32AM) (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Once your book is listed here, please choose another book to read and review. Remember you cannot pick one that has already been chosen, and you cannot pick a book written by someone who chose yours.

PLEASE DO NOT PICK A BOOK UNTIL YOURS IS LISTED AS AVAILABLE. THANK YOU!

Currently Available Books:

1. Book Name: Killing Matt Cooper
Author: John Cassian
Genre: Thriller/serial killer

REVIEW COMPLETED

2. Book Name: Escalators
Author: Danielle Tara Evans
Genre: Psychological Drama

REVIEW COMPLETED

3. Book Name: SPSS Step by Step: Essentials for Social and Political Science
Author: Cole Davis
Genre: Non-fiction

REVIEW COMPLETED

Please post which book you would like to read and review and what format you require. Provide your email address as well. Please post your review within four weeks on both Goodreads and Amazon. You may post it elsewhere if requested, though that is up to you. Your review should be thorough - at least three paragraphs that describe your thoughts on the book. (Do not just write a summary.)

Once someone picks your book, please email it over as soon as possible!

Thank you for participating. Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues!

*PLEASE POST YOUR SELECTION ON THIS THREAD SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT BOOKS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN. THANK YOU!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments This thread is already closed - Cole will be reading Killing Matt Cooper, John will be reading Escalators, and I will be reading SPSS Step by Step.

message 3: by Cole (last edited Jun 01, 2013 09:50AM) (new)

Cole | 49 comments Cole Davis - review of John Cassian's Killing Matt Cooper

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) When does the next round open up?

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments Once we get at least a couple more sign ups. If no one else signs up soon, I'll just start a new round with only three authors/books as long as that is okay with everyone!

message 6: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) Okay, I'll just keep looking for new posts, all of this is new to me so bare with me. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate around the groups.

M

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments I will message everyone once I start a new round so no worries. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it! Goodreads is very user friendly.

message 8: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) Danielle wrote: "I will message everyone once I start a new round so no worries. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it! Goodreads is very user friendly."

I really like it so far! More than FB! :)

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Evans | 1743 comments I love it; I'm hardly ever on Facebook anymore!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.