King's School for the Gifted discussion

Dorms > Kree's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by cecilia (new)

cecilia If it wasn't obvious, Kree's favorite color is purple. She loves things neat, clean, and organized. If you put one thing out of place, she won't let you move until you fix it.
description

message 2: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree leaned her suitcase against the wall. It was no unusual thing for her to be in King's school. She'd practically lived here forever. She could see the demons walking around outside the school, as well as glamoured angels, but she knew they couldn't hurt anyone on the grounds. No one could hurt each other. Not without getting found out instantly. Kree sighed, sitting on her bed. Now, she knew all the teachers, but if she wanted to be a social butterfly, she had to meet people.

message 3: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree pushed closed her door, immediately dropping her shoes from her hand onto the floor, smiling in satisfaction when she heard the 'thud' of them hitting the floor. She quickly ran a brush through her red hair, taking a moment to sit down and relax. She then took a quick shower and tugged on her pajamas, braided her soaked hair, and went to sleep.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris knocked on Kree's door at 5 AM. She'd been awake for half an hour and was going for a run. But not before she woke her best friend up. "Morning Kree." She called in a sweet as sugar voice. She opened the door and slipped the note inside.

Kree,
I woke up at 4.30 AM and thought of how fun it would be to see you. So I wrote this note because I get the feeling if I wake you up this early you'll be mad at me!!!
But then again, I just couldn't resist the thought of waking you up...
Your bestie,
Iris xxx

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((I'm assuming Kree is still asleep at 5AM! XD))

message 6: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree grumbled a few words under her breath. "What do you want?" She called, rubbing her weary eyes and propping herself up on her elbows. "Iris? Is that you? Come in!"

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris walked into Kree's dorm. "Did I wake you up?" she asked hopefully.

message 8: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "No," Kree said sarcastically. "I've been wide awake all night. Yes, you woke me up!"

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed and sat down on Kree's bed. "My mission is complete." She said playfully.

message 10: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree grumbled some colorful words under her breath. "What do you want? It's five in the morning."

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed softly at Kree's choice of words. "Impressive." She nodded. "To answer your question I was bored and decided to wake you up." She shrugged her shoulders a little and smiled sweetly.

message 12: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree dropped her head into her hands. "So you decided to disturb my dreams of happiness by waking me up at five in the morning? Iris!" Kree groaned. "Couldn't it wait till six?"

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris nodded. "That's right." she said in a sing-song voice. "No it couldn't have waited until six!" Iris rolled her eyes. "Six is an almost normal time to wake up."

message 14: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree groaned, closing her eyes. "But I've got a show later. I need sleep, Iris."

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Fiiine. Go back to sleep. I'll leave you alone." Iris sighed standing up. She still had her run to do.

message 16: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree sighed. "What do you need me to do?" She grumbled. "Because now I'm awake for good."

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I was going for a jog and wanted to know if you wanted to come to, but I can see that you're annoyed at me for waking you up. So I'll go." Iris smiled at Kree and opened the door again to walk out

message 18: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree sighed, standing up. "I'll come, I'll come," she grumbled. "Next time, at least wait till five thirty. Deal?"

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris grinned. "Deal." She nodded. "How long will you take to get ready?" She asked.

message 20: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree glanced at herself in the mirror. "All I have to do is change," she said after a moment. "So three minutes."

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Okay then." Iris spiked

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Ignore that!))

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Okay then." Iris smiled. "Do you want me to disappear somewhere else for a couple minutes?" She asked.

message 24: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree rolled her eyes. "Just wait here," she grumbled as she found something to wear and disappeared into the bathroom to change.

message 25: by cecilia (new)

cecilia .

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed softly and waited for Kree. She hummed under her breath and sat down on the floor, cross legged.

message 27: by cecilia (new)

cecilia After changing, Kree came back into the room. "Better?" She asked, leaving her shoes on the floor. "Ready?"

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris nodded and got up. "I'm ready." She said grinning. "You ready?" She asked.

message 29: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree nodded. "Yep. Ready as I'll ever be at five in the morning."

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed. "Oh lighten up. How often does your best friend wake you up at 5 AM?" She asked still laughing.

message 31: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "I've got a horrible suspicion that this won't be the last time," Kree groaned.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I promise this will be the last time." Iris said opening Kree's door. "Unless you want me to come again tomorrow morning?" She grinned.

message 33: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree groaned. "Not until the show's over. I've got two more shows.@

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Don't worry, I'll leave you alone in the mornings from now on." Iris promised.

message 35: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "Just before six. After six, feel free to bother me," Kree said, grinning.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Hmm... We'll see." Iris teased Kree. "Let's get started. We don't want to be late on my first day now do we?"

message 37: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree rolled her eyes. "No, we wouldn't want that, now would we?" She teased.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Of course not! Wouldn't want my teachers getting the wrong idea or anything like that." Iris said and laughed.

message 39: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "Of course not!" Kree said in mock astonishment. "The wrong idea? That's insane!"

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed. "Yeah right, I'll probably skive maths anyway." She said.

message 41: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "Of course you will," Kree said, as if it were obvious. "You told me that yesterday."

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I did, didn't I?" Iris nodded. "Well I'm telling you again."

message 43: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree grinned. "You're telling me again," she said, laughing.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "So what way are we going to go?" Iris asked Kree. "You know this place better than I do."

message 45: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree shrugged. "We could go for a run in the forest?" she suggested, not bothering to pull on shoes.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Why not?" Iris shrugged. She didn't bother asking about Kree's lack of shoes.

message 47: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree nodded slowly. "It's a nice place... and the full moon is over, so there aren't going to be any shifting wolves..."

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Yeah I don't fancy running into some angry werewolf." Iris nodded and started to stretch.

message 49: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree laughed. "They're not too bad. They can be pretty nice..."

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Well when they're angry I doubt they'd be all that nice." Iris said and raised an eyebrow at Kree.

« previous 1 3 4