Young Adult Reads discussion

Read 2 Review > The Journals of Kara and Jason by Charlie wood - r2r (117)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited May 31, 2013 02:53PM) (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Back with another r2r!

Post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site ^
-------------------
The Book:
The Journals of Kara and Jason by Charlie Wood
Synopsis
A different kind of paranormal romance.

Eighth grade is not going well for fourteen-year-old Kara Bridges. Her best friend Stace has suddenly stopped talking to her, and she is having a hard time adjusting to life without her only real friend.

Luckily for Kara, she soon meets Jason, a foreign exchange student from Europe. And though Jason is more than a little awkward, he and Kara quickly form a friendship, bonding over what it's like to feel like an outsider who doesn't belong.

However, when Jason suddenly returns four years later when Kara is a senior in high school, she realizes not everything was what it seemed. Kara's world—and the way she looks at the world—is about to change forever.

THE JOURNALS OF KARA AND JASON is a 40,000-word novel about being young, falling in love, and all the terrible, wonderful feelings that come along with it

Review links due: June 21th
IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close.

message 2: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited Jun 19, 2013 03:27PM) (new)

Leave a comment with your name and email.
10 copies available in Kindle format

Names Will Go Here
Georgie
Susan
Becca

message 3: by GEORGIE (new)

GEORGIE (whatgeorgiedid) Hello@whatgeorgiedid.com :) thanks

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan (soozfran) | 36 comments Yes please, aintreetales@gmail.com. Thanks

Becca ~BS BOOK REVIEWERS~ (beccabsbookreviewers) | 16 comments I will try this one jnp2000@hiwaay.net

message 6: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Has anyone received their copy yet?

message 7: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Wood | 6 comments Hi everyone,

I've sent out the three copies. Just let me know if anyone had trouble receiving it!

Charlie

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan (soozfran) | 36 comments Thanks for the opportunity to review this book. It was a joy to read. Here are my review posts.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1E47B...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I will post it on my review blog at a later date also.