Round Lake Library Romance Novel Book Club discussion

The Pursuit Of Alice Thrift
This topic is about The Pursuit Of Alice Thrift
Book Arrivals! > The Pursuit of Alice Thrift!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The first book has arrived if you are miles ahead!

Lisajane | 20 comments I am almost finished reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and will be needing a book. Did someone borrow The Pursuit of Alice Thrift? Or perhaps someone could recommend a book to tide me over for couple weeks. Don't want to be too far ahead. Oh, I enjoyed the Kate Morton book. Not romance, more of a genealogy mystery. If anyone would like to read it please let me know and I 'll bring it to next meeting.

Patricia (trishria) | 134 comments I too enjoyed the Kate Morton Forgotten Garden book. I just borrowed the Pursuit of Alice Thrift yesterday from the Clifton Park Halfmoon Library. I am interested in trying more Adriana Trigiani books. I also think another book by Kate Morton would be something to read but her books can be long. Enjoyed the Kitchen House. Sarah's Key was a good read. I really liked Shainghai Girls. Going to try a new author Jennifer Chiaverini, The Dressmaker and The Elm's Quilt series. I am reading Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier and I am enjoying it.