Christian Goodreaders discussion

Snow
This topic is about Snow
Goodreads Authors in Our Group > Limited Time $0.99 eBook --Snow, by Kathryn Hewitt

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathryn Hewitt (khnovels) | 2 comments Snow by Kathryn Hewitt by Kathryn Hewitt

Today's headlines in a fiction novel.
Based on a true story, "Snow" is a novel filled with the controversial topics of abortion, God, teen pregnancy, and even rape.
4.38 rating on Goodreads and 4.5 rating on Amazon, this novel has been acclaimed as a "must read" and "truly inspiring."
Instilling christian principles while dealing with these sensative subjects, this novel is described as "real." Adults and teens need to know that "yes," Christians do make mistakes. "Yes," even as a Christian, you do experience the same emotions as non-christians. This book is being requested in public high schools as a tool to guide young girls who are faced with an unwanted pregnancy. It's then being handed to mothers of teens as a glimpse of wisdom by learning from other's mistakes.
Powerful, this book will leave you breathless and praising the Lord.

For a limited time, it's available on amazon.com for only $0.99 in eBook form.
Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Snow-ebook/dp/B...

Want a paperback? Purchase one (safely through paypal) and receive a personalized, signed and shipped paperback for only $15. (amazon price retails for over $20). Just contact me! :)

message 2: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1857 comments Kathryn, since your book is a YA novel, I'm going to have a copy of it ordered for the college library where I work. We do have an active children's collection (easy-readers through YA), and I think Snow sounds like it would be a good addition to that collection!

Kathryn Hewitt (khnovels) | 2 comments that's wonderful. I personally say the book is meant for 13+ or 7th grade and up. thanks again! :)

message 4: by Werner (new)

Werner | 1857 comments You're welcome, Kathryn!