1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Martina x ȻȄɮȞḞĦÎÕŅŅ

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments but that basicly tells you the whole plot...

message 2: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments Though you immediatly stated which one of the places she is going to choose...

I was thinking to do something like this (just gave them random names);

Jake and Sarah never had an easy life. Their parents always faught about everything and could not get along. After their father cheated on their mum there was only one thing left. A divorce. They split the money, the house... and the siblings. Jake was meant to go with their father and Sarah with their mum. They are both terrified and do not want to lose each other... Will the parents hear them out? Or will they simply end up on different sides of the ocean?

Or (also random names)

After a massive fight with his parents Jake ends up on the streets of Las Vegas. He has nowhere to go. No money. Nobody tp turn to for any help. However Sarah, the leader of the local gang sees potential in the boy. She gives him a quest to see will he fit in the gang. He either completes the quest... or loses everything. Maybe even his life.

message 3: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments I was thinking we'll do doubles? I'd like to be the brother and the mum...

message 4: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments I was thinking the parents for now... and after that we can change it... depending how the plot will go.

Lets say they move out.. then we can create people they meet there.

And if they'll stay... we can create their friends

message 5: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments I am not really good with creating charries. I never bother to follow their personalities...

message 6: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments okay. you go first?

message 7: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments How detailed are you going?

message 8: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments I want to go middle detailed... but I keep my charries short

message 9: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments I have the same XD

message 10: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments damn

message 11: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments good plan

message 12: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments i dont mind

message 13: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments just pick one.

message 14: by Martina (new)

Martina | 67 comments cant see...