r/books discussion

Introductions > Aloha, I'm Nessa!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (swtxnezz) | 4 comments So there I was living in Las Vegas hanging out having fun in my book club and then she moves to Canada... *ahem* Annie... Now, i'm here getting back into the book club groove.

To sum it up this is me and my relationship with books:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/si...

And I know you can definitely relate! ;)

But, really I love to read everything and anything whatever the mood sets for. From Fiction to Nonfiction i'm looking for the escape,relaxation, the need to read, and to see what the hullabaloo is up with those pages. I'm really excited to be a part of this group and to interact with all of you!

message 2: by Stephanie, Super Mod (new)

Stephanie (lastnightsbook) | 346 comments Mod
Great to have you as part of our book club. *Ah-hem, I totally didn't force you into this I swear, you just need a good book club*

I look forward to your input :D

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (icecheeseplease) A friend of Annie! I hope you enjoy our book club here and we look forward to hearing from you!

message 4: by Yuki (new)

Yuki (yukinakamura6556) | 12 comments Hello! I hope you have fun here. :)

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (swtxnezz) | 4 comments Annie wrote: "Great to have you as part of our book club. *Ah-hem, I totally didn't force you into this I swear, you just need a good book club*

I look forward to your input :D"

Awww! I hope that I wont sound too boring.. haha..

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (swtxnezz) | 4 comments Ashley wrote: "A friend of Annie! I hope you enjoy our book club here and we look forward to hearing from you!"

Thank you Ashley! I'm slowly looking at the different threads and topics... And i'm not sure where to start haha.. they all look like fun things to discuss and to learn and expand on... and the touch of random is so cool!

message 7: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (swtxnezz) | 4 comments Kenneth wrote: "Hello! I hope you have fun here. :)"

Wassup Kenneth?! :) Thank you... after joining here I sense book binging to begin again.. XD