Young Adult Book Lovers <3 discussion

Series Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (last edited May 31, 2013 12:20PM) (new)

C. Hey, so as you all known we read Daughter of Smoke & Bone this month, and we would like to know if you all would like to continue the series or if you would rather start a new book. Feel free to share what you think we should do.

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) (hollysreadinghollow) I just joined the group so I didn't know you read that. I have read it thoough and plan on continuing the series at some point, but it doesn't matter to me if I can continue it now or later--whatever suits the majority of the group! I'm happy to be starting another Lisa Schroeder book for the new novel though! I read Chasing Brooklyn in May so that'll be cool to read another of her books!

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) I put it up as a book to read when I chose it for my May Copycat book. I've never read a Lisa Schroeder book, so I'm excited to read Falling for You.

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) (hollysreadinghollow) Haha that makes sense! ;) I read Chasing Brooklyn for a spring reading challenge in one of my groups and happy that I did. I've actually had her books on my TBR list for a long time but didn't get to them until May. Lisa writes in verse (poetry) and that may bug some people, but it wasn't like you have to decipher every line or anything. It's easy poetry haha, and I thought it was really refreshing to read a book in verse! I think Falling for You is in verse, but I'm not sure.

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) Well I just skimmed through it, and there is some poetry (but they are poetry journals) and the chapters are in standard paragraph form.

message 6: by Chelsea (last edited Jun 18, 2013 09:40AM) (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) Since, the third book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series will not be published until 2014, we will need a new Series Book Read; we can start a new Series or continue from the June theme book, just let me know what you think! If I don't hear anything then will we just read Compel, the second in the Rae Wilder Series.

message 7: by C. (new)

C. The series book was changed to the Across the Universe Series, so we will be continuing with that for this month.