That's Normal's Boozy Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (nikkipierce) | 3 comments Mod
Look at that sassy bob on the cover! She means business.

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethorne) | 310 comments Mod
Nikki wrote: "Look at that sassy bob on the cover! She means business."

I love a good asymmetrical bob.

Also, that's a werewolf in the background.

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise (eliserrr) | 25 comments Mod
I've already cast her in my mind as Allison Scagliotti, based on that rockin bob.

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (thiscitygirl) | 25 comments Mod
FYI, do not attempt asymmetrical bobs if you have curly hair. Age 13 was ROUGH with that haircut.

message 5: by Beth (new)

I've had nothing but sassy bobs and pixie cuts since 1994.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Anthon I love Allison Scagliotti! Warehouse 13 is one of my favorites! Have yet to start the book but now she will be who I see!

message 7: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Decker (bekahbuttons) | 101 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "I love Allison Scagliotti! Warehouse 13 is one of my favorites! Have yet to start the book but now she will be who I see!"

Is that who is on the cover Emily? Or just who it looks like?

message 8: by Rebekah (new)

I thought it was Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen on the cover when I first saw it (I saw a small version)

Do you guys know what I"m talking about? Have you heard of the Twilight series? Maybe we can read that for our next book club

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Anthon Rebekah wrote: "Emily wrote: "I love Allison Scagliotti! Warehouse 13 is one of my favorites! Have yet to start the book but now she will be who I see!"

Is that who is on the cover Emily? Or just who it looks like?"

No not who is on the cover but as Elise said that's who she's been cast as. I can totally see that based on the bit of the cover I too had seen. downloaded last night... will start readying today!

message 10: by Rebekah (new)

Emily wrote: "Rebekah wrote: "Emily wrote: "I love Allison Scagliotti! Warehouse 13 is one of my favorites! Have yet to start the book but now she will be who I see!"

Is that who is on the cover Emily? Or just..."

oh MISSED THAT!

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ellieharris) | 6 comments Todd saw the cover and thought that it was a book about little red riding hood.

message 12: by Beth (new)

Ellie wrote: "Todd saw the cover and thought that it was a book about little red riding hood."

Whatever. She's obviously wearing a Bella jacket.