Class of 2013 discussion

Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1)
This topic is about Stormbreaker
Book Review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anthony (new) - added it

Anthony Cisneros | 15 comments The book, Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz, is an intriguing story about Alex Rider finding out who killed his uncle. At first, his death was mentioned as a car accident, but Alex knows its not true. "Ian Rider hadn't died in any accident...A spray of bullets had caught the car full on the drivers side." Now Alex knows that this is no accident, and that his Uncle was an agent. Now he is on a mission to find out who killed them with the help of his Uncles teachers.Kirkus Reviews said "What if James Bond had started spying as a teenager? Non-stop action keeps the intrigue boiling." This book will always keep you wondering what will happen next, which is my opinion, and events occur out of nowhere. I would recomend this book that like to teenagers who like to face their obstacles in life.Other books by this author is Point Blank, Skeleton key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, Ark Anngel, Snakehead, and Crocodile Tears. Will Alex ever find out who killed him? Will Alex be killed? Is it possible that it could have been his mom who killed his uncle? If you want to find out, then read this book!

message 2: by Jair (new)

Jair Loco | 15 comments It looks like a great book tony maybe i will read it. it seems pretty entertaining but i a suggestion is not to say if it was Alex's mom it makes kinda of suspicious and obvious. Anyway its looks pretty cool i might read it.

Margarita | 1 comments Storm breakers main protagonist is Alex Rider. He is sure that his uncle Ian didn't die in a car accident, he thinks there was something more far beyond that. His suspiciousness was correct, his uncle didn't die in a car accident he was killed because he was a spy. MI6 says that he should follow his uncles footsteps because that what he has prepared him for. But he refuses. I would recommend this book because it is full of suspense and adventure, people who like spy books. I enjoyed reading this book because it was interesting to the point I didn't want to set it down. I would say the theme for this book would be to not trust anyone. I would say this because they kept telling him that his uncle died in a car accident from a shooting alley.