Beyond Reality discussion

The Night Circus
This topic is about The Night Circus
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > THE NIGHT CIRCUS: Roll Call and Initial Impressions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (doily) | 966 comments Please let us know if you are planning to read, have read, or are reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

PLEASE!! NO SPOILERS!!

carol. | 173 comments Have read, and enjoyed it enough to add to my library in hardcover. I love the visual imagery, drawings and text.

message 3: by Stuart (new) - added it

Stuart (asfus) | 136 comments Will read as I have it on my Kindle

Daniel (dward526) I am in on this one. Started listening to the audio book, and I am intrigued. I think this will be very enjoyable.

Helen Have read, it is lovely.

message 6: by Shel, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shel (shel99) | 2120 comments Mod
I read it a few months ago and absolutely loved it!

Georgia | 1 comments I started it a few days ago and even though I haven 't read much yet, I 'm really enjoying it.

Esther (nyctale) I downloaded the audiobook from my library and should join the discussion soon.

Theresa (gossamerchild) Read it a while ago, loved it, and will contribute to the discussion...hopefully :-)

Lindsey | 370 comments Read it for my meets-IRL book club awhile back. I enjoyed it although I doubt I'll read it again. Looking forward to the discussion!

Allen (allenblair) | 2 comments Read it, looking forward to discussing and re-reading some of what I considered very imaginatively written chapters!

Elizabeth I read it in March and loved it. I checked it out from the library, but I'm thinking of getting my own copy.