Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Elven Realm > The castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 826 (826 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Elves to the call

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Back at the castle, Resando pulled a book of one of the many shelves. He read the book many times, but he still enjoyed it. He sat in a plush chair and read the long, adventurous read for the twenty-third time. Resando still hoped for company. Things seemed unusually empty and lonely. If he had a mate, this wouldn't be the case.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Leah: Meet here))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
jinx walked, walked farther than she had intended and had ended up in the elven realm. 'i don't belong here' she thought to herself 'then again i don't belong anywhere.' she leaned against a wall and slid down it ending up sitting she brings her knees to her chest and closes her eyes waiting to be caught

message 5: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jun 24, 2013 03:30PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Resando heard a noice. He turned his head and saw a stranger in the room. He smiled. "Hello. I'm Prince Resando. Who are you?" He stood up and asked politely.
((Sorry about the wait. I didn't get a email or notification.))

she looks up slowly not sure what to do "sorry... i-i'm lost..." she say looking at him with fear in her eyes thinking that he is going to hurt her

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Lost? Come, Let's have some lunch, shall we? Guest are scarce these days, since the war started to loom." Resando invited kindly. "If you don't mind me asking, what being are you." Then he saw the look in her eyes. "Don't worry. I am harmless... Jinx."

"how do you know my name?" she asks him confused

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I have my ways. And you just look like a Jinx." He replied.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Resando looked more closely at Jinx. "Are you a fallen angel? Or a demon? You don't look completely human."

"demon" she says looking away from him she thinks to herself 'yep i look like a jinx because i mess up everything!' she says standing

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Ah, a demon. I've never seen one before. Unless you count the statues in one of our gardens... Oh, my manners! Please excuse me. Sit down, if you may." Res bowed.

"your fine" she says kinda freaking out because of the statue thing "w-why would there be statues of demons in your garden?" she asks him taking a step back from him

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res laughed. "There not real demons! Just forms of them. Given to us by the dwarf artist, Quandero. Odd, now that I mention it, we haven't heard from the dwarves in ages..." Res sat down and played with his wand.

"what's that?" she asks him slowly walking over to him. she looks at it and "you know we aren't all evil and out to get everyone and cursed by satin some of us got into this mess against our own will" she says talking about the demon thing

message 16: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jun 24, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res stares. "I am very well aware of that. This is my wand. I use it to enhance my magic. Most elves can do magic. I'm not going to cast you out of here." He says cooly.

"why wouldn't you... i am aware i'm not supposed to be here...?" she asks him "that's really cool that you have magic by the way" she says quitly

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I am aware that you are not suppose to be here. If my father finds out, you'd be executed. But, while I'm here with you, you are safe." Res walked forward towards Jinx. "And thank you. Don't demons have powers of their own?"

message 19: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 24, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

"executed? haha fun" she says biting her lip and nodding slowly "and not me" she says sighing. she looks at the wand in amazment

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Well, you do have one power. And it only effects one person." Res was almost face-to-face with Jinx. "You mystify me." Res whispered.

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((So did Jinx get over Valshe? just curious))

she looks away from him biting her lip and blushing majorly. she doesn't trust herself to look at him, not wanting him to end up like Valshe.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Is there anything wrong?" Res asked, concerned.

message 24: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 24, 2013 04:46PM) (new)

((she didn't want to, but Valshe is a player who obviously isn't looking for someone to actually be with and not use... and kinda))

"no" she says smiling, but still not looking at him, still not trusting herself to not cry

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Are you sure? Was it something I said?" Res was unconvinced.

"no!"she says slowly looking at him and blushing again her cheeks glowing bright red

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res was shocked by her insistence. "You look like a summer rose when you blush." He admired.

she covers her cheeks because she blushed even more "your really sweet" she says

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Its a charm of mine. A talent, not a power." Res smiled.

she laughs and says "so i'm not under any spell" she says laughing

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "No. But I am under yours." Res sighed.

she smiles at his comment then at him sighing asks "what's wrong?" she asks concerned

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "It is something all the living have encountered throughout the ages: Love. I love you, Jinx."

((Sorry if this is moving too fast for you.))

"is that like a elf thing? that you just click with people?" she asks wondering how someone could have feelings so fast for someone she barely knew

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "No. Its what the humans call 'love at first sight'" Res sighed.

"why do you keep sighing?" she says pushing him playfully "because i'm not sure about love but i know one thing i definitely like you" she says kissing his cheek blushing again

message 38: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jun 24, 2013 05:30PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Its not that sigh. Its like he's breathing out the sentence))

Res eyes bulged. He closed them kissed Jinx's cheek. It was his turn to blush.

((ohhh sorry!))

"your cute when you blush" she says laughing then bites her lip

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Well, you're cuter." Res playfully poked her nose. "Counter question- Why do you keep biting your lip?"

"nervous habit... sorry... it also helps me not go bipolar..." she says looking away

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Ah. The fascinating state of Bipolarism. At any given moment, without warning, you can turn from kind to savage with or without provokitation. And vice versa." Res said and waited a moment, then smiled. "I do love that in a demon."

she laughs then shoves him away from her and draws her sword pointing it at his throat and glares at him

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Res quickly gets out of the way and draws his wand. "Another perk of being a elf: We have inhuman speed."

"good" she says putting away her blade "i had to make sure you would defined yourself because i could very well kill you and not even realize it before it's to late" she says "by the way that's really cool" she says about his speed

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Thank you." Res bows. "I take pride in it. Now, what would you like for lunch?"

she smiles "i don't really know" she laughs and blushes "sorry"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "How about an invention of mine: Two round bread slices sandwiching a flat roll of meat and cheese cooked well done. I call it: a Cheesemeat." Res waved his wand, and before them sat two Cheesemeats with a side of sweet tea and a vanilla cake. "Oh, I forgot to mention: This is a finger food. No utensils needed. Dig in!" Res picked up his meater and took a big bit out of it.

she takes a bite"wow! this is good!" she smiles

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Thwank Whoo." Res said through a full mouth.

((This feels like a awkward date))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17