Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Neutral Charries > Elves or Dwarves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2013 04:40AM) (new)

Elves or dwarves. Most tend to be neutral.

If you wish to be royalty for either sak me
Princesses- 1 left
Princes- 3
Queen- Taken
King- 1

Here's the outline:

First Name:

Last Name:

Personality: Please Make it at least 10 sentences.

Appearance:
< IMG SRC= picture link / >

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguished Markings (If any):

Backstory: Please make it at least 10 sentences

Weakness

Strengths

Family:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status

Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2013 12:06AM) (new)

She is accepted! And gorgeous... Great job, Vayle.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

First Name: Eredor

Last Name: Woodsong

Personality: Please Make it at least 10 sentences. He is a rather shy person. He was never very good at talking. He is very loyal and trusting though. He will always trust you no matter what. He usually can be found in gardens or anything natural. He is very down to earth and nature. He is quick to judge someone. And even though he is shy is very brave. He dreams of traveling to distant land. Also discovering new things and ideas. Very creative and innovative.

Appearance:
< IMG SRC= picture link / > http://media.photobucket.com/user/Sea...

Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue/hazel
Weight: 150
Height: 5'9
Distinguished Markings (If any): scar running down his left cheeck like a tear drop

Backstory: Please make it at least 10 sentences he was always a creative boy. Sometimes he would walked out in the woods. One day he walked out and found himself lost in the woods. He looked for ages but he couldn't find his way out. So one day he stumbled upon a human colony. All of the humans refused to take him in. Until one day a family did he spent his years growing up there, when he left he had a yearning to go some place he didn't know where but he would find it. After years if searching he found his home town. and now that is where he is at right now.

Weakness very u sure about desicions

Strengths very loyal and trusting

Family: elf parents are unknow if dead or alive human step parents are dead

Sexuality: straight

Relationship Status open and looking

Other:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Great charrie, he is approved.

message 5: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Jun 03, 2013 01:07AM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ First Name: Tulip (view spoiler)

Last Name: Parthenope

Personality: She is kind at heart, wise, mysterious, and clever. Upon first meeting, Tula can be a very nice. She's one of the most approachable elves. She is sweet, and gentle, but for the most part, she's happy and warm towards others. As a Princess she has been raised to act like royaly, but that doesn't define Tula, she is adventurous and wild. She loves the outdoors and enjoys running and 'fighting'. She will become friends with those outside of her social status and even not in the same species.

Appearance:

Hair: Her hair is blonde and sits in waves around her knees.
Eyes: Emerald Green
Weight: She is 50kg
Height: 6'1
Distinguished Markings (If any): She has a scar through her left eyebrow that continues running down through her lips finishing mid-chin and pointy ears.

Backstory: Tulip was adopted by the King and Queen just days after she was born, abandoned by a wealthy family she was only left with a velvet cloth around her and a diamond necklace. Found in a pile of tulips, her name was formed. Tula had a very comfortable childhood. In her teenage years, Tula was known for sneeking out and venturing into the forest and towns. Meeting all different sorts of people and creatures in doing so. On her tenth birthday, while playing in the forest, she was attacked. Laying in a pool of her own blood, she nearly died. Taken to a healer, she luckily survived, but when asked who or what attacked her she could never answer. Her mind deleted the knowledge to try save her from suffering more than she already was. At fivteen, she still has scars all over her body, but the one she is known for is on her face, running from her eyebrow to her chin.
She still enjoys the forest, and even still goes back to where she was attacked.

Weakness:
- Being accused of things she didn't do
- Seeing injured animals
- Not being able to help others survive or heal them to some extent.

Strengths:
- Archery
- Running
- Climbing trees

Family: Her mother and father, King and Queen among with her three brothers and two sisters.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single {OPEN}

Other: (view spoiler)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, she can be a princess, Hazel, and thanks for joining!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved, Cori! Great job!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bitteschoen. (That's ur welcome in German)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ I edited mine, if you could have a quick squizz at it :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

she is approved!! Great job. SOrry I havent been on for long, just lost all the files on my computer... At least goodreads knows how to cheer me up

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ hahaha thank you :) And oh, that sucks :(

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Welcome, ya i know, but i'm over it now.. :)

message 13: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Jun 16, 2013 10:51AM) (new)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) First Name: Ariadne

Last Name: Winterknoll

Personality: Quiet, but fierce when insulted or attacked. Doesn't like meeting new people, makes quick judgements, but those are usually right, as she is observant. Trustworthy and loyal to the ones she loves, and would do anything for them. Always likes to be smiling, even if there's no reason. She likes to do things by herself and hates when others think she's not capable of doing them. She works hard and can be really stubborn. She's confident though she's serious. She doesn't like to be told what to do as she loves her independence. She tells the truth even if it hurts and expects the same from others.

Appearance:

Hair: Long, red.
Eyes: Light brown.
Weight: 60kgs.
Height: 5ft 7in.
Distinguished Markings (If any): Calloused hands because of her work, scars from her training. (Do those count?)

Backstory: She was born in Lothinolorien, her parents died when she was small, they were killed in a trip to a human village, so she hates humans ever since. She was raised by her uncle, a blacksmith for the castle. Since she was small she liked to write poetry and stories, she used to sneak out and go to the forest to just stay there, thinking and writing. As she was growing up she learned to use a sword, a bow, and learned unarmed combat, she became excellent. She has a black shire horse named Osiris. Her uncle died when she was seventeen, and she works in the blacksmith ever since. She loves doing it, but longs for freedom, as sometimes she doesn't have time for herself.

Weakness: Being too stubborn, close to relationships with others, too defensive, unable to forget her hatred towards humans.

Strengths: Imaginative, great fighter, good at climbing and riding a horse. Good with animals and nature in general.

Family: Cairo and Della Winterknoll (parents). No siblings.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Relationship Status: Single

Is it okay? :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

PERFECT!!!

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Sarah wrote: "PERFECT!!!"

:) Thank you!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

First Name: Elrohir

Last Name: Celebrindal

Personality: Elrohir is a wise being, who is kind to everybody but those who are his enemies. He is a savage lion on the battlefield, and is an expert with a bow and arrow. Elrohir also has a fierce temper, but he is also very loyal. He's brave, and hardly afraid of anything.

Appearance:

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: grey/blue
Weight: N/A
Height: 5"3
Distinguished Markings (If any): A scar on his right thumb from when he was little.

Backstory: When he was a young elf, Elrohir was used to being brought up by a kind and loving race of people. But only a couple years ago, he was taken from his home by the WHite Knights and put into servitude as a pub manager. He hated it there and was under constant supervision. However, he managed to escape, and has become an outcast, free, neutral ranger.

Weakness:
Spiders
White Knights

Strengths:
Archery
Kindness

Family: None

Other: None

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I approve myself :0

message 19: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jul 24, 2013 09:39AM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) First Name: Resando
Last Name: Orandas
Personality: Resando has always disapproved of violence. He is very generous but doesn't always act like a royal. He likes to play and interact with the people and have fun. Resando loves History and reading. Resando likes water but has a extensive fear of darkness(Achluophobia) and loathes large fires. Resando is very loving of his family and obeys them without question. He loves his sister and mother the most. He is close to his father, though. Resando will spend countless hours(sometimes days) in the forest and fields surrounding his kingdom. He also loves to paint and write poetry and stories.
Appearance: Tall, tan-white skin, pearly-white teeth, long, caramel/chocolate hair. Resando's skin is smooth and hairless. He's also lean but not too muscular.
Hair: Chocolate/caramel
Eyes: Emerald Green
Weight: 131 lb.
Height: 6' 2''
Distinguished Markings: Has a royal blue tattoo of a water hieroglyph on his right palm
Backstory: Resando is a generally nice person. He has been against the war since he has discovered its existance. But, he doesn't want to get very involved. He just wants peace. Once, Resando snuck out of the catsle to visit the humans. He witnessed a battle and ran back home. He hasn't stepped foot outside of the fields and forest of his homeland again. Resando developed a power over water. Though, he hasn't truly mastered it yet.
Weakness: Darkness, uncontrolled fires
Strengths: Water, magic, mental communication
Family: Findecano- Father
Yolandias- Mother
Marisias- Sister
Sexuality: Heterosextual(Straight)
Relationship Status: GF= Jinx(demon)
Other: Res has a dark opposite named Zaron.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I don't think so. But we do need dwarves. Its a ghost kingdom over there...

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I guess the elves have a shared kingdom

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I think different.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I already have a whole royal family

message 26: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Can I make the Dwarf King?
Look, I can sing in dwarvish!
"Gold, gold, gold, gold gold, gold, gold, gold."

message 27: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 71 comments All Hail the Dwarven Empires. We make machines of pure gold! We dig and mine and forge, all the earth belongs to the dwarves. We bring down mountains with our genius, we ... we're quite small compared to humans...

BUT WE HAVE EPIC FREAKIN BEARDS!!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) PLEASE MAKE DWARVES!

message 29: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments So... can I? MAke the King?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

sure

message 32: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments First Name: Torm

Last Name: Goldhand ((I don't know if there's a set surename yet for dwarven royalty, but 'Goldhand' seems good))

Title: King

Personality: I have one word to summarise this character. "Gold." If I were to proffer another, it would be "gold". Then perhaps, "Mithril". He's a classical dwarf, he cares for his wealth and his clan's history.

Appearance: http://digital-art-gallery.com/pictur...
Hair: In pic
Eyes: In pic
Weight: Average dwarf weight.
Height: Tall, for a dwarf, so about 4'7"
Distinguished Markings (If any): N/A

Backstory: Whilst his father was in power, Torm trained in war and runecraft. As well, of course, as in mining. He has, because of this, he has tremendous strength and an almost unique appreciation of his people, and their desires. This prepared him well when the time came for him to ascend to the throne.

Weakness: There's only one of him. He would rather sacrifice himself than allow his people to die.

Strengths: Strong, Skilled Warleader, Keen Diplomat, Financially Knowledgeable, Dwarven

Family: The Other Royal Dwarves

Relationship Status: Presumably married to the queen.

Other: King of the Dwarves

message 33: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments ??

Feedback...???

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

approved

message 35: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Thank you.

message 36: by Julia (last edited Aug 17, 2013 08:01AM) (new)

Julia (heckingturtles) First Name: Asëa (Pronounced A-say-a)
Last Name: Nallvir

Personality: Asëa is a kind hearted girl, but is ruthless in battle. She will only fight for what is right, no matter if it will bring hatred upon her. Asëa will speak her mind and has little care about what others think of her. She will protect those she loves at all costs. At a first meeting she may seem cold, but that is only a mask. Her ideas often get her into trouble, even if they end up well. Asëa is creative and spends her free time painting nature around her. She is optimistic some days and a pessimist on others. This is usually decided by the day and circumstances. To sum it up, she wears a mask to hide her emotions, but underneath lies a heart of gold.

Appearance:

Hair: Dark brown hair that trails down just past her shoulders
Eyes: A deep purple
Weight: The average weight of an elf
Height: About 5.5
Distinguished Markings : A green leaf tattoo on her right shoulder

Backstory: Asëa was orphaned as a child and lived in an orphanage until she was 53 (the equivalent of about age 5 for a human). At that time, the orphanage went out of business and she was forced to raise herself. She grew up in the forest. There she learned to live off of the land. Asëa could make a bow and arrow set out of bark and tell what was edible and poisonous. Only recently did she re enter society. Her past brings up sorrowful memories for Asëa and she will not tolerate anyone who is cruel to her because of it.

Weakness: She has a fast temper that she has yet to contol

Strengths: She is an amazing fighter and is very good at planning

Family: None, orphaned as a child

Other: Has a control over earth-related magic

message 37: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments Whoop... Another Elf... My kingdom needs fleshing out a bit.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha its Arwen! Nyways… Absolutely Approved Jony

message 39: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 605 comments GIVE ME MORE SUBJECTS!!!

message 41: by Queen of The Moon (last edited Dec 17, 2013 06:05PM) (new)

Queen of The Moon [First name:] Aracala

{Titles} Does not hold any at this time. Though she is often referred to in passing as The Wanderer.

[Weapon:] The sword is her primary weapon, but like all Elves she is very skilled with a bow, more skilled than most, which is why she was recruited to lead as an archer for 65 years. http://www.tiltedsky.net/files/images...

[Age:] 257

[Gender:] Female

[Personality:] She is gentle and loving, warm and generous, when the time calls for it. Most of the time though, because of her young age she is playful, and hyper. She is not afraid to be curt and honest about her feelings on any subject, no matter the person she is talking too. This tends to get her into trouble a lot, because she speaks out against her elders. She is fascinated by new things, and doesn’t mind being in the company of dwarves, dragons, wizards, and pretty much any other being that is not going to harm her. The thought of slaying anything natural to middle earth, i.e. animals, makes her sick to her stomach.

[Physical Appearance:]
http://www.viking-mythology.com/image...
She possess the gracefulness and slender physique that is associated with most elves.
Always where’s this necklace that she received from her fallen friend. http://img0.etsystatic.com/001/2/6422...
As well as just a regular necklace.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I...

Hair: Practically blonde hair, with blonde streaks from the sun
Eyes: wide, almond-shaped, and vibrantly colored eyes, colors include gold, green, and blue
Weight: 125
Height: She is rather short for an Elf, standing at only 5’6”
Distinguished Markings (If any): She has a scar on her left cheek that is from an orc attack.

[Backstory:]
She was given up by her parents when she was born, because they felt like they could not raise her properly with everything that happened with the ring, they did not want her to have a harsh life. She does not know that and as a result she does not wish to know who her mother and father are, nor does she wish too. She was raised in Rivendell and trained in all the arts by the many elves that lived there and passed through. Often times she would spend her days as she grew up in the gardens, but as she got older she ventured out farther into middle earth only to return days later. She spent a small stint, 65 years in the military as an archery expert. She lost a friend in an encounter with Orcs though, leaving her with the scar on her face, she was so emotionally distraught afterward that she returned to Rivendell. Now she comes and goes without telling anyone, not paying any mind to appointments she may have or the like.

[Sexuality:] straight

[Relationship Status:]

[Other:] She can be classified as a free spirit 99.99% of the time

Necklace: http://www.medievalbridalfashions.com...

message 42: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Approved!

Queen of The Moon Thanks lol.

message 44: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Welcome

message 45: by Holt (last edited Dec 17, 2013 06:18PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments I N P R O G R E S S

First Name: Farwen

Last Name: Calaerneth

Personality:

Appearance:

Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 48 kg
Height: 6'4
Distinguished Markings (If any): None

Backstory:

Weakness:

Strengths:

Family: All my friends.. are dead and gone...

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Open

Other:

message 46: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
((TAURIEL!! :) ))

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( I KNOW!! ))

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (Raphael Nightgrove) | 5 comments First Name: Raphael

Last Name: Nightgrove

Personality: Kind always but never hesitates to fire an arrow once she feels threatened. Having being on the run for almost a century, she is often paranoid and trust has became an issue for her. Raphael has issues with greed at times and would work quickly with her witty mind to steal with absolute stealth. Due to her origin, she bears a light weight and is extremely agile.

Appearance:
< [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2gy9aue.jpg[/IMG] >

Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 40KG
Height: 5'9"
Distinguished Markings (If any): Butterfly marking on her left chest

Backstory: Raphael was washed ashore on the beaches of England after jumping off a cliff into the sea from several horsemen where she wakes up being lost in these undiscovered lands. Raphael is known to be one of the last wood elves torched by the human race in a land far far away and hence, her burning hate against humans. She lost her world at the age of 42 and has been hunted by all human nations generations after generations for a reason that she herself did not know.

Weakness : Weak in fighting in close quarter, gets a little emotional too easily at times.

Strengths : Extremely accurate archer, just and would not hurt the innocent.

Family: Killed 78 years ago

Sexuality: Bi

Relationship Status: NIL

Other: NIL

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Great! APPROVED

message 50: by Andy (last edited May 16, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

Andy | 56 comments Name: Amras Inglorian

Personality: He is pleasant yet capricious. Melodic mirth pronounces an undercurrent of serenity. Amras is not easily angered. But when his people and homeland are threatened, his ire can be great indeed.

Appearance:

Hair: Gold
Eyes: Emerald
Weight: 130
Height: 5'6"

Backstory: Amras was born in Valandil - a prosperous wood elf city in the north. A city above ground, wrought in the very trees themselves. It had long been a peaceful place. So it had been in Amras's younger years. Ill tidings came on dark wings in autumn. Foreshadowing a winter harsher than any the elves had ever known. Not for the freezing cold, but for the hordes of wicked beings that stirred from bleak corners of the world, marching to a summons from a truly sinister thing. It was these beasts and ill formed men that set the city of Valandil afire. The elves managed to fight off the evil creatures, but not without heavy losses. Many of their precious trees were burned to blackened stumps. Many of their people had died in battle, including King Gildor. The current time is a time of rebuild. A time for the young King Amras to find allies and protect his people from the terrible evil that is spreading like wild fire across the lands.

Family: Elder son of Gildor Inglorian. Amras has quite a few younger brothers and sisters.

« previous 1