Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 722 (722 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2013 09:47AM) (new)

The village

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She circled overhead and looked down upon the people of the village.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth pulled her hood over her head, to hide her face, took a deep breath, and stepped over Guildenstar's border and into the Land of The White Knights. It was the most rebellious thing she had ever done. She had not taken her horse, polaris, with her, he would attract too much attention. She couldn't help but think, 'My birthday is in a month!'

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked around and noticed a hooded figure "could it be the person that I've heard of." She said to her self she landed and hide her wings inside a long overcoat and walked over to her "pardon me but are you that Elizabeth I've been hearing about?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth was taken aback but she relaxed as she saw it was an angel. "Yes, it's me, princess of Guildenstar. How have you heard of me? I haven't cause any drama in the country yet, have I? Or is it my constant rebellion?" She lowered her hood, her red curls cascading down her shoulders like a fiery waterfall.
((Hint hint nudge nudge she hasn't run away yet))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:09PM) (new)

Elizabeth recognized the boy's voice and punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Don't be such a jerk," she siad angrily, "we were just having a conversation."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"As an angel I spend a lot of time in very poor places of this city and I enjoy helping the people as doing so one here's rumors yours happened to be on of them I didn't know if it was true so I came to you." She said drawing back her hood she seemed to have a white glow coming from her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She stayed her ground against the newcomer.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"If what was true?" Elizabeth asked gently, and pulled Dimitris to her side. 'Angels are beautiful' she concluded to herself.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you running away was true I heard that night and day from the people." She said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rebellion is healthy, Dimitris," Elizabeth retorted, "you just haven't comprehended that yet." Smoothing out the folds of her dark blue dress, she continued. "Just because you're two years older than me, doesn't mean I'm about to listen to you. Lord Cliffton is really getting on my nerves, now don't you go doing the same."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"That depends." She stated quickly to Elizabeth.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

John wrote: ""If you running away was true I heard that night and day from the people." She said."

Elizabeth turned back to the angel. "No, no I haven't run away," she said. "At least, not yet," she muttered. "I might, someday. If something drastically wrong happens to me, it'll probably go first on my to do list."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel who was out of castle after a strange incident with her maid ablystel saw two strangers there and recognized the red haired girl from the pub he got to her and said "aren't you the one from golden pony ?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rumors are rumors never trust them." She said looking at the person from the castle and she drew her hood up again.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth turned and rolled her eyes. She made a low courtesy. "Your Highness," she said. "Why, does this stuff get out so quickly? Am I the talk of the town, now? And yes, I was at the Golden Pony last night." She shot her brother a worried glance, sure that he was not going to be pleased with this news.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

*Cori* wrote: ""Elizabeth!" he said in a hushed voice, "What's this about? Running away?" he asked grabbing her arm."

"Let go of me, Dimitri," she said angrily, yanking her arm out of his grip, "Sometimes being royalty means you have restrictions. At least I do. Because I'm the princess" she said in a mocking voice, "because I'm a girl."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't saw you two in the village so are you two from Guildenstar ?? or you were sneaking out ?" he asked "and yes if beautiful girls like you wil be out then you wil be the subject of talks"

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:28PM) (new)

Elizabeth flinched slightly at her brother's expression. She was in big, BIG trouble. "Beautiful?" She said, turning to the other prince, "Purrlease!! Who do you think I am? I am a rebellious, stupid, and not your ideal princess. And no, I do not wear make up. Stupid, sick stuff that tastes bad." She shot her brother a cold glare.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:32PM) (new)

She turned away from the company of the others and attempts to hide her face.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 10:35PM) (new)

Elizabeth squirmed to get free, but it was hopeless. Sullenly she walked back with her brother, glaring at the floor. She was going to regret it that she ever left Guildenstar.

((cori? To the Castle Courtyard))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know you don't wear make up otherwise I wouldn't have called you beautiful because beauty can't.be faked with makeup" Ithuriel said no one in particular and turns toward the strange girl and said "take it as advice nt threat that you shouldn't talk to someone royal in white knight's territory it's not your Guildenstar "

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She started walking away from the people.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder at the prince, and rolled her eyes. "Good day to you too! And tell your father I still hate him as much as ever!" She grinned to herself.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel turned toward the angel and asked "from whose permission you are leaving ?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your message will be delivered but don't you think its a little rude message regarding the circumstances princess Elizabeth" said Ithuriel

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned to him looked him in the eye and took off the raggedy under coat and let her wings stretch she looked him again in the eye and flew away hopping he got the message.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good bye prince" said Ithuriel and as soon as he saw the Angel in her real form he bows to her and muttered a sorry

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded at this and soared over head following Elizabeth.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Changing thread now.))
Elizabeth, with her head hung low, walked with her brother back to Guildenstar.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:27PM) (new)

Ithuriel watches three of them going in the same direction and wonders what all this means
the previous few hours were weird full of strange encounters

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2013 11:27PM) (new)

seeing them vanishes he also turns toward his destination

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Aist was on her hands and knees, feeling around slowly. It took a long time to move to one place to another. She had raw knees and her hands were a little raw. Her hands wiping her cheeks, so no blood would drip on to her sleeves or hands.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dimitris!" Elizabeth said, exasperated and still angry like hell. Sighing, she leaned against a lamp post and watched her brother work his magic charm. SHe sighed, rolled her eyes and thought, 'agreeing to go to the bar was a bad idea,' she thought.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth mimed throwing up. They weren't even cute together. She sighed, and called out, "your majesty, anytime now would be good." But of course he paid her no attention.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth choked. "Excuse you," she said, sassily, "but no. And I don't wish to. E-hew!" she sputtered, lying. She had certain feelings for the stable boy, although she had only seen him once, but she wasn't about to let her brother know.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wierdo, Dimitris," she snapped back. "And no, I'm not missing out on any fun. I don't have a life, not yet, but I can assure you it will not start with me going up to random guys that are about my age or possibly older and start kissing them full on."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, well at least I don't go around kissing people from the ENEMY" she called. She sprinted to catch up with him. "Will you stop just walking off like that? It's getting on my nerves." But she knew that Dimitris liked to annoy her and tease her to his heart's content.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth stumbled forward with a groan of pain as he hit her. "Sorry," she muttered. "Let's go home, Mr. Cupid."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 09:11AM) (new)

Elizabeth leaned against him, glad to have someone she could look up to.

message 41: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin Aura walked through the village, her cloak thrown over her face.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ariadne started to walk around the village, nervous and excited at the same time. 'Humans' she thought 'Brutal murderers' She hid her ears behind her cloak and started to wander around.

message 43: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin Aura's ice blue eyes scanned the crowd for any interesting characters. She'd been hearing rumors lately; rumors of a war that was coming. This was an idea that she didn't like. So she'd come to the village. One never knew what kind of gossip they could pick up from simply shadowing and listening. She meandered over to the fountain and sat, dipping her fingers into the water, trying to hide her stark white hair that marked her as a descendant of elves.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ariadne looked around, looking for nothing in particular. She wasn't interested in the matters of humans, but she knew there was a menace for war. She looked to the fountain, noticing a curious character. She stared at her for some moments, noticing a while lock of white hair peeking out of her cloak. She shook her head. Elves? She blinked a few times until she decided to look closer.

message 45: by Alizarin (last edited Jun 04, 2013 04:55PM) (new)

Alizarin A drunk man stumbled by the fountain, bottle in hand and a sword on his hip. Aura watched in disdain as he groped several maids drawing water, who were too afraid of the intoxicated soldier to protest. The man's eyes fell on Aura.
"What 'ave we here?" he slurred. "Show me your pretty eyes, milady, for a kiss?"
"No," Aura said firmly, but before she could do anything, he reached out his hand and flicked her cloak from her head.
Aura flipped him headfirst into the fountain without a thought.
She turned. A woman stared at her, with pointed ears and sharp features. An elf.
And Aura was completely exposed, white hair and all.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Ariadne watched as the girl made the man fall into the fountain. Her cloak had fallen, and now she could see her white hair. Definitely elf. Or at least half elf. Ariadne trusted elves, so she approached slowly as the surprised woman stared at her.

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) "Um...hello" she said slowly "Do I...know you, by any chance?" She knew almost everyone in the village, so she probably must have missed her name.
((Sorry, no internet connection. :S All fixed now \^_^/))

message 48: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin Aura simply stared. She'd never been approached like this, in broad daylight, by an elf-- her strategy of avoiding them had just failed completely. Anger boiled deep within her. If they were alone, Aura would kill her right then. But she couldn't; they were surrounded by villagers and peasants. As her anger rose, a thin sheet of steam curled up from the fountain behind her. She didn't notice. "No. I don't make a habit of fraternizing with your kind."

message 49: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (--Arianna--) | 30 comments Evangeline bit her lip as overwhelming anxiety engulfed her, her muscles becoming stiff with worry as she peered out from underneath the stone bridge. The bottom of her overly expensive frivolous dress was soaking, the water from the dame seeping into the rich and expensive fabric. Her velvet cloak was also drenched from sprinting across the body of liquid. The large hood her head but did little to hide her golden locks, which practically shone with their own inner light in such dark hours as these. The guard which had caused her worry grunted and finally passed by, relieving Eva. If she had been caught sneaking out of the castle so late at night there would have been swift and painful punishment, plus the amount of gossip about the rejected peasant princess would double in size.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2013 08:10PM) (new)

Eredor walked out from the dark alleyway his expensive leather boots clicking the cobblestone as he walked wearing his freshly pressed dark green uniform, he had under his arm his leather riding crop he carries every where this man had every impression of intimation he noticed the person under the bridge "you there show yourself!" He yelled at the person and walked over towards the bridge.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15