Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where prisoners suffer- screams ring through the air, screams of tortured souls....

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Samael grasped shays arm roughly shoving her ahead of him as he led her down and forward... Shay easily knowing which cell she needed suddenly threw herself into the barred door screaming (in a boyish tone) and kicking until Samael growled opened the door and shoved her in locking it afterwards while shay stumbled and fell to the ground wincing but didn't dare get up... Samael left moment later locking the door behind him....

~~~~~~~~~

Once shay was alone and during around midnight she got to her feet glancing around as she wiped the blood that was falling from her nose before she climbed up onto the barred walls smashing her fist against a piece of stone as the secret hatch opened smirking she reached over but it was too far so she shifted jumped and caught onto it clinging to it before she swung herself up and into it closing the deal behind her and began crawling around the passageways trying to remember the path that led her back to Ithuriel's room.... Going all around she thought she finally found it opening the heavy grate she slipped out and silently closed it behind her getting up she glanced around eyes widening when she realized she wasn't in Ithuriel's room but the study..... About to leave something stops her and before she knew what she was doing shay was rummaging through the drawers and hiding placed until something caught her eye and made her freeze....
Grasping hold of it she pulled it out staring at it in shock, horror And terror before she tucked it into her shirt put everything back and was in the passageways once again but this time she went to the ones where she was able to stand and began to pace closing her eyes as she thought about this... Wondering what she should do...

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) The guard tossed shay Into the cell causing her to stumbled and she used the wall to catch herself and regain her balance but agony shot through her and she sank to her knees still pressing herself to the wall, "bloody a**hole!!" She snarled angrily slowly turning around to sit on her a** before her head was snapped forcefully to the side a stinging pain growing on her cheek and she knew it was turning red she slowly turned to face the guard who had slapped her and spat at his feet glaring, "bastard," she hissed and was rewarded with another brutal slap.. Hissing out a breath she blinked heavily before looking back at him hard wiping her mouth of the blood before she kicked up hitting him............ There......... Luckily her body had turned numb so it was all just dull pain... She then began growling curses at him in any language she wanted to until he grabbed hold of her hair tugging her roughly to her feet before shoving her towards the iron cold 'bed'.. Shay stumbled but caught herself with her arms before she could get any more injured leaning over it she sucked in a deep breath before she went to stand up but something hit her back hard causing her to cry out in pain..... The guard had whipped her..

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ~~~~
Hours later shay was unconscious laying on the ground in her own pool of blood agony invaded her slumber consuming her while her body was just numb.... She was healing quicker then a normal person but wasn't going too fast from her blood loss and she knew she would be hanged soon... So soon but shay didn't think she cared anymore just wanted all this to stop, all of it.. She knew she couldn't handle anymore but sadly she also knew that what she was she would be able to endure more... She finally just blocked out her thoughts not wanting to think not wanting to do really anything, so she allowed the darkness to take her to consume her until thoughts did not exists....

The guards stood at the door hands on the the hilts of their sword ready to defend against anyone trying to get in or even out when Samael stormed up to them the blood had stopped flowing from his nose but it was still indeed broken.. He glared at the guards having snuck past the guards at the gate to get here, "move aside," he growled but neither moved only stared straight ahead.. Samael was at the verge of punching them both or very well stabbing them when he heard shay scream...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel has followed him,he know that Sam is going to the dungeons and that they won't let Sam in. he saw Sam arguing with the guards,he turned his lips into a smile on seeing that Sam and Shay have developed a feeling but the smile was only for an instance because the next second a scream pierce through every other noise and he knew that it's Shay, he moved fast not caring about his rebelling body,he was at the gate "move aside or get killed" he said taking Sam's sword as he don't have his own with him.
he took his hand and ran towards the cell from which the screams were coming and he was not feeling well.he reached her cell and reaching there what he saw something which was unbearable,one soldier was lashing her with her cloths totally torn off and she was curled up in a ball in her own blood. he jerked open the door which was not locked and without thinking he beheaded the soldier,and threw his coat on Shay.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Shay had been awaken when something was hitting and slicing her skin hard and as weak as she was she had released a scream forcing her body to curl up in attempt to protect herself knowing now that it was better not to voice any words, her swollen eye was proof of that her body tensed and she kept the only eye she could open firmly as it lashed against her skin once again... She faintly heard whispering and a sound of doors opening but she just couldn't care, but as she tensed for the next blow but all she heard past the roaring sound of her own blood in her ears was of something falling on the ground she stiffened swallowing hard when she faintly felt something being placed on her causing her to whimper in pain but she didn't, couldn't move.....

message 7: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Samael was stunned when ithruiel stormed by and took his sword when he entered the dungeon Samael tried to follow but again the guards stopped him glaring at him, "you've been told Samael your not to enter under any circumstances," one stated as the other growled, "get lost.."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

he picked her up in her hands he knew that she won't be able to walk and if she insists than he wil still pick her up because she was weak and can't walk. when she didn't protested he proceeds towards the door when he realized that Samael is not here,guards must have stopped him. he reached the exit of the door when he saw Sam arguing with the guards and he knows that they won't let him out so he picked up his sword and reached them "move aside and if you dare ask than you wil be like the guard who lays insider dead" he hissed growling.

message 9: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Shay whimpered again when someone picked her up amusing pain to shoot through her her body remained tense but she didn't protest nor did she thrash around, she was too weak to even bother plus the fact she just didn't care anymore she just wanted it to all end she heard people talking but just couldn't focus soon she just slipped back into unconsciousness...

The guards looked at ithruiel surprised but knew better to argue they backed away to the wall to let him pass as Samael's gaze went to shay, "is she okay??" He demanded but smirked when he realized that ithruiel killed the a** beating her...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

he was still glaring them when they let him pass the doors "I don't know if she is okay that piece of trash was lashing her without even stopping so I stopped his breathing" he said,smirking at the thought of atleast killing one person who raised his hand at her.
he kept moving away from the dungeons without even saying a word to Sam. he was still angry at him for planning with shay about her leaving.
when he was sure that he is out of earshot of any one he turned to Sam "she will heal soon I guess upto tomorrow evening I'm going to get a healer from elven kingdom because she needs someone acquainted with magic. I would have bring a pixie but they are cunning and I think with the help of a magic healer and her power she wil be completely healed by tomorrow evening and I gave her this" he said pointing toward a vial whose content he had poured in her when coming out of her cell. he had picked it from the healer's shop on his way out and it was enough for anyone even any unhuman specie to get an induced sleep for 24 hours.
he gave Shay to him and gave direction to her camp which he knew about "I'll be back tomorrow when I'll be able to convince everyone that someone stabbed me using her dagger and that she helped me but before that I'm going to send the healer" he said and with that he walked away.

message 11: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Samael nodded scowling, "you do realize this is on you," he pointed out, "what were you thinking?! What would stabbing yourself achieve? You nearly got the both of you killed, " He shook his head afterwards knowing he wouldn't reply to that and listened carefully to his instructions and plan before nodding cradling shay who was now in bis grasp against him, "yes fine, I'll see you later," he mumbled rolling his eyes watching ithuriel leave before he began walking towards the exit to the castle, down into the village, through it and Into the forest following ithuriel's directions to shay's camp....

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((What shall we do now?? Meet up at the shays camp??))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes meet up at the shay camp sorry I crashed down yesterday))

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Okay already posted there... And ...erm ookay?? Oh I'll post again kk? :). ))

message 15: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Sigh never mind))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((I posted on forest don't worry and yes sigh switched times :o:( ))

message 17: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Hmmm yeah confusing... Alls well...))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1571 comments Mod
Orbs head was hung. Her arms locked above her head and feet chained to the floor. Her clothes were ragged and her eyes had lost their glow. Lio had left her. He didn't care anymore. Or at least that is what the guards have told her.... That he was never truly going to come for her. Her body was cut up and bruised. Daily they tried to break her, tried to give information about Lio, and the other demons, and she wouldn't break which only made them try harder. with no hope of rescue she felt her head shatter daily, as she became less and less willing to stay strong.

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio phased, appearing before a guard and the man hadn't any chance to speak before his life was ended. He brought an end to other guards and appeared before his girlfriend, his clothes all messed up. "Orb.." he said softly and got the restraints off. He had been detained obviously, by the wounds he had along his arms and the cuts on his face.

Natsu wrote: "Lio phased, appearing before a guard and the man hadn't any chance to speak before his life was ended. He brought an end to other guards and appeared before his girlfriend, his clothes all messed u..."

"Lio..?" She whispered before throwing his arms around his neck nod hugging him.. Tears of joy, and relief rushed down her cheeks."I thought you had left.. That you didn't care anymore... That they had ..." She stopped and buried her head in his shoulder. Relief flooding over her before a loud clang sound behind him. The cell door was slammed shut, and locked... They were trapped... But they were together and at this point she didn't care if she was beaten for the rest of her life... He was holding her... They were together again, he still loved her.."

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I thought I killed them all.." Lio's eyes darted to the door. Then he looked down at Orb, smiling a little. "I was detained.." he said, looking down at the floor. It was true though, he had been caught spying. Ever since the day he and Elizabeth had talked, he spied.. and was caught. Obviously there was some sort of spell used on him that could hurt demons but somehow he survived, being half human and all that.

"I don't care!! Your here and alright!" She whispered hugging him meaning that she wasn't mad at him for not helping her sooner... In fact she could care less. She was just glad to be with him again.

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Ow." Lio winced, not healing for once in his life. He looked out the bars and saw some approaching knights and did his best to look calm. In fact he was in pain. still in pain. It seemed the curse had made it so whoever Lio killed, the pain would be linked to him.

Orb jumped away from him and bit her lip as she saw them approach "lio... What's wrong...? You never feel pain..." She whispered in a voice he could only hear in his mind

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Curse.. I was cursed when I got detained. Lio shuddered a little, his vision blurring for a moment. His hand shook on the ground as the pain increased.

I won't let the hurt you I swear.. she stood in front of lio as the door opened in front of her.. The men towering over her and said in a voice that was a cool as ice "A fairy and a demon aye?" He laughed

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "No, orb.." Lio breathed deeply and ended up having to force himself upright before he'd go unconscious. Seriously, he thought he was stronger than this.

message 28: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 17, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

"Tell me how a soulless creature gets something as fragile and sweet as a fairy?" He challenged lifting orb by her wings cursing her to shrink into the size of a chap stick thingy ( pardon the technical term) and him holding her by her wings, making her scream out in pain.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I'm not soulless." Lio groaned, feeling the pain dissipate. Of course he wasn't soulless. If he was, the guards would be dead by now. Forget Orb.. She'd also be dead if he was soulless.

He laughed "well then I hope you feel you soul cry out as you watch your girlfriend be tortured to death because of you." He says placing orb in the bottom of a hour glass the flipped it upside down and set it on the table. Them walked away leaving a guard near by to guard it.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Seriously? An hourglass?" Lio sighed and slowly got up, bracing himself for the pain as soon as he ended the guard's life. Then he got Orb out and dispelling the shrinking spell and then promptly passed out from pain.

(( idk if you know this... But that was on the outside of the locked cell door...))

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( let's say he phased. ))

(( kk :) )).

Orb fell to her knees coughing then saw lio and nearly had a heart attack thinking his was dead

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio coughed a lot, wincing again ang again. He needed help.. Someone to lift the curse.

She looked at him and laid her hands on his chest and whispered some words in a ancient language that took the pain away. What he didn't kmow was that the pain was then given to the spell caster returning lio back to normal. Orb would get the pain of his prior victims though

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Orb...?" Lio looked at her then sensed something. "Why.. Why did you get the curse on yourself?" Lio sighed and made himself promise not to kill anyone. Sure, he'll die. But he couldn't stand Orb getting hurt.

message 38: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 17, 2013 07:41PM) (new)

"It punishes the spell caster by taking the all the victims before the spell and gives their pain to the spell caster... It takes it seem like you kill me how ever many times you've killed a person..." She whispered her voice in pain as she w
Saw lio in front of her and a more fade lio 'killing' her causing her the pain

message 39: by Holt (last edited Dec 17, 2013 07:36PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( that made no sense..))

(( sorry I'm halF aseelp,lol! I'll fix it))

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments (( I gtg! Sorry ))

"ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ wrote: ""It punishes the spell caster by taking the all the victims before the spell and gives their pain to the spell caster... It takes it seem like you kill me how ever many times yo..."

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I'm not killing anyone.. They can kill me instead." Lio said through gritted teeth, seeing a guard come closer.

(( I am so sorry this literally just showed up on this thread!! Gosh I need to get a new phone loll!!))

"Lio no!! Please!! " she said begging him not to let them kill her... It wouldn't hurt her... She couldn't loose him... She just couldn't.

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "I'll be fine." The demon said as he readied himself.

((I kinda want to bring Tavreth in this.))

((You can do what ever (: I was thinking about maybe making a girl dragon when I had the chance (: ))

She felt as if a knife was going threw her heart emotionally and physically as she felt all the pain from lios prior victims

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "No!" Lio stood and he pulled Orb into a hug, erasing the pain as he absorbed it. It disappeared from existence as he absorbed all of the pain left.

Sitting a few cells away just for fun, Tavreth the dragon sat cross-legged in the centre of his cell, his eyes closed. Then his sharp nose caught something.. "Lio.." Tavreth smiled slowly.

message 48: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth knew it would probably be stupid to be in here, but she knew it would be better for her country if she could free some people. Silently she walked along the rows of cells, keeping hidden in the shadows.

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Fire demon.. What a silly assumption. Tavreth smiled to himself, his eyes remaining shut as his senses spread around. A new scent caught on.. A girl.. Who didn't seem to belong here.

message 50: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Elizabeth Dain (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 633 comments Mod
Elizabeth stopped at the last cell with a soft sigh. Thee was a boy in it, but she had never seen him before. She didn't bother revealing herself, there was no point in it. She let her eyes wander around the place. She knew that the White Knight King often put his own men into cells to spy on intruders. Which was why she was not intending to step out of the shadows that cloaked her so perfectly in darkness.

« previous 1 3