Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

White Knight Castle > Castle grounds and inside the walls

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where the most powerful and larger side is

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Ablystel wandered the castle, it was her lunch hour, but she wasn't hungry, so she wandered the halls looking for something to do before returning to work.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

and Ithuriel was there coming down from the other side lost in his book and collided with ablystel

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Ablystel fell back onto the ground, not expecting to be run into. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ithuriel help her get up and said "be careful while walking everyone isn't so polite here" and for a moment was startle by her beauty and kept holding her !!!!!

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Ablystel's face flared red from his touch, and she felt even more embarrassed because she recognized him. "Um, Your Highness?" She asked, wondering if this was typical behavior of princes in the human kingdoms.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

as soon as Ithuriel realised that he is still holding her he felt embarrassed and leaving her apologized and asked her "aren't you suppose to be eating your meal with others ?"

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "I'm not hungry today, I was thinking eating could wait til another time." Ablystel replied honestly. Or maybe she just wanted to explore the castle, she would never know herself.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok but be sure to eat otherwise you won't get energy to do work I thinks you're new here ?" he asked

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Yes, my first day was yesterday." Ablystel breathed out. She still had her first day jitters, much to her coworkers' annoyance.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"ohh what's your name?" he asked "i didn't get a chance to know you must know I'm always busy in my room"

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Ablystel."She replied with a nice smile. She was a bit confused by how humans conducted themselves, it was quite different than she was used to. Of course, Ablystel couldn't remember what she was used to.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"ablystel that's your name ?" Ithuriel said sounding surprised he haven't heard that name much in his life except for the part there was a girl by the same whom he met on a journey before "have we ever met before ?" he asked in a low whisper

message 14: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "I couldn't tell you." Ablystel shook her head, she didn't remember anything before a few weeks ago.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhh" was all he can say but he sense something wrong with her she seems so.............tensed so he let her go and left for his work for which he came out

message 16: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Good day your highness" Ablystel waved good-bye to him as he left.