Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Guildenstar Castle > Dungeon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2013 09:27AM) (new)

Where prisoners are held... and tortured, actually

message 2: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi woke up with a yawn and looked around. "Hm, I guess I must've killed too many of those ruffians at that festival... Oh well, I guess I should get out of here. These humans make the most simple of cages." He said with a mischievous grin. He then teleported out of the prison cell and looked around the dungeon. He walked over another cell and saw a few men locked up. He summoned one of his dolls in the cell and tossed them around. After having fun with them being terrified. He killed them and said, "I will never understand why the humans capture one another. It's more fun to fight and kill than to make your enemy just sit in a room all day."

message 3: by Sage of Souls, The Archangel, White Dragon Lord, & Hellblade Bearer (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 1203 comments Mod
"HALT!" A guard stands firm, holding a stance ready to fight. "You will go no further, Demon!"

message 4: by Grim (new)

Grim Ryutachi turned his head towards the guard and said, "Oh, really?" He then teleported behind him and whispered into his ear, "How do you intend to stop me mortal?" Ryutachi jumped back and summoned two of his obsidian dolls. One was of a maid and the other a butler. They took a stance and Ryutachi smiled. "You should really watch yourself. I'm going to make my servants rip you apart and then clean the bloody mess." He said moving his fingers to cause the dolls to move.

message 5: by Sage of Souls, The Archangel, White Dragon Lord, & Hellblade Bearer (new)

The guard's eyes widened as the Demon appeared behind him. He turned quickly and faced the two doll-like creatures standing in front of him and scowled. "You think these "dolls" are going to keep me from stopping you?"

message 6: by Grim (new)

Grim "Considering the material they're made of. You won't even chip them. Now dance!" He said as he tilted his head to the right. The maid and butler then launched at the guard, zig zaging across each other's path. When they were a few feet away from him they took out their obsidian daggers.

message 7: by Sage of Souls, The Archangel, White Dragon Lord, & Hellblade Bearer (new)

(( We're going to be moving to a different group, so we'll restart this there, ok? I'm making a different one so people who come back aren't locked in sessions that their partner(s) left in. ))

message 8: by Grim (new)

Grim (okay, I will copy and paste my character then.)