Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Reactions :O :D -_- ect, ect..:P > House of Hades cover reveal!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Bask in its glory!!!

message 2: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) So MYSTERIOUS

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Percabeth !!!! Rick your torturing us

message 5: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments Guys I haven't seen it! How do I see it??

message 6: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments Jk it's right there...

message 7: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) There's something on the right side..some sort of pillars??

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Or they could be stalagmite...Hmm..

message 9: by Little Soph (new)

Little Soph Jackson | 10 comments Wow this is awesome! I want need to read it more and more urgently! Oh no, I'll have to wait for my brother to read it first!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!

message 10: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Cover does not tell everything...i wanna know i wanna know i wanna know!!

message 11: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments I KNOWWWWWWW. I just ran around my cabin screaming and my friends are just like,"are you okay? Is someone hurt? What's going on? Oh...you're fangirling." And I'm just running going ,"AHHHHHHHH DOORS OF DEATH AHHHHHH FEEELS FEEEEEEEELS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Emma........................................YOU ROCK!!! I was doing that mentally! Couldn't actually pull myself away from the computer though..

message 13: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments Hahahahaha.(: I understand! The cover is just so mesmerizing..... Hahahaha(: I'm so happy. AHHHH IT'S COMING OUT SOON.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I just did that. My bro and sis look at me like ' she may be bigger than us but she is nuts' . I was like 'omg omg percabeth !!!!! I want it I want it'

message 15: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments :P my fangirling heart is beating really hard. Really hard.

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace I LOVE IT!!! Now I have to wait till the first chapter comes out, then the BOOK!!!!

message 17: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments My boyfriend just finished MoA (yeah, I made him read the second series) and I just sent him a picture of the cover and he's like,"......I AM A FANBOY. FEELS FEELS PERCABETH FOREVER!" Yep. That's my life.

message 18: by Emma Grace (new)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER. Watch Uncle Rick leave us on a cliff hanger *cough cough* again...

message 19: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Grace wrote: "I LOVE IT!!! Now I have to wait till the first chapter comes out, then the BOOK!!!!"

*screams hysterically* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That's soo cute

message 21: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) That thing below following them...is that cobwebs???

message 22: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Idk...Oooh! Too many thoughts!

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments It is so beautiful but waiting for the book is killing me! I love Percabeth!!

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I love them too! :D But I'm willing to wait.

message 25: by JenCatR25 (new)

JenCatR25 | 2 comments Just have to wait until the e-book version of Son of Sobek for the sneak peek.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooooooo looooonnnnngggggg

message 27: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) (last edited Jun 05, 2013 03:54AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments My reaction? :

I'm too lazy to type my real reaction:P

message 28: by Fisher (new)

Fisher awww :)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments But that was similar:D

message 30: by Thalia (new)

Thalia Wilson (purplenails) | 15 comments When I saw the cover I didn't know if it was real or not because I'd seen a bunch of fan made covers. But i'm so happy the cover is finally released! I looks really creepy though...But theres PERCY AND ANNABETH!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments Caroline wrote: "Has anyone seen the uk cover? It looks amazing! I'm now really excited! Best year ever, we've got house of hades, sea of monsters movie and catching fire movie. I think I just died!"

I didn't see the UK version! I'll go check it.

message 32: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND)

message 34: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Ok, that's cool... if the covers that amazing imagine what the books going to be like... :D

message 35: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Exactly..especially the weird bloke with helmet in front of them!

message 36: by Thalia (new)

Thalia Wilson (purplenails) | 15 comments their cover doesn't show the underworld,though. Only that percabeth is still there and theres a giant in front of them.

message 37: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Hmmmmmm........Still want it. :P

message 38: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
I printed out the cover... It's currently on my wall with the other covers. o_o

message 39: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Thats so cool!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments Doctor Peanut Fluffybutt ~Ελιζαρ~ wrote: "I printed out the cover... It's currently on my wall with the other covers. o_o"

I wish I could do that! ._. But awesome idea!

message 42: by Lulu98 (new)

Lulu98 (mslululu98) | 15 comments That tweet is too awesome for words.

message 44: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I. K. R

message 45: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) I've read it, already. ;)

message 46: by Thalia (new)

Thalia Wilson (purplenails) | 15 comments haha love that tweet!

message 47: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Haha... that tweet is pretty funny...

message 48: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) wrote: "http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550..."

How to paste tweet as image?. Gosh i soo wanna do that, cause i read his tweets everyday!!

message 50: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) wrote: "http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550..."

He mocks us... -.-

« previous 1