Modern Good Reads discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 12, 2014 04:36PM) (new)

Hi I am hoping to get 10 people to review my book, I can only send in PDF format at the moment.

Author DM Wolfenden
Book Behind Blue eyes
Genre Gothic horror
Number of copies 10

Brief discription.

The many varied and often bloody events of this novel are set around one vampire's search for revenge against the vampire who has ruined him and his family. The protagonist Cain goes in search of Vasile, the blood-sucking, cruel demon who has been responsible for the death of Cain's mother and Cain's own inhabiting of the world of the undead. Cain eventually befriends a young girl, Mia, and protects her throughout her teenage years. There are a great many violent scenes in the book, , with a good deal of body-mutilation, but this is always counterbalanced by the struggle within Cain's consciousness.

Thanks

message 2: by Sahana (new)

Sahana Reddy | 8 comments I would like a copy :) but i need 3 weeks time to give you a review since i have a couple of books i have already agreed to review! If you have no problem with that please majl me : sahanareddy.k.18@gmail.com
pdf is perfect for me, thank you

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sahana

Thats fantastic. I'll email you the book soon.

Thank you

Dee

message 4: by Lotta (new)

Lotta Bangs | 23 comments Sounds interesting. I would like to read for review, please. PDF is exactly what I want.
lottabangs@gmail.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Sahana / Lotta

did you both receive the PDF?

D

message 6: by Lotta (new)

Lotta Bangs | 23 comments Sorry no DM, the PDF has not yet arrived, I have no mail from you and it’s not in the SPAM folder either.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry Lotta

I will resend now, I am at work (I work offshore) we have had lots of problems with our phones and data.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, I do that too :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The book will be free on 12th 13th and 14th of July 2013 on Amazon

D