Writer's Paradise discussion

Literary Magazine--Help!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) okay, so we have a literary magazine at our school, and im on the staff this year, but i also want to submit writing--or rather excerpts of writing, and i was wondering if anyone could possibly help me with choosing something... im going to be putting up more writing this week, and that may or may not help...

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i'd say choose a variety of writing, like poems and short stories and stuff. and choose a variety of writing styles too, that way there'll be a variety for the different readers at your school.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) well, yeah, but there are going to be a lot of people submitting, and i dont want to make it unfair...

but i was talking, like, specifically

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i'd be glad to help ^^ just post a link, and i'll check it out once in a while.

message 6: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 977 comments Oh, right, I'll look. I'm not sure what I'm putting in yet either. I know it'll be poetry.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) well, yeah

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments I recommend a poem to start, and then maybe next week do an excerpt.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) well, they're all due next week friday...

message 10: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Oh.... I get it. Then I don't know, sorry.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lolz its fine, tink

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) ooh, and this is the cover i made for it:

http://crazyontheinside.deviantart.co...

message 13: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I love the cover!! It's so cool! I don't know what to do about that problem you mentioned though...

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) haha thanks. and its okay, ill figure somehting out...