Movies We've Just Watched discussion

you kill me

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle (kylewilk) | 12 comments incredible sleeper. anyone on netflix? if so, i'd be up for more friends there, like this site!

message 2: by Russell (new)

Russell | 2 comments I loved this movie...Ben Kingsley continues to make incredibly risky choices despite the fact that he could easily coast. Sexy Beast, Mrs. Harris, and now this alcoholic hitman who's about to lose his job because of his drinking. I'm not a huge Tea Leoni fan, but I thought her manic energy fit this role, too. Great flick.

message 3: by Kyle (new)

Kyle (kylewilk) | 12 comments agreed. here's another sleeper: the lookout. seen it?

message 4: by Barb (new)

Barb | 6 comments Very interesting picture. Love Sir Ben in almost anything he does (Sexy Beast was great). I thought this movie was very quirky and fun.

message 5: by Judith (new)

Judith (jloucks) Kyle, I have a Netflix account and use it all the time. Please, let's do connect there!

message 6: by Judith (last edited Feb 02, 2008 01:59PM) (new)

Judith (jloucks) I'll add it to my Netflix queue today!

Correction! I've already seen it and had forgotten the title! I liked it! I gave it four stars.

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim (jim_) Another dark Ben Kingsley movie, well done. All the acting performances were excellent, especially Tea Leoni.