Harry Potter discussion

Questions > The Games

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Has anyone played the Harry Potter video games, computer games, etc.? I have played some of them. What did you think of them? I think some of the things in them are weird. Number three was weird because you did all these things that had absoluetly nothing to do with the books or the movies.

message 2: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I've played the COS games for Playstation 2 and PC. The computer games, I find, have more of the books incorporated in them as well as the movie. I just got OOTP for the Wii. I hope it's good.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I have the computer games for 1-3 and then a quiddich computer game too. They do have some weird things in them, but they are fun all the same!

message 4: by Jessie Pimentel (last edited Jan 29, 2008 02:23PM) (new)

Jessie Pimentel | 2 comments i have the video games, i would play them more often if i didn't suck and get killed every five minutes. but they are good, i like them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the computer game for 1 + 2 but I never play them, evn though I'm great at them.

message 6: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i have 4 and 5 for my DS, and i like them, even though they're harder to play, as my screen is currently not functioning properly...