Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Book Discussions > True Betrayals

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 290 comments Mod
Nora Roberts - True Betrayals
True Betrayals by Nora Roberts

Kelsey Byden always believed that her mother was dead. But now, after all this time, she has discovered the truth: Naomi Chadwick is still alive—after spending years in prison for the murder of her lover. Now, at Naomi’s Virginia horse farm, Kelsey is trying to sort out a lifetime of deception—and her feelings about her mother. The bonds of love can be fragile…as Kelsey learned from her recently ended marriage. But as the two women rebuild their relationship—and Kelsey finds herself swept into an unsettling new romance—she must decide once and for all who she can trust, and who threatens to betray her…

message 2: by Teryl (new)

Teryl I loved this one. Gabe was so yummy!

message 3: by jenjn79 (new)

I agree, Teryl. This is one of my favorite Nora books. I liked it the first time I read it, but the story stuck in my head and it's become a favorite book of mine.

message 4: by Miss Kim (new)

Miss Kim (thatsmisskimtoyou) I forgot about this one! I really liked it a lot too.

message 5: by Teryl (new)

Teryl YOu know what I always remember about it? The awesome stand up sex in the hotel room, lol

message 6: by jenjn79 (new)

LOL, Teryl.

I just love the storyline of this book. I enjoy books involving horses and this was an interesting one. Plus Gabe and Kelsey had really great chemistry.

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 54 comments I just finished this one, and I definitely liked it. This may be up on my top 10 list for Roberts. I just really liked the storyline and I loved Gabe.

Ugh, and that grandmother. I wanted to smack her across her snooty face.

message 8: by Alexis-Morgan (new)

Alexis-Morgan Roark (alexismroark) | 15 comments Just finished this one yesterday. Gabe was yummy! I was reminded of Roarke's "lake sized bed" with the "skylight" in one scene. *SIGH*

That grandmother was a real youknowwhat, though! Jeez!

message 9: by Sara ♥ (new)

Sara ♥ (saranicole) | 36 comments I just read this one. I really really loved Gabe and Kelsey, but MAN, her grandma? I wanted to punch her in the throat! She was AWFUL!

I really really hated that she didn't pay in the end, after she orchestrated everything! She deserved to be in prison. ESPECIALLY since she wasn't even remorseful!! Gaaaahhh... that really really pissed me off.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 96 comments This is one of the few NR I haven't read. I need to see if my library has it. It sounds really intriguing.

And even though I've never read a word of the story I hate the grandmother, too. LOL

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

True Betrayals (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)