NARUTO RP!!!!! discussion

games > the person below me

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by === (new)

=== tpbm loves chocolate

message 2: by ♥Cassie♥ (last edited Apr 22, 2009 07:13PM) (new)

♥Cassie♥ yes

tpbm has brown hair

message 3: by === (new)

=== no

tpbm actualy likes narrito

message 4: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ kinda

tpbm is a girl

message 5: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 37 comments Mod
Keeah wrote: "no

tpbm actualy likes narrito"

naruto. get it right.
tpbm is watching this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCp51l...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) oh i get it...

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

good!!!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) tpbm is wierd and random

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

HELLZ YES!!!!!!!!!
tpbm is chasing melloperson with a CONCTEPATED DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

um... what?

tpbm is... um... bored?

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

yeah...u dnt remembr keeah's bday? when we chased each other with the conctipated blow-up envy dragon? D=
tpbm has fma on mp3

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) CONSTIPATED ENVY DRAGON???oh lordy thats SO wrong...

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

bring me the heads of 4 of ur friends!!!!!!!!!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) FMA and FRUITS BASKET OTAKU!! wrote: "yeah...u dnt remembr keeah's bday? when we chased each other with the conctipated blow-up envy dragon? D=
tpbm has fma on mp3"

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah that was so lmfao!!

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

ikr??

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) It farted on you a lot lol.

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

and on U lol

message 19: by Will (new)

Will The 1rst (willthe1rst) | 8 comments hi ppl wats up

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

not much

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) xXDAUGHTER of POSEIDON♠ISQ♠Xx wrote: "bring me the heads of 4 of ur friends!!!!!!!!!"

BLEACH!BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

huh?

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) >:( you stole that from Bleach!One of the Arrancars says that to Rukia when he looks like Kaien!

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

when did i post that though?

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) May 26,2009,7:26 AM.

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

wow...

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

*doesnt remember*

message 30: by Will (new)

Will The 1rst (willthe1rst) | 8 comments who do you think the best naruto character is

message 31: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

Tobi and Deidara.

message 32: by Will (new)

Will The 1rst (willthe1rst) | 8 comments i think neji or sai

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

TOBI.

message 34: by Will (new)

Will The 1rst (willthe1rst) | 8 comments what do you think will be the outcome of the battle for the leaf village

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx, IM RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, CAUSE THE MAGIC ERAGON 8BALL SAID SO (new)

Everyone should DIE!!!
ANYHOW

the person below me is about to cry