Why did I create this groop? Oh yeah..I was bored discussion

BORED > funny quotes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
((just post quotes

"A computer, a fish, and a wet birthday girl.
together- they will save the world."- a friend of mine said this.

message 2: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
"Shut up, quit shouting like you king of the frikin' world!
You are making my ears bleed, you bastard.
Now I have got some commen sence for you;

If I wore a tie it woulden't change who I am
If I had no piercings It woulden't mean Im nice
If my hair was black it woulden't stop me from kicking your ass.

black haru..........

and

"Despite what he said- toru is very cute-
in a sweet way.

For some reason- when you say that- it reeks of something illegal"

it waz on fruba

message 3: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 2377 comments Mod
"That lemar....its earth bending!!"
"No, you idiot, its the girl!!!!"
Sokka, and another person.

"Its so...squishy-looking."-Sokka

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE, CLOWN!!!"-Happy Gilmore, aka, Adam Sandler.

"My girlfriend turned into the moon spirit."
"Oh. That can be tough."
zuko & sokka.

message 4: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
haha

message 5: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

DAMN THE BROCCOLI!!!!!-Stewie

message 6: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
"Do you even HAVE a lisense?

ummmm Yes.

Why did you have to think about it?"

" I broght the car,

OOH! Can I drive? *bounces happily*

NO"

Those damn fan club girls look scary today, they are about to mug him or eat him- I can't tell wich."

all fruba

message 7: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"Dib drank the last soda. Dib will pay!"

What a wonderful world. *world explodes*

"I was wondering when you were going to shut up on your own. But its been 3 hours, Zim. 3 HOURS!!!"

message 8: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
I ilke those

Shigure: JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND, KYO!

Kyo: SHUT UP! I HATE THIS! DO YOU REALLY GET THAT MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM PLAYING WITH PEOPLES' LIVES?!

Shigure: Well, yes, now that you mention it, I do--BUT THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Kyo: Man, your persuasion skills SUCK!

Tohru: Um, welcome home. Dinner's-

Kyo: NOT HUNGRY!

Shigure: KYO! DON'T TAKE THIS OUT ON TOHRU! And come back to the entrance hall this instant and take those shoes off!

Yuki: He's right, Shigure. You really do suck at persuasion."

If nobody's perfect, but if practice makes perfect, then why practice at all?"

"When God Gives You Lemonade, You Find a New God

idk

message 9: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You're mother was a hamster, and ur fatter smelt of *says 2 things tht idk*

No youre not, youll b stone dead in a moment.

All my life ive been a obese man trapped in a fat mans body.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

aw man, i am so high right now, i have no idea whats going on

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Chapter 72

Hellover me

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!” Praise jumped as Tasuke ripped the news paper in half, “SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!!!!” Praise sighed and rubbed his eyes, “sounds like nii-san woke up…” Tasuke nodded as Rena came into the room shaking while holding a plate of eggs, “is he going to be alright?” Rena asked as she sat the plate in front of Tasuke, “he’ll be fine if he’ll take some pain killers, He probably has a real bad migraine… That’s usually the issue when this happens.” Praise got up and went into the kitchen, “I AM GOING TO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL HIM!!!!! KILL THAT SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH!” Praise sighed again after his brother’s outburst as he went through the cabinet looking at the vials till he found one he was looking for and took it out. “I’ll be back in a little bit… Mustang, don’t go up there if you value your life.” Tasuke stared wide eyed at Praise as he turned to Rena, “could you make some toast and coffee? It’ll settle him down when he wakes up from the pain killers.” Rena nodded and smiled meekly.

Praise walked up stairs carrying a glass and a couple of pain killers in the other hand, he made it to the room and took a deep breath and knocked on the door, “Nii-san?” Pride on the other side was chewing on the pillow to fight the painful headaches pangs to his skull, “Mmmmmmmmph!” Pride growled into the pillow as he shut his eyes in anguish. Praise knocked on the door again, “Nii-san can I come in?” Pride slit his eye open slowly and looked and the door then unhinged his drooling jaws from the pillow, “y- ahrg!.. Damn headache!” Pride held his head and moaned as the door was knocked on again angering Pride, “Nii-san you okay?” Pride snarled angrily and yelled, “BANG ON THAT DOOR ONE MORE TIME AND I’LL RIP YOU ARM OFF!”

-pride/ed!!! ^^ I LUV PRIDE ED!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Praise was getting ready to take off his coat when Rena yelled, “WHERE’S THE HAM?!” Praise rushed in and saw the ham plus the bones were nowhere to be seen, “what… my… my work… my date… my … my…” Praise sighed and said, “I’ll see if Nii-san has it…” Rena blinked and looked strangely at him, “why would he have a ham? He can’t eat it all! Oh wait… he probably picked off of it and hid it so he would get caught.” Praise nodded, “that’s Nii-san for you.” Rena sighed, “but he hasn’t been eating lately… And why my ham?!” Praise shrugs, “I don’t know.”

Praise made his way up the stairs and started hearing his brother groaning in his sleep, Praise opened the door and looked around to see Pride curled up in the bed. Praise moved in and grabbed the covers and threw them off of Pride, Praise noticed Pride was moaning for a reason, “Did he…? No… no… that’s impossible!” Pride eyes flick open and look around then spot Praise, “Praise?... Wha-what are you doing? Geeze I’m cold give me back the covers!” Pride flicks a hand up and praise grabs it, “Praise?” Praise didn’t answer he just stood there death glaring his brother. “Al?” Pride asked started to get confused then Praise spoke, “Where’s the ham, Nii-san?”

Pride blinked looking confused, “In the kitchen on the top of the oven… why?” Praise narrowed his eyes, “it’s missing.” Pride blinked, “what? Missing?” Praise nodded, “did you go down there when we were gone?” Pride nodded, “to make a sandwich then it goes… blank though.” Praise pulls back, “blank?” Pride nods. Praise cocks his head and asks, “what do you mean blank?” Pride sighs and says, “I don’t remember what happens…” Praise then lets Pride go and sits next to him, “then what’s that?” Pride notices Praise pointing at his middle which makes him flip out, “WHAT THE HELL?!” Pride gets up and looks at his stomach which was three times bigger than usual, “did…did I... eat… no! Impossible!”

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"HOLY SHIT!" Screamed the reporter, drawing attention away from the stage and towards himself. "EDWARD ELRIC'S COME BACK TO LIFE!!! HE'S OVER HERE!"

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

The door opened with a crash, making me jump. I half expected Fullmetal to fly through, in a rage upon discovering that his latest lead on the stone had been a fake, or one of the secretaries had called him short.

It was Havoc.

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"You SURE it was Fullmetal?" he asked, "You aren't going insane, right?"

I snorted. "How DARE you insult your superior officer's sanity?" I asked with mock fury.

The crowd was completely captivated by the load of bull shit that Ed was telling them, claiming it was what had happened to him while he was 'dead'.

"Twenty Seven Days Left."

That was so pointless but fun to write. ^__^

message 16: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
dummy

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Declaimer: Sadly I do not own FMA. T.T If I did all the episodes of FMA2: Brotherhood would be out and in English right now. Also chapter 95 of the manga would be out. *sigh* Well since we have to wait lets get this story started.

message 18: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
yeah...

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

blady blah blah blah!!!!!! i lyk to eat...uh....HAM!!!!!!
lolz, im random!!!^^

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

God, I’m going to hell xD – so yeaahh, and before you ask NO, it’s not going to be some scary Kimbley/Archer/Edward orgy thank you very much!
And the only reason I’m stating that is because I wrote this up in college and a pal of mine was convinced that’s what was going to happen…that pervert x]

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

“Hello again.’’ Kimbley smirked, smugness evident in his voice as he kept his eyes upon the paper. “ It’s Eddie, right?’’

message 22: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
Yukiii what were all those crashing noises i just herd? Kyo isn't back is he?

message 23: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
Kyos a stalker! Kyos a stalker! Kyos a stalker! Kyos a stalker!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT!

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

Have I been reduced to a perverted old man?

I get the sense that Kyo Sohma's been reduced to a perverted old man...

Should I curse him right now...?

message 25: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
Some humans have so much troble adjusting to the unexpected, espicaly the males

-Bleach

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

There's only 1 way Nel will forgive you!!"

"What is it?"

"Let me wride on your shoulders!!!!"

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"Sp\o pwetty."

"Way to kill the mood."
*breaks arm*
"OWW!!"

-Bleach

message 28: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
I'll take a potato chip... and eat it! -Light Yagami

I want to tell you, I'm L! -L

Delete! Delete! Delete! -Teru Mikami

Say what you want, but I will be taking this cake. - L

BANG! -L

If you keep my secret, this strawberry is yours. -L

I am also childish and hate losing -L

I'm... a pervert? -L

Why are you staring at me? Are you annoyed that I am the only one who has cake? You look so mad. I thought you might want some cake too. -L

If you cannot win, you are just another loser -Near

all death note!

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

L L L L L L L L LLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hmm...Still it's hard t find a woman so opposed to a wedding."
"ITS GROSS AND I'M NOT DOING IT!!!!!"

message 30: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
wow..............................

message 31: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
"I got drunk and bought a bunch of floweres"- Roy mustang

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"He's a pervert! A major pervert! Everyone run away!" Gure-san

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

oh no...armstrrong taught winry how to sparkle...-ed
i dont need alchemy to kick your ass-winry

message 34: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
L do you now gods of death love apples?

DAMN YOU KIRA

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

I SAW A BOOK AND THE L IN IT WAS HOW L WRITES HIS NAME.

message 36: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
THTS AWESOME

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"I CAN'T FOCUS WITH ALL THAT DAMN BEEPING!!"
"It's you the one that is noisy."Rukia

message 39: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

bleach. fillar episode.

message 41: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 56 comments "Two words - tater tots. Two more words - obesity epidemic. COUSCOUS RULES" - Born to Rock

message 42: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
ha!

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

message 44: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

THE CUSTOMOR IS GOD!!!! O.o

message 46: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
WTF

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

fma.

"Why is everything purple?" *gets slapped* -Hiro from Heroes, gets slapped by a Japanese woman.

message 48: by ===, this group died (new)

=== | 2203 comments Mod
cool

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

^-^

message 50: by xXRossiya AruXx, Still dosen't QUITE know who Chuck Norris is... (new)

"It's a cruel and random world, but the chaos is all so beautiful." -Dante/Lyra

« previous 1

Why did I create this groop? Oh yeah..I was bored

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Born to Rock (other topics)