Brain Science Podcast discussion

The Encultured Brain: An Introduction to Neuroanthropology
This topic is about The Encultured Brain
2013 > BSP 97: Neuroanthropolgy

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Campbell (GingerCampbell) | 313 comments Mod
BSP 97 is now online. It is an interview with anthropologists Daniel Lende and Greg Downey about The Encultured Brain: An Introduction to Neuroanthropology.

BSP 97 show notes and free transcript

Listen to BSP 97.

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike Hillcoat | 4 comments Great interview, Dr. Campbell. I appreciate.

I'm already very interested in the changes brought on by, to use the language of the interview, encultured skill-sets and it's nice to hear it echoed by such inspiring academics.

Will definitely be seeking out this book.

message 3: by Ginger (new)

Mike wrote: "Great interview, Dr. Campbell. I appreciate.

I'm already very interested in the changes brought on by, to use the language of the interview, encultured skill-sets and it's nice to hear it echoed b..."

Thanks Mike. My ongoing goal is to introduce listeners to new ideas and to work they might not otherwise hear about.

message 4: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn Griffith-haynie | 7 comments Ginger wrote: "My ongoing goal is to introduce listeners to new ideas and to work they might not otherwise hear about. "

And you do a GREAT job with that goal, Ginger. That's exactly why I subscribe and look forward to each new podcast - you are my "Cliff Notes" of what counts.

xx,
mgh

~~~~~
Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CMC, SCAC, MCC
- ADD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder; ADDandSoMuchMore dot com -
"It takes a village to educate a world!"

message 5: by Ginger (new)

Madelyn wrote: "Ginger wrote: "My ongoing goal is to introduce listeners to new ideas and to work they might not otherwise hear about. "

And you do a GREAT job with that goal, Ginger. That's exactly why I subscri..."

Madelyn,

Long term listeners like you help keep me going.