This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

water

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I hate that it got shut off. I need it.

message 2: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Who shut it off, Marie?

message 3: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen The Damn water company. rude, huh? They should know I'm too busy day dreaming about quilts I'd like to make and vacations I'd like to take to pay their silly bills?!

Servius  Heiner my guess would be public works.

message 5: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu Those jerks!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine, too!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder if there were others in our neighborhood, or just us two? Haha! That would be funny if it was just you and me who forgot to pay.

message 8: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I think you need to replace the word "funny" with "likely".

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Totally.

message 10: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen oh man. that is SO PATHETIC!

message 11: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen did you get yours turned back on yet?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. You?

message 13: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen yes. I was calling and paying it at the same time shane was calling to tell me he walked out on signing the house over to me and instead was going to get a lawyer and "re-do the divorce" by proving that he was drunk when he signed the paperwork 2 years ago and now he wants the house.

good times.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

What a moron! And a fuck-up.

message 15: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen He promised to sign it tomorrow under the condition that I "be nice to him".

when I told him it was a splendid idea, that we should be nice to each other and perhaps we could help define for each other what that means. i.e. not texting me "what's up fat bitch" or telling the kids I don't want them to eat or letting his girlfriends take our kids places without either of us there, not CONSTANTLY making perverted comments to me, etc, etc, etc.

He agreed and said, okay he'd sign it off and before I could hang up said, "as long as you give me a blow job".

charming, no?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He's digressed even further.

message 17: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Marie wrote: "(...)not texting me "what's up fat bitch" or telling the kids I don't want them to eat or letting his girlfriends take our kids places without either of us there, not CONSTANTLY making perverted comments to me, etc, etc, etc."

Where did you find such a tool?

message 18: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu In the shed, obviously.

message 19: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Wow. How DO we intelligent people make some of the romantic choices we do? Can anyone tell me?

message 20: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'll tell you how we do it Doni.

....right after you give me a blow job.

message 21: by Donitello (new)

Donitello HAH!!!!

message 22: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen "HA" - concurred!

Servius  Heiner So er... I heard that blow guns are being handed out here.... Are the darts included?