FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Weigh In > weigh in--week of Fo-Twenty

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
170 even. A good sign! Down a bit, and I was even wearing my shoes!
Sorry I forgot to start the thread yesterday, y'all.

message 2: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (wheeledk) | 158 comments Mod
Yay Amanda - 160's here you come!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

I know!!!!! I'm so excited!
How's it going, Dorie? CUTE pic!

message 4: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) OK - I have been such a weigh in slacker... sigh

I am treading water even though I am working my butt off... hmmm... that doesn't seem right... lol

WTG Amanda!!! Hopefully I will figure out a routine of weiging in with the man here. If not, he will be traveling soon anyway, so I will just weigh in then!

hope everyone is having a good week!

message 5: by Jenbrandau341 (new)

Jenbrandau341 | 80 comments Hey yall I havent weighed in yet this week and probably wont but I am glad to hear you are staying on track and seeing the results Amanda, that is awesome! I need to get back to the gym routine again...just not into it and I have so much else going on right now with work and we are looking to buy a house and... I know excuses excuses right? I am considering going back to the 5 am thing but even tho it was a pain getting up that early its nice to have it over and done with. Now all day at work I think "and after all this I get to go work my ass off at the gym...YAY" So as you can imagine I dread it all day and by the end of the day I have a million and one excuses why not to go and I don't. :) So we will see how long it will take me to get motivated to get up in the mornings.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Want me to call you and wake you up? :)

message 7: by Misty (new)

Misty No change for me...to be expected when I didn't change the diet and exercise. Warmer weather is coming, though, and I've already pulled out the stroller twice this week to cruise up and down the driveway with the baby. It's probably not enough to make a difference on the scale, but it's enough to call it a start!

message 8: by Dorie (new)

156.0 today - down 0.2 from last week. (Does that count as a loss??? Probably not...)

I can't blame my two weeks in a row of no loss on a plateau, because I KNOW that I haven't been following my diet very strictly. I'm glad that I haven't gained anything back, but I do need to refocus! (And stop lying in my food journal - what was I thinking?!)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

And stop lying in my food journal

Hahahhahahaha!!!!!!! Too funny. The upside, Dorie, is that now you KNOW you're equipped to maintain your weight, once you reach your goal. Holla, sista! That's great news!!!

Misty, seriously, that's a great start! Don't be afraid to push yourself, and before you know it, you'll be on a roll!

message 10: by Dorie (new)

It's funny because it's so true. Oh - and I weighed myself three times in a one minute time span, just in case the number might change for the better! :)

Why does there have to be so much tasty unhealthy food in this world?!

message 11: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) sigh... I know what you mean Dorie... and 0.2 down is a loss in my book!!!

WTG Misty on pulling out the stroller!!!