anime/manga lover's group discussion

anime stuff > The Get-Backers

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone ever hear of it? its about two guys who basically have a lost and found type thing... if you lose something, they get it back (for a price) but only if its something important... Ban can control people's minds so they are dreaming and awake at the same time (like Lelouch's eye in Code Geass, almost) and Ginji's body generates thousands of volts of electricity at will...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments I heard a little about it yesterday at my anime convention.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

which convention was it? there was one yesterday?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments Tora-con

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh!

never heard of it ^_^

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 469 comments lol. I'm not surprised. Everyone from my city and the western part of New York know about it because it's the biggest one for our area.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Get-BAckers especially Ginji Amano

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm only on episode two, because TWC OnDemand Anime Network only has the first two, for now... Ginji is the blonde one, right? He's funny... and Ban scares me... I want to see episode three, at least, 'cause that guy with the hat is in it...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yupe Ginji is the blond one...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kuroudo Akabane, AKA Mr. Jackal, is awesome... the other characters aren't that great, except for Ban and Ginji...