Taylor Lautner Lovers discussion

Fav Jake Quotes

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 3 comments What are your favorite Jake quotes?
I loved in the movie: "It's just a scary story, Bella," the way he said "scary story" was da booomb! (and so cute.)

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige i love how he said that but eveyone i know makes fu nof him for that! (but they know not to around me)

message 3: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 3 comments hahaaa! he sounds canadian when he says that... speaking of which where is he from???

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige haha um...michigan

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

*******SPOILER ALERT*******

i loved it when he said 'Bibidibobidi boo' to Carlise in Breaking Dawn. i always start crying because im laughing so hard.

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige hahaha and i loved all the jokes to rosalie!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the way he said pale faces...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

in the movie...is that so wierd...you want to lick his abs...

i know...i like the title of the chapter...what was it

what do i look like the wizard of oz need a heart need a brain take mine take everything i have...

something like that i don't have the book...i like all of the chapter titles...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

life sucks and then you die. i should be so lucky

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i love him...i would never turn him away

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

mee either

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i could never make him sad...i bet his pouty face is so sexy

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooh....i can just see it now *pictures taylor/jacob looking sad*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha ha...my mouth is watering...wow we make him sound like a piece of meat to starving carnivores...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments okay
do you know how to drown a blonde? put a mirror at the bottom. i loved that part

message 18: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 4 comments lol me too

message 19: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 6 comments it is so mean,funny and sexy that he said that omg im totally cheating on my love edward

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney HEY, ME AND MY BFF, SAMANTHA, ARE ABOUT TO POST AN AMAZING STORY. SO IF YOU’RE INTO VAMPIRES, ROMANCE, MYSTEREY, AND ACTION ROLELD INTO ONE. CHECK IT OUT. YOU’LL BE ABLE TO FIND IT UNDER MY PROFILE SOON. I’LL UPDATE YOU ALL WHEN IT’S OFFICALLY POSTED. I’D LOVE FO EVERYONE TO READ IT. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING IT WHEN IT’S POSTED SEND ME A FRIENDS REQUEST AND READ ON! I SWEAR IT WILL BE GREAT! ONLY TWO CHAPTERS ARE DONE SO READ BEOFRE MORE IS POSTED! I WILL POST THE TWO CHAPTERS ON THIS WEBSITE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS! PLEASE SUPPORT US AND CHECK IT OUT! REVIEW IT AND COMMENT! IT’LL BE UP SOON. ENJOY!

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney
I POSTED THE STORY THAT ME AND MY BFF WROTE! IT’S CALLED MINE AND SAMANTHA’S STORY… FOR NOW. HERE’S THE LINK. CHECK IT OUT!
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/2...

message 22: by Zainab (new)

Zainab | 1 comments wow...

message 23: by Courtney (new)

Courtney One quote I just love is one of the chapter's titles. "Life Sucks then You Die" It's so funny and tipical Jacob. lol, I like his whatever attitude.

message 24: by Afrah (new)

Afrah | 4 comments i like the name of the chapters when they're in Jakes point of veiw like good thing i have a strong stomach

message 25: by Sabreen (new)

Sabreen Gowhar | 3 comments yeah I know I love his attitude in the book it's realy funny .it realy shows his attitude wich is great . I mean the chapters describe all :)

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Yea they totally do. I love his whatever tud! It's sort of hot. *giggles* I like to get things from Jake, I know a lot of people who either hate that part or hates it so much they skip through it! *humph*

message 27: by Afrah (new)

Afrah | 4 comments i love all the dumb blonde jokes he tells Rosalie

message 28: by Imaani (new)

Imaani (peach_mouse) Vanessa wrote: "okay
do you know how to drown a blonde? put a mirror at the bottom. i loved that part "

Funniest part of Breaking Dawn!

message 29: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Me too that's totally hilarous!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

those jokes r the best!

message 31: by Courtney (new)

Courtney totally

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

those jokes r so funny! :D

message 33: by Courtney (new)

Courtney He's so great! He's the funniest character in the book. But then again Emmett is pretty funny

message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla SPOILER ALERT
I like it in eclipse when Bella goes to see him and he tells her that hes in love with her and he strokes his fingers across her cheek and she slaps him and is like "cant you behave yourself" and he says "no u can have me like i am" and she goes "thats mean" and he just says: "so r u!"
thats funny 2 me. and the whole bibbidibobbidiboo thing and his blonde jokes

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (milotic) | 1 comments my Fav is "It's 108 Degrees Over Here" from New Moon
it was awesome well Jacob Was AWESOME

message 36: by 2jk01bcs (new)

2jk01bcs | 4 comments I like it when he says age is just a number babe!!

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yeah, that's funny, too!