CHARLIE THE UNICORN FANCLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! discussion

awesomeness!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (ummmimnottellingumyusername) | 9 comments Mod
have u guys heard there is a 3rd charlie the unicorn ya its on youtube charlie the unicorn 3 underwater adventures!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

wat is charlie the unicorn

MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (ummmimnottellingumyusername) | 9 comments Mod
wat is ur problem go to www.youtube.com and type in charlie the unicorn (there is 3) o and superagentbob makes them

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

oo

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

logan

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

MUNSTER UNSTER DANGIT

yup and my pic is a leoplurodon or however u spell it

u know in the first 1

the leoplurodon haz spoken it haz told us the way to candy mountain charlie!!!!!sound familur????

it didnt say anything!!!

YA HAV U SEEN THE 3RD 1

out of all of them i think

message 14: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (kandachan) | 2 comments WHOEVER MADE THIS CLUB IS AWESOME!!!
the door is all that once was and all that will be! the door controls time and space, love and death... The door can see into your mind!!! THE DOOR CAN SEE INTO YOUR SOUL!!!
really, the door can do all that?
hehe no.

message 15: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (kandachan) | 2 comments i want a charlie the unicorn shirt. my sis saw this girl wearing one and it had the starfish from the 3rd and it said 'STARFISH LOVES YOU!' i want it!!!!!!!

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah This club is awesome!!!!