Fantasy/fiction discussion

WHO IS BTTR PHOUKA OR hedge

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

Tabby Ashley Nikkole Boyce (tibby_nikkole) | 286 comments Mod
team PHOUKA yeah...

message 2: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) No thats cheating!!! Making phouk a big and hedge small. that was totally uncalled for!!! lol.
I still like hedge more.

message 3: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

oh... well i lyk PHOUKA.
c'mon who agrees?

message 4: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) NOT ME!!! lol.

message 5: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Photobucket

Eddi in the Middle. Phouka on the right and Hedge on the Left.

message 6: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) dude i think hedge is hot. lol.

message 7: by Randa (new)

Randa (crzy_chick) | 375 comments i agree he is cute

message 8: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) i might be lying. that might actually be Willy gr....

message 9: by Randa (new)

Randa (crzy_chick) | 375 comments well whoever it is is cute okay

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda PHOUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I may be a little biased, you think?)

message 11: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) nah. you just like the phouka. i liked him too. but i like hedge more. lol. he is like me. the quiet guy. well somtimes the quiet guy. once you know me im loud. but if you dont know me i dont talk much to ya. so ha! lol. i guess thats why i like him so much.

message 12: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

that is deff willy cos if it were hedge he would have shaggy hair...

oh and i got the Baltzinator to agree, its official i win...

message 13: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Ha! just cause a teacher likes it, even if it is Dr. Baltz, doesnt mean you win. grrr... i was looking for a pic of Hedge. :[
HEDGE IS BEDDER!!!! lol cause i say so.

message 14: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

lol. you said bedder. that is soo gay even 4 you... JUST PLAYING.

message 15: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) I did it on purpose to lol. i gotted my hair cut. its short now. but not too short.

message 16: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

lol yay

message 17: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGEHEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEHHHEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE EDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE EDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE DGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE HEDGE

message 18: by Izzy Nickole (new)

Izzy Nickole | 33 comments Mod
Tommie * Team Hedge* wrote: "No thats cheating!!! Making phouk a big and hedge small. that was totally uncalled for!!! lol.
I still like hedge more. "

the PHOUK rules though tommie.

message 19: by Izzy Nickole (new)

Izzy Nickole | 33 comments Mod
If Dr. Baltz agrees Tibby wins hands down.

message 20: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) but but but..... gr..... i still think Hedge is bedder. lol.

message 21: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

Hah yeah. now that i win. i have to say (w/o punishment) i liked hedge bttr. lol. mayb the same, never really got to know him as well as we knew the phouka...

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Et tu, Tabby?

message 23: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) you win for the phouka, but you like hedge bedder. you just did that so you could best me at something? lol.

message 24: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

kid, its not in my DNA to lose, even its something i dont agree with i will fight for the death. i am so so sorry Dr. Baltz i didnt mean it i swear(great use of caesar talk. just enough to make me feel sad. i just let Dr. Baltz down.)*tearstreak* but i kinna like the phouka alot. totally.

message 25: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) i think Dr. baltz will live, if she dont i get her books!!! lol

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Ha! Just give my books away to one person? Where's the fun in that? I plan on having a literary death match . . . winner takes the spoils!

message 27: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Good i win then lol. but ill let you live a couple more years dont worry lol.

message 28: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

lol, tommie first you will have to battle me. I WANT HER BOOKs i am in her class!!! Hah. lol Dr. baltz you just want an excuse to have a literary death match. lol that should b a part of our next book club. how does one of these go?

And c'mon Dr.Baltz will live way long past us... omg that would be totally like that movie A.I(artificial intelegence)starring Haley Joel Osment and Jude Law. gawsh i lurved that movie

message 29: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) that movie was weird, but i liked it. i didnt really get the ending tho.

message 30: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

i did, i loved it. the kid got to relive that one day....

message 31: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) It was jsut a really weird book.

And like Dr. Baltz has told me earilier.

She could actually start a literary death match for Fragile Eternity. You and Renie and someone else was trying to take it from me. haha

message 32: by Randa (new)

Randa (crzy_chick) | 375 comments ummmm that was me mister forgetful.

message 33: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) no I was talking to mrs. baltz in the halway when i first got the book from her.

message 34: by Randa (new)

Randa (crzy_chick) | 375 comments well i attacked you for it when everyone figured it out.

message 35: by Tommie (new)

Tommie (tommiewolfe) Tabby was the first to know i had it. lol

message 36: by Randa (new)

Randa (crzy_chick) | 375 comments i was next and i want tithe but i cant find it in the library grrr

message 37: by Tabby Ashley Nikkole, I.Love.J.L! (new)

im next. says Dr. baltz.