Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

they changed something...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Is that the for sure cover art?

ehh... it irks me when cover art changes throughout the series, or worse, the publisher. Or publisher's design, like with the Claidi Journals.

message 2: by Morgan (new) - added it

Morgan I thought the cover art looked different, but I do like this cover I guess. I think the girl looks like Eliza Dushku a little.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i like the cover... ugh i hate it wen the cover changes wen like the good cover has already come out if that makes sense.. like with twilight it had the pic of an apple n now they have made coppies with edward n bella on them wich i think sucks cause kristen cant play bella. well that wot i think:)

message 4: by Morgan (new) - added it

Morgan ur totally right about Kristen Stewart haha

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

the cover reminds me of the type of covers they have on the BLUE BLOODS series!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i like it the other way better though

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon haha morgan kristen ugh i get angrey just thinking bout her ugh!!! she has a man voice n i HATE her i could do a better job then her in it... ugh it makes me so angrey the whole movie does!!!!!

i think i need to learn how to control my anger:)

message 8: by Magen (new)

Magen lol. i agree. kristen is a horrible choice for bella. she cant act!!!!!!!! isnt that an important part of your job when your an actress??? i mean seriously go get some acting lessons if your going to be in the other movies!!!
although me and my friend were talking about this the other day. we know why they picked her. its because in the 4th book she gets really pretty because she turns into a vampire. have you ever seen her when they actually "doll" her up and try to make her pretty? holy crap she could be outstandingly beautiful when she actually wants to be

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

she definitely didnt do very good with acting the part...she never showed the right emotions...

oh by the way!!!
plz go to my page and read my 2 recently added stories and leave comments so i can improve...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

they are called "...And Then I Died" and "Truth Revealed"

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea magen n i herd that she is a good actor in a different movie but i have never seen it n i dont believe the people that told me... i thought they would pick someone else for breaking dawn. i hope they do i can not put up with her voice haha...

♥Roza♥ I'm wondering about the whole "Blood Promise" thing. I wonder if she might go Strigoi herself.

message 13: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea ♥Roza♥ but then there wouldnt be much for the next books

message 14: by Magen (new)

Magen i totally agree with iluvdimitri that it wouldnt be much for the next books if she turned.

i also agree that kristen has probably one of the most annoying voices known to man. and in several interviews with her and rob they both say that they have contracts for all 4 books so i guess we're stuck with her for another 3 movies

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon ugh great:(

Zoe ah that really sux :(

message 17: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson I like this cover but I bet that it changes before the book comes out in stores. Does anyone have any ideas about the rose and dimitri thing?

message 18: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i think it prob will change to:)

message 19: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson Do you think that Rose will be able to change Dimitri back?

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Ashlee wrote: "Do you think that Rose will be able to change Dimitri back?"

gosh i hope so i was just getting glad there were going to be together...or just maybe she would give adrian a chance i love him!!

message 21: by Rachael (new)

Rachael umm so is blue bloods a good series ive read al ot um house of night novels ...vampire diaries...secrect circle..twilight..vampire academy i was thinking about staring night world but blue bloods seems more like my type.

message 22: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson My best friend read blue bloods and said it was amazing. So I would go for it. Have u read the second secert circle yet?

message 23: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i wanna read blue blood... i have herd of the secert circle before.. a lady in my towns libary was buying VA series n i told her it was really good n she recommended the circle ones..is it good??

message 24: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson I havent gotten it yet. I was wondering if it was good or not. I read the first and that was really good

message 25: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon oh kk i might add that to the list of books i have to read haha

message 26: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson okay, lol

message 27: by Magen (new)

Magen ive read the blue bloods series in fact im waiting for yet anoher book in aderies to come out with the next book. anyway they are amazing id recomend them to anyone! it has some really interesting love interests and its just an all around interesting series! : )

message 28: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson k thanx

message 29: by Lena (new) - added it

Lena So the Blue Bloods books are good? oh, and can ya'll plz read my story 'Lost Star' and comment to help me wif it? Thx!

message 30: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon so there is there a love story in blue bloods??

message 31: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson Idk is there? I havent read the books

message 32: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon me niether

message 33: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee  Erickson I'll try and read them over the summer since today is our last day of school

message 34: by Magen (new)

Magen yes there is a love story in the series especially when you get farther into the series it becomes a pretty dominant part of the story.

message 35: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami Kristen Stewart fits the part of Bella really well because shes supposed to be this socially awkward girl who doesnt really fit in well.

message 36: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami at least that's what i think =]

message 37: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia Kristen kinda does something with her mouth that she has done in other movies. Her face expressions, I don't really like it when she does that. I don't think she's that good of an actress but I guess she's alright, passable and she is pretty.

Does anyone know when The Van Alan Legacy is coming out it's the next Blue Bloods book?

message 38: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami She played the part really well though. I think she is average looking though. they make her sound prettier in the books

message 39: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon i HATE Kristen i cant stand her i dont think shes pretty at all n her man voice annoyes the shit out of me.. her n robert seem so tense when there not ment to be ugh i cant stand that movie. new moon better be better or else i wil scream

Alexandra HAHAHA thats funny and kind of true. shes ok in other movies but is NOT in twilight.

message 41: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon yea i havnt seen her other movies but my friends say that she is alright but i really cant stand her in twilight haha

message 42: by Magen (new)

Magen Does anyone know when The Van Alan Legacy is coming out it's the next Blue Bloods book?

claudia melissa's official website says that she is shooting to have the book out around October.

i cn't wait till it comes out!!!

message 43: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon i wanna read blue bloods the libary has it on hold for me cause someone else has got it :(

message 44: by Magen (new)

Magen its really good. i read all 3 books in 2 days! : ) hehehe. im a hard core book reader.lol. but then agian alot of people on here are too, RIGHT????

message 45: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Bordignon hahs yea i read all VA books in 2 days :) it could have been less but i had stupid skool :(

message 46: by Magen (new)

Magen same here

message 47: by Keagan (new)

Keagan i read the series in 25 hours

Kirsty i read the first one in a day(school too), but had to find the other two and i read the other two in 2 days (school)

message 49: by Keagan (new)

Keagan wow do u have shcool year-around

Kirsty yes, but we get holidays
october - 1week
christmas- 2 weeks
february- 1 week
april- 2 weeks
june- 7 weeks

« previous 1