Awesome roleplayers group discussion

castle rp > roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((roleplay here))

message 2: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments get start.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Joanna walked up to a brilliant castle that was now to be her new home. Her father has given her away and she's now the crown princess of a new country.

message 4: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments Annnalise played outside in the courtyard, popping bubbles blown by one of the servants.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Joanna walked up to a little girl in a beautiful dress, she was blowing bubbles and giggling.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me which way to get inside?" Joanna smiled to the little girl

message 6: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments Annalise looked around for a minute. She usually came out of one of the private doors. "I think to main entrance is over there," she said, pointing to large double doors in the center of the castle.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "I'm Joanna by the way. And you are?" she was grateful for the help even though she felt a little stupid for not seeing the big doors.

message 8: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments "Annalise," she responded.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Joanna bowed slightly, "Your highness. please forgive me for not recognizing you sooner. i've just arrived in this country, but i believe after the..mariage takes place we will be sisters."

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments "Another sister!" Annalise giggled.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "do you already have one?" She was curious "Was she from out of town as well?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole walked outside, enjoying the day. She closed her eyes for a moment, then walked towards the gardens.

message 13: by Rachel (last edited Apr 18, 2009 04:05PM) (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "why is a beautiful girl like you walking all alone on this beautiful day?' Will entered the gardens and whispered in Nicole's ear from behind.

message 14: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments "Chole and Nicole. From Mommy and Daddy," Annalise answered matter-of-factly.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "Well i look forward to meeting them. Might i bother you to inquire a little more about your brother?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole whirled around before realizing she wasn't in any danger. "Hello." She said, smiling a little and blushing from the compliment.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Will bowed "Your Highness"

message 18: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 23 comments "He plays with me," Annalise said. From a five year old's point of view, that was almost all that mattered.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "Thank you for your help. I'll see you later!" Joanna walked toward the big doors, and entered the Castle

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole nodded her head to him. "You must be William." She said.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Will nodded and smiled. "i was wondering if your highness wanted some company?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole smiled. "Sure. That would be nice." She said.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Will held out his arm. "Shall we?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole put her arm through his. "After you."

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments They walked slowly with their attendants following.
"it seems privacy is rare for both of us"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole looked surreptitiously behind her. "Sadly."

message 27: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments name: Rilla
appr : sweet,kind, and cheer up.
other: we'll see.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "I'm willing to try and ditch them if you are" he smirked

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole grinned. "Hmm...Deal." She said.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "When i count to three we will run as fast as we can" he held out his hand for her to take

message 31: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments im just walking confusely, "what i must doing?"
rilla said.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole nodded and took it, already ready, glad she was for once wearing a knee length dress that both looked fancy and had the ability to run in.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "one...two..." he squeezed her hand "THREE." He started to run keeping hold of her hand

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole ran after him, keeping easy pace.

The attendants were shocked still for a moment, then were after them, the guards leading the way.

message 35: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments "im not understand."

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "this way!" Will said. He turned right and held Nicole close as they hid behind the wall.

message 37: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments "can i follow you, will? coz im alone" rilla said sadly.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole held back a giggle. Her parents would get after her for this, but it was worth it.

The attendants ran past, not seeing them hide on account of the numerous trees and bushes.

Alexander buckled on his sword and walked down the great stairs.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Will was holding Nicole close and they laughed together. When they heard Rilla they broke apart. "uh hem. yeah sure."

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments Joanna noticed a young man walking down the stairs. She smiled at him, and bowed "your highness". She kept her head down.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Nicole smiled at her. "Of course."

Alexander nodded. "You may rise." He said.

message 42: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments "thank you mr.william.." rilla said full of thanks. "what can i do for you?"

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments She rose slowly, still smiling a warm smile.

message 44: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments "nice smile will..."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Alexander noticed who she was. "You're Joanna, aren't you?" Although he was betrothed to her, he had never met her.

message 46: by Rachel (last edited Apr 18, 2009 05:02PM) (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "Why thank you." he said staring at Nicole. "i'll leave you two ladies to chat." He walked away and entered the front doors.

"Joanna, my dear sister." he kissed her forehead. "You must be her husband to be." he held out his hand "I'm Will."

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Apr 18, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "You're Rilla, right?" Nicole asked after waving to Will.

Alexander shook it. "Alexander."

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 344 comments "Take good care of her. She's one of a kind." Will turned to Joanna. "Be good. i'll visit all the time i promise. It was nice meeting you...brother." he walked out.

Joanna didn't know what to say so she waited until she was spoken to.

message 49: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 66 comments "yes, im rilla... im to be lost here..., thats why im following you and willian, may i? rilla answered calmly.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Of course." Nicole answered. "I'm Princess Nicole."

Alexander looked Joanna up and down. "You'll do." He said, then walked off.
((p.s. He's kinda a jerk right now...nothing against you personally.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6