For the Love of Rats discussion

Rats in General

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chlöe (new)

Chlöe (imalthica) | 2 comments Rats are some of the most adorable living things on this planet.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 8 comments YES INDEED! I love rats so much!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 4 comments i L O V E rats there so small and cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 3 comments I agree. I just got my first rat. She is so cute! (although she really demands attention, but that's ok)

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Cool :-) What kind of rat is she?

message 6: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 3 comments She's a dumbo and silverish agouti.
I was so scared last week. There was blood on her side. I got an appointment at the vet and she was ok. She just managed to knock off half of her back toenails. She got stuck in a toilet paper tube and thrashed about. She's much better no, but there's blood on the top of her house that wasn't there last night, although she's not bleeding now.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I always give my gerbils toilet paper tubes they love to chew them. :-)

message 8: by ★Maeden★ (new)

★Maeden★ (her_randomness) | 3 comments i think that because she was so small, she got stuck. if she was a larger rat, she wouldn't be able to wedge herself in there
now i know to slit them beforehand

message 9: by Nancy (new)

Nancy ✿Mattie✿ wrote: "I always give my gerbils toilet paper tubes they love to chew them. :-)"

My gerbils adored toilet paper tubes!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

when my rat was a small baby i cut out the bottom of a dixie cup and he loved it! My rat is a hooded rat mixed with a dumbo rat! His ears are HUGE!

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Nancy wrote: "✿Mattie✿ wrote: "I always give my gerbils toilet paper tubes they love to chew them. :-)"

My gerbils adored toilet paper tubes!

"

Yes isn't it amazing the little thing that gerbils will love. I mean you can but them chew sticks, but instead they just love the toilet paper tubes. :-)

message 12: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 40 comments A rat can get into/out of anything they can fir there head in. Toilet paper tubes roll, making it REALLY difficult for a rat to get a hold on the ground and get free.

A fox in a snowstorm | 24 comments Everyone at my shool makes fun of me for liking rats...

I don't know what to do D:

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Aww just ignore them cause rats rock

My friends aunt has a rat rescue, she also got a bumper sticker that says
Get past the tail, give pet rats a chance

A fox in a snowstorm | 24 comments :D Cool!!

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla That's cool! There's a new girl in my algebra 2 class and she has a pet rat. Some people make fun of her because of it. But, if you ask me, who cares what they think.... Just ignore them.... :-)

A fox in a snowstorm | 24 comments Dats weal cool! :O

lucky to have another rat lover to take too! :D

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Yeah rats. Rock. Who cares what people think? We know that rats will be awesome no matter what they saw

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Say srry

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla That's right. :-)

A fox in a snowstorm | 24 comments Uh-huh! :D

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ;)

message 27: by J (new)

J (lilbuta) It's been many years since I last had the joy of owning a fancy rat - I look forward to the next time it happens. I miss having one of the critters on my shoulder while typing something up on the computer! ^_^

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Aww cute

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I put mine in her rolling ball... You have to watch her though. She will deliberately bang the ball up against something to make the lid pop open. :-)

message 31: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments Rats are the smartest rodents EVER. Smarter than squirrels. Because squirrels are stupid. They run right in front of cars. A rat wouldn't do that.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Ya. I had a bag of treats on top of my rats cage and he pulled it through lol

message 33: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments Awesome. I wish I still had rats. But then again, I wouldn't have my dog and my cats.

message 35: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments And my dog would eat the rats.

message 37: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments Well, he is a terrier.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 42 comments Ya. I have one jack russel fox terrier and one fox terrier border collie mix

message 39: by Kayla (last edited Oct 27, 2011 04:09PM) (new)

Kayla I have a German Shepard mix and a lab mix. They're both outside dogs. :)

message 40: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments My JRT might be part fox terrier… He has a mane. That is not normal. (That would be they're, Piper.)

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Sorry it's been a long day... *Yawn* :0 We finally got a cold front here in Texas. It's 50 and misting outside. This kind of weather makes me sleepy. Add that to a long day at school, and *yawn* it's time for a nap. :)

message 42: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments I got my nap at school… really bad cramps. I got to sleep in a closet.

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Your sleeping in a closet? I can't sleep in school, to much work to do. :(

message 44: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments My teacher let me. I go to a weird school… But yeah, we have lots of work. Well, barely any in sixth grade, but once you get to middle school then you have as much homework in a day as you have in a week. I'm used to it because I'm in eighth grade, but the seventh graders won't shut up about it.

message 45: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I'm a Sophomore. ;) It seems like every other day I'm having a test in one of my classes. So I'm constantly studying, and doing Homework...

message 46: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments Oh, great, I just broke my pen again.

There, I fixed it.

message 47: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments I'm researching the Boston Tea Party like a BOSS.

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I had to do a 5 minute power point the other day over The Causes of the Trojan War. Plus, a 900 word essay and an outline. It was kinda fun though. I enjoy learning about mythology. :)

message 49: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 28 comments Mythology > American History.

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Agreed. :) Have you read Percy Jackson?

« previous 1