Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) Magic Strikes discussion

awesome!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristen i absolutely loved the story in this book, and i loved finding out more of kate's background! i love the fight scenes and i LOVE CURRAN!!!!!!!!!
i was sad at the beginning when he only showed up a couple of times, but was EXTREMELY rewarded when he was in the whole second half of the book! i can't wait for the next one to see the fight between kate and roland!!!!!

Casie I know I'm sooooooooo excited, because it just left you hanging and you knew there was still alot of stuff left to be done. Kate and Curran are so amazing together their chemistry is outstanding it jumps off the page. I love it.

Audiobooks_Rock awesome series. what more can I say :)

Fangs for the Fantasy I cannot praise this series enough. It really is one of the best and most epic stories I've seen with one of the most unique worlds as ell. The characters are amazing, the story riveting and the world fascinating

Cheryl One of my favorites as well....

message 6: by Jill (last edited Apr 02, 2012 10:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Absolutely loving this series. An yes I too love the I interactions between curran and Kate. I have to say though I love her interactions with most people, even sameon( god is that even how you spell his name?) Anyway just had to share, can't wait to finish the next book.

message 7: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim The best! It took me a really long time to actually get to this series, but once I did...I was hooked, line and sinker. This series is captivating, from the world building to the characters and their interactions. It sort of reminds me of Moning's Fever Series, in that there is action and its more about survival and solving mysteries, than a love interests. I just finished book 4 and I think I'm going to wait to read book 5 because I don't want to wait a year for the next one.

Aurora I thought it was very good. It was outside my usual genre, but worth the read.

Jamitzka Curran is such a Alpha yummi, lol but Kate holds her own as well

Susana I love this series, have been reading them all week :) actually, now i'm going to start with "Magic Slays".

Helen if you havent read curran's pov when they are in the tub together before they fight the rakshasas, then do so, its fab

Esther Helen wrote: "if you havent read curran's pov when they are in the tub together before they fight the rakshasas, then do so, its fab"

Where is that POV, Helen? Thanks!

message 13: by Morgana_lefay (last edited Apr 22, 2012 12:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Morgana_lefay You can find it at www.ilona-andrews.com
I think that the tub scene is in the snipets

Esther Thanks Morgana! It was great :)

message 15: by Liz (last edited Apr 25, 2012 11:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz I was introduced to Ilona Andrews when I read Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series (which was also very good) - I read books from cover to cover. I have to say I was hooked with the Kate Daniels series from book one and love the interactions between all of the characters, the smart and funny quips and the plots are solid. The action is fantastic, and the romance, ah the romance. Excellent series, hands down! I'm close to finishing Magic Slays, and looking forward to the next one.