Love discussion

Luv Stories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

U eated my cookie (spongebob) | 134 comments Mod
TELL US HOW YOU FELL IN LOVE OR ANY CUTE STORY YOU WANT.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well my best friends are a guy and a girl. i dated my guy bff but he broke it off. we stayed friends still are. he though fell in luv w/my girl bff. she luved him so now they are together. it breaks my heasrt the way he looks at her

message 3: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) awwww

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...it sux

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy i haven't really fallen in love yet...
I'm so sorry Angel!!! :(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yea thx it does sux. just watch out yeah its fun but the hard part is falling out of luv....

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 23 comments i've been in and out with this guy, i like him, then i don't, then i like him again. it's like a roller coaster i hate it! WHY CAN'T I JUST GET OVER HIM?!?

I will forever love the first person I ever fell in love with and Im so glad that we are friends. HE makes me laugh and I couldnt imagine life without him. But were just friends so...

Yah make sure that hes right for you, Theres someone out there fo everybody.

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 23 comments ♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ wrote: "i've been in and out with this guy, i like him, then i don't, then i like him again. it's like a roller coaster i hate it! WHY CAN'T I JUST GET OVER HIM?!?"

Help me!!

IDK if i can it took me a whole week to even decide that I could get over him... Im still kinda not! lol

message 12: by Caitlan (last edited Apr 17, 2009 04:01PM) (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) hehe....i was kinda in love with a guy, but then he started talking behind my back because he knew i liked him, s hes a jerk now, and ive always been in love with another person...it just feels so RIGHT

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Olivia, breathe!!! :) its gonna be fine. So think it over- is he nice? my favorite way of thinking is: will he make me laugh or smile every time i see him? I used to have this crush and i thought he was a great guy before he told me I couldn't reach my goals. he said I couldn't run if my life depended on it and then he said I would never write because i would be just terrible.
I shoulda slapped him but I'll wait on that one.:)
yay kat!!!:)

message 14: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) ya...i overheard Krej(the backstabber) one time in class and i just wanted to walk up and slap himon the face and hit him with my viola case, and cuss him out...later i said to my friends "hes lucky for three reasons: 1. im not a good aim 2. i didnt have my viola with me 3. im mormon so i cant cuss." but one time, there was this guy who was being rude to all my friends, nand i walked up to him and called him jerk and many other things that are not appropriate for this convo.(not cussin, just bad) and then i kicked him in the place where it hurts...he never did it again

ah i bet... Kicking people in the croch kinda isnt appropriate either! jk jk

message 16: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) HAHAHAHAHA

He he !

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yah seriously Kat. U r a nutty pyromaniac!!!

What does that mean?

message 20: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) It means I'm a fire lover...☼FIRE!!!!☼

I fell in love with this guy and well lets face it, even when hes a jerk to me i still like him and it makes me feel so weird that I can love him through everything hes done to me. Idk if i like him or not and things get so confusing that I just dont understand y?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Well... I'm afraid I have no good advice for that problem... sorry!! Maybe Kat/ Whyte Fyre can give you some advice!!

Its otay idneed any advice i solved the problem so yah!

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments so i fell head over heels for this guy. just felt like it was meant to be. we never dated. but sometimes it seemed like we always were dating. i loved him. and he had told me a million times thta he loved me. we both new we wanted to date but it never actually happened. and then he got a girlfriend. my worst enemy, i hate her. and he would still tell me that he loved me. and i was confuzed. and then his girlfriend told him that he could not talk to me and i could not talk to him. she finds me as a threat. and so now we dont talk at all because he listened to his girlfriend. and i still can not stop thinking about him. i have the worst times cuz of that. and i dont know what to do.. :/

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

sounds like a dumb head to me. why would he get a girlfriend if he's in love with you? if he really was, he would still talk to you or break up with the dumb girlfriend. i'm so sorry Shayla. the girlfriend STINKS!!!

Who is it do I know them? Tell me ill beat them up for you!!! *pounds fist against palm*

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments i know. thats y i was all confused. and he told me he didnt really like her to. so im lost. and confused. and sad:*(
and U EATED MY COOKIE it is skyler :( member. AH

Oh ic ... Well hes dumb!

Not really i totally understand!

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments ya. from eveything he said and did . i told u some stuff to. so u should understand how CONFUZED i am!

Theres this guy.and i totally fell for him.its confusing cuz he treats me different than any other girl but sometimes im just not sure of anything.his voice sends chills down my spine.the sound of his name sends butterflys fluttering through my belly.my heart beats fast when hes around.my breathing stops and when he touches me the skin under his fingers tingles.he always plays footsie with me and i totally get lost in his beautiful depp brown eyes.im in love with him head over heels and last week I just gave up.I tried convincing myself that i didnt like him.But who was i kiding?I finally thought that i believed myself but felt like something was missing.and it wasnt til today that my mind changed.I aid during 6th hour and so i didnt have anything to do.I pulled out a chair by my friend and sat there on the edge of my seat by her.we were just talking, but before long i noticed him walking toward us.Great.i thought sarcastically.then it all came rushing back.the butterflys.the memories.the pain.the smiles.the laughter.THE LOVE.I felt like i fell in love with him all over again as he slid down sitting in the same chair our arms and sides touching.his smile as i said hey.Can i sit by you he asked.and then i figured it all out.i didnt fall in love with him again because i had never fallen out.he constanly brushed my arm on purpose.and then me and my friend and him started talking about my birthday.October 30th.he said.yah i asked how he knew.and because he and his dad are my families home teachers he had seen ot before.but it was the fact that he had paid attention to my name that impressed me the most.he constantly brushed up against me on purpose and everytime i got chills.then my phone viberated loudly.he laughed as a jumped.then began asking. WAS that your phone in math today? yah i admitted.Yah thats why i looked back at you this morning.he said then continued with a wink.Like that was the only time i looked at you.he said.I felt my face blush and thought about how luck i was to have such a cute guy to fall in love with.

wo sorry that was long!

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments aww U EATED MY COOKIE. i a sorry haha it is ok to love him again. i dont see why not .

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments Be strong now. Because things will get better. It may be stormy now. But it can't rain forever.

message 35: by ♥I Love Youu♥ (last edited Apr 23, 2009 07:21PM) (new)

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments you deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. somebody who doesn't complicate your life. somebody who wont hurt you. ........... do u think that would be "him"

Yah i do actually and ive never luved anyone like this nut him! I LOVE HIM!

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 23 comments I KNEW IT!!! I knew you didn't really want to be JUST FRIENDS, my foot!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

That's soooooooooooooooocute! wats his name??

Spencer! and im totally in love with him!

message 40: by Anna (new)

Anna | 3 comments thats so sweet!

Thanks hes really cute!

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments haha :)

he he *asks Shayla sarcasticly* whats so funny?

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments hahahahhahahaha you would ask :]

he he yah i know you all think hes ugly and looks like a squirrel!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

i've never seen him so... ya.

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments hmmmmmmmmmm i never thought about him looking like a squirrel. haha :] but next time i see him i will be sure to compare.

he he lol (and i really did laugh out loud that time) ha ha ha

message 49: by U eated my cookie (last edited Apr 28, 2009 03:31PM) (new)

He totally asked me to arm wrestle with him today in 8th hour, just so that he could hold my hand! IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥I Love Youu♥ (thatonechicka) | 108 comments ur big or lil man hehe;)

« previous 1 3