The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

What got you into the series?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 494 comments Mod
did someone tell you they were good?
did you jus pick it up at the bookstore, read the back and think it was good??
tell us why? lol

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments yeah this girl on this site(goodreads)recommended it and then i asked my friend who has like read every book in the entire world and she said they were good sooo

message 3: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Yep my friend told me they were really goood so i went out and bought the first book and fell in love, lol

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments ;D

message 5: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) haha =P

message 6: by Ace (new)

yer i saw some of my friends reading it and decided to read them and fell in love! :)

message 7: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments yayyyy

message 8: by Ace (new)

(: haha sorry i havent been on in a while! ive had heaps of HW :'(

message 9: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments =/
whend u start?

message 10: by Ace (new)

um i live in New Zealand so its just past the half mark of the schoom year so i have ages 2 go :( but we jus came back from a 3 week holiday after term 2 (theres 4 terms in a school year and in between we usually get a 2 weeks break but in term 2 holidays we get 3 :) thank goodness! haha)

message 11: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments so there r no like "summers" where ur off for like 2 months?

message 12: by Ace (new)

its winter atm... there is summer in december, jan && feb and we have a 6week end of year break then

message 13: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments ooooooooooooo
thats cool(or not im not sure which id rather have)

message 14: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments do u go to a private school or are they all like that(sry if the Qs get on ur nerves)

message 15: by Ace (new)

yer haha
yer i got to a private school but they are all like that ... except on the 3 week break its usually 2 for non private, but im moving schools next year

message 16: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments is that good or bad(that ur moving schools)

message 17: by Ace (new)

um good i guess coz it will b cheaper to go 2 and bad coz ill leave all my friends but then good again coz ill meet new 1s (:

message 18: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments yeah
ive been told well move soon maybe and i thnk i feel thge same way(xcept the cheaper thing causei go to public school already)

message 19: by Ace (new)

yer it will suck but at least ill start fresh and not many people will know me & i can get rid of some people who i dont reali like haha

message 20: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments haha

message 21: by Ace (new)

:P always look on the bright side of things (: haha

message 22: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments my friend demanded that i read it and held my book hostage untill i did

message 23: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 89 comments haha

message 24: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments not kidding she does it all the time

message 25: by Tiny (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) wow ummm who got me into these books? umm i think my mate from Australia got me to read these books, because i was looking for something to read, and to take my mind off twilight at the time...and did it ever, i've never turned back and now im obsessed thanx to her lolz all she told me was "you'll totally fall in love with this shadowhunter guy" lolz she was right!!

message 26: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments ONG SAME HERE BOUT THE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 16 comments A friend of mine told me about them and I went to The Warehouse and bought City of Bones, I wasnt sure if I will like it....I read it with in a day and went back the next day and bought the next two. Def love this series. I was kinda sad that the series was over tho.....fun it was a real good read.

message 28: by Tiny (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) lol yeah thats where i bought my books CoB i read in a day, and honestly i didn't like them at first, due to the twilight mania but then i stuck my head in it and couldnt get it out then i bought CoA the next day and read it...and it was hard trying to find the last one CoG lolz i looked everywhere until i found it

message 29: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments theres anotherone coming out... in 2011 its City of Fallen Angels from Simon pov

message 30: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 16 comments NO WAY Really?? I wonder how thats gonna go? Hmmm...Regardless will get it and read it!

message 31: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments it comes out march 11, 2011 (i only know that cause its a mounto and a few days b4 my b-day!)

message 32: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 16 comments AND ITS GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!!! WOW!! YAY

*Dances around the table...crap my boss just saw me...sits back down*

message 33: by Dana :D (new)

Dana :D | 46 comments *laughs*
shh no yelling

message 34: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 16 comments I should be working....ah well....what my boss doesnt know wont hurt him....lol

message 35: by Ace (last edited Dec 15, 2009 12:19PM) (new)

yer agreed!!! A M A Z I N G ! haha

message 36: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) my friend recommended them to me after her friend recommended them to her. They are AWESOME! 'Nuf said!

message 37: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments I wanted to read them since i saw them in the store
i 'm getting as many of my friends to read them as i can

message 38: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) I am trying to do that too!

message 39: by Ace (new)

same here!! (:

message 40: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments one of my friends is almost done with the third book

message 41: by Ace (new)

awesome! thats my favourite one! (:

message 42: by rebeccaaaa_ (new)

rebeccaaaa_ (beekaahh_) | 211 comments i picked it cos the cover was pretty and shiny lol, i often choose books like taht :)

message 43: by Ace (new)

yer same here! haha
even though people always say dont choose a book by its cover lol!

message 44: by rebeccaaaa_ (new)

rebeccaaaa_ (beekaahh_) | 211 comments lol i knoww. but if the cover isnt pretty i wont buy it, and ive only ever picked one book that was crap but had a pretty cover :) otherwise every other book has been greaaat :)

message 45: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) someone told me about it and recommended i read it and im glad i did.

message 46: by Farah (new)

Farah Ali (vampire_lover55) | 76 comments actuallly i read the back and it interested me so i bought it....and now i'm obsessed with Jace....but i did recommend it to a friend and she LOVESSSSSS it !!!!

message 47: by rebeccaaaa_ (new)

rebeccaaaa_ (beekaahh_) | 211 comments lol, when i tried to explain to my sister what its about, like with jace and clary shes like ewwwwww there brother and sister and they like each other.

message 48: by Farah (new)

Farah Ali (vampire_lover55) | 76 comments lol i did that too......and they freked out then i told them *spolier if you havent read City of Glass* omg yay they are not brother and sister anymore.....but i lurvvvvvvvvv that line that simon used i dont remember it correctly where he said "so you didnt kiss your brother but you did kis your reall brother" someething like that....correct me if i'm wrong but i really though it was funny

message 49: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments "so even tho you and Jace aren't related you have kissed your brother"

something like that (i dont have the book my friend still has it i have her reading them shes almost done)

message 50: by rebeccaaaa_ (new)

rebeccaaaa_ (beekaahh_) | 211 comments LOL i know i couldnt stop laughing my mum thinks im retarded. :)

« previous 1 3