Dog Lovers discussion

Roleplay > Doggy and Animal roleplay

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As Evelyn, the shih tuz, pranced across the lawn to her favorite sniffing area she comes across one of her friends.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma and Thom sat together inside the fountain that served as Koiro's head-quarters. Standing about five feet high,it was cone shaped and made out of white stone. A small metal pipe stood out at the top,rusted and bent. Water no longer came out anymore,Emma's finest engineers had made sure of that.
But the real bulk of the "palace" was the Underground. Like a mush room or an iceberg,only a small part of Emma's makeshift castle was in plain view. Below,it was a network of tunnels,branching off into dining halls,meeting chambers,and personal quarters.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vulcnor seethed in the abandoned ruin that was his palace. Another run in with Cerebus. And it hadn't been pretty. Seven foot soldiers and three mercenarys dead! Vulcnot would not stand for that kind of odds. But deep down, he knew he was fortunate. The confrontation could have been worse. A lot worse. As in an impending-war-like worse. And that would mean the collapse of Scartash. And that was the last thing Vulcnor needed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tamon fluttered of the top of Emma's palace. He had just mastered how to keep aloft. Now the griffin just had to learn to land. He circled above the few ornamental trees in the park before making a clumsy landing on a branch. He straightened himself up,and the branch broke under him. He landed in a heap of mussed feathers among the crabapples on the ground.
If at first you don't succeed,try try again.

Pepperdoodle and Blossom chased each other in circles around Koiro's Fountain Palace. They purred with laughter when the two cats caught sight of Tamon,attempting to try a crabapple. They ran over to him and batted the peice of disgusting fruit away. Squeaking with protest,Tamon attempted to recapture his prize. Giggling,they pawed it high into the air. Tamon struggled to grab it. Thus insued a livley game of keep away

Cerebus was a specter,haunting the back allies. His lean figure stalked in the moonlight,scrounging for food and keeping an eye out for suspicious activity. Scartash could be a degerous place. For anyone aside from Cerebus.
Cerebus barked at a cat,no doubt sent to spy on him.
"Hello," drawled a honeyed voice,"Interested in a freindly chat?"
"Vulcnor," Cerebus's growl was low and dangerous.
"In the flesh," There was no mistaking the open menace in Vulcnor's voice now.
Cerebus bared his sharp teeth,but Vulcnor was unfazed.
"Be warned,you are watched." And Vulcnor was gone.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Coul glided above the tall buildings of down-town Lowell. He alighted on a real estate agency,listening to the pigeons.
"War!" the squacked,"War is coming! War! War!" Coul shook his head,hoping that the pigeons were mistaken. That was all they talked about latley. War.
"Shut up" he cawed angrily,"Or I'll eat you for my lunch!"
Dead silence.

Ore padded quickley through the downward slanting hall-ways. He had heard the news from Coul and Cerebus already.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

As the sun decended behind a distant hill,Tamon,Pepperdoodle,and Blossom dissapeared inside Emma's Palace.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Jumper went outside.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma lifted her nose to the air.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) ((Can i have evelyn since the person who played her left?))
Jumper started to try to annoy Emma.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))
Emma swished her tail irratley. Couldn't this dog see she was trying to plan a war?

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Whatcha doin?" asked Jumper.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma looked askance and Jumper. "Oh, it's you. I'm planning. Sup with you?"

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Planning what?" Jumper asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

emma glanced around nervously. "A war against Scartash."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Jumper stopped,
" Scartash, whose he?"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 4 comments Mika overheard. "A war!" He walked up to them. "Can I try out?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma nodded. "Sure, we need as many recruits as we can. And Scartash isn't a person, it's the other half of Lowell. I'm the leader of the Koiro half."